I am a 21 yo male virgin, shame me

i am a 21 yo male virgin, shame me

I'm 20 and a virgin. I'm not going to make it to 21

dont worry user we are all khv

you will lose it?

says the chad

>chad
user i am on the way to becoming a wizard only a few years left wtf are you talking about?

okay, i am sorry : (
dont lightning strike me pls

>sorry
yeah you better be user Im proud of being a virgin and that im not some chad faggot who slides his dick into the same roastie beefs all day

No, he will anhero

You have to literally try to not have sex in high school. I literally fucked every girl in my schools drama department and I think I only tried for one or two girls. How did you do it? Was it hard?

Yup. I plan on it soon

Sex isn't everything. I busted a nut in my highschool crush this year. Two days after that I cried in the showers because sex didn't cure the empty lonely feeling inside.

The only real shame is that you missed quads

user why though?
You can enjoy life withouth sex sex is fucking overrated you piece of shit its an animalistic normie behaviour of nothing but urges

fuck of
literally fuck off

>being this retarded

You worthless sack of noodles. If you weren't such a slob you'd actually get somewhere with your life and achieve your dreams. But no, you come here and shitpost about your problems instead of avoiding them. I might be under 30 and once held a grills hand but I'm still a much greater wizard than you. You better start your MGTOW life today or you will definitely be defeated by the females. Now come back in 9 years as an untouched grand wizard or don't come back at all. Normie-ass bitch.

thanks

kek am already 23 and still a virgin. cant wait to be a wizard...

protip: find a cute trap, love 'n shit

BEGONE FAGGOT go back to /lgbt/ you sick fuck

I'm a 32 year old male virgin. At least you're not me. But give it a few years and you will be.

The universe already has

Stop being upset over this, its not like getting laid once will 'cure' that feeling you have now as a virgin. Some people get laid once, get a hooker or pick up some drunk slut at a club by some stroke of luck and they get to fuck once, just once and they feel like its going to be enough. Its not, some people still feel like a virgin mentally because they only managed to do it once and don't really know how to go about it again.

One of my friends is like that, he's bragging about how he had so many girls in high school but now and for the past 3 years or so, he hasn't spoken to a single girl and never asked any of them out, let alone got laid. He always gets himself into the friendzone and he seems to want to be there but now complains he can't get laid anymore and tbh, if I didn't know he got laid earlier in his life, I'd think he's still a virgin because of the way he is now.

>tl;dr; don't focus too much on it because it'll put too much pressure on your beta ass and you'll panic, if it'll come, it'll come, if you force it then you'd do it out of desperation for some meaningless label and thats even sadder than being a virgin and being ok with yourself

start taking hormones and sucking dick better than stacy

>op become a shit aging faggot who wont even be feminine like a girl
kys faggot

22yo, first time last year, ama OP

25 here. Check yo privilege

At least you're not a nigger?

It's my 23rd birthday today and I could care less at this point