If it's illegal to collude with a foreign government to win an election than how come they didn't go after Nixon when...

If it's illegal to collude with a foreign government to win an election than how come they didn't go after Nixon when he did it with South Vietnam? Checkmate Democrats.

Well I can see quite a few bingos, but i seriously doubt that he will ever get Trump, for many years.
Too many to go into right now.

For many reasons I typed, my phone loves auto correct.

Middle Row; straight across

Actually it is recorded & well documented that Nixon, not only could have been successfully prosecuted, but it was seriously considered by BOTH the Rebublicans & the Democrats.
They both specifically CHOSE not to prosecute for their respective political reasons.
The Dems didn't want to look like "sore losers" & the Repubs wanted a smooth, forward-looking transition to the new Administration.
But BOTH sides & most legal scholars agreed that the intentional sabotaging of the peace talks in a time of war literally qualified as treason under the letter of hte U.S. Statute.

Again...., they CHOSE to let it slide IN SPITE of the fact that it WAS absolutely prosecutable & winnable.

If you want to dispute the stuff that is going on with Mueller/Trump then that's totally fine.
I mostly agree with you.
But...., if you are going to use history/precedent as your justification...., then at least get your fucking history correct so you don't make yourself & others who agree with you like total fools.

You don't really have a firm grasp on irony or sarcasm. Plus the Republicans spent decades claiming that it was just a fringe conspiracy theory, even in the face of evidence. Also the current investigation is if Trump violated the Logan act by promising Russia something in return for the leaking of hills email's. Keep up

Collusion isn’t a crime by itself. Conspiracy to defraud, false statements under oath or in documents, and financial crimes are.

Read more for yourself OP and do less unpaid schilling for political parties and media that don’t give a fuck about you.

Act collusion is. It means that negotiations were made with a foreign government in order to place a favorable to them candidate in office. It's actually illegal in a number of ways. One of the primary being that it violates the Logan act. It's literally treason.

You have got 2 stop just accepting CNN s bias spin. Collusion in itself is not a crime 2 collude 2 do a crime is. Like being paid 2 get 20% of the USA uraniaum. U R entitled 2 UR uneducated opinions.

I should clarify. The Russians specifically wanted to talk about the magnitsky act during negotiations for Intel. They came specifically to negotiate. Trump's team sent people to do so in order to get dirt. They were not government officials. The logan act was therefore violated and that's treason. The question is now how much did Trump himself actually know and if it actually progressed. Meeting with them about it was illegal, if they knew that negotiations were involved. Simply being in the room knowing that and not reporting it is an act of treason. Then lying about it to obstruct justice... Technically if this was just a normal court case and didn't involve an elected president people including his son would already be in jail. The problem is that in order to impeach someone you have to convince both the house and Congress to act. So they're going to need even more.

I like Putin's cock in all my holes /thread

Negotiating with the Russians to win is a violation of the Logan act. You idiot. The second the Russians asked for something in return not reporting it is illegal. At that point it rises to near treason. If they did offer anything in return for information from a foreign government or even met with them knowing they were foreign agents it's treason. Yes, collusion is illegal if it's with a foreign power during a presidential run. You idiot.

>it's illegal to collude with a foreign government to win an election
Oh damn, Hillary going away for a long time then

You're talt about something that's not been proven and Hillary was only a single member of that board. Plus we can't impeach her. She's not president. Maybe she can share a cell with whatever female member of Trump's team goes down. Provided that Trump doesn't pardon everyone on his way out and isn't then pardoned by Pence

>stop just accepting CNN s bias spin.
You really need to learn holding-off on broadcasting your tinfoil hat status until the end of your posts instead of at the very beginning.
Post disregarded due to immediately visible retardation.

Against irrelevant and without proof. Plus if Trump and her both go down I'll be happy

Pubes and Spicy are cooperating. I feel like they should be checked off.

No she's not.

>about something that's not been proven
Actually...., it has been totally debunked everywhere...., except on InfoWars, Breitbart, Fox & Sup Forums, that is.

Is CNN fake thing a meme or a russian tactic because I see that everywhere now. To the point where I mention CNN irl and people laugh at me like I just brought up infowars or something.

Mooch was doing too much coke to know anything.

But there is actual proof the DNC colluded with the Russians, and no proof Trump did. The only indictments are for things these guys did back in 2009-2012 looooong before Trump. And that was when Manafort was working for John Podesta--HIllary's campaign manger.

>Is CNN fake thing a meme or a russian tactic
Well...., the whole "all media & science is fake" thing is definitely being used as a tactic by somebody/somebodies.
It is also a meme that is used by people that know it's absurd & abused by people who are dumber than dirt.

Papo is proof and if they met specifically to talk about the magnitsky act in return for info... Also your "proof" about the Democrats is pretty flimsy

The last person to be prosecuted for a violation of the Logan act was 165 years ago and nobody has ever been prosecuted for allegedly violating it. Equating unauthorized negotiations with a country with a dispute to waging war or supplying support to the enemy is a pretty big stretch.

Collusion is not an actual crime, hence why Manafort has not been charged with it nor did Papadopoulos confess to it. It’s the actual activities associated with a crime like theft or fraud or proof of conspiracy to engage in them that are.

So let me get this straight. FBI has a guy who may or may not have any dirt, but that equals Trump and his whole administration is guilty.
But there are factual documents and connection made between the DNC and Russia and you call that flimsy? You're so blinded by political rhetoric that you're fucking blind.

But that was before podesta was working for Hillary. You idiot. That's not DNC

It's still a violation of the Logan act which is STILL a thing and it's still treason. Nixon was nearly tried for it.

>But there is actual proof
And I have actual proof that intelligent reptiles are colluding with the Latvians to kill all the unicorns in the world from a secret base deep inside your small intestine.
It's true...., because I want it to be...., and because I said it loudly multiple times.

Nothing is happening.
There is no indictments
There is no confessions
White House Staff will not turn on Trump
Do not do something

It’s not treason. It is a felony, but not treason. The US is and was not at war with Russia at the time, and Trump did not engage in an act of war against the US. Ergo no treason.

Nixon was eventually charged with the first article of impeachment for obstruction of justice, not for violating the Logan act nor nearly charged for it.

kek
>Daily News

kekd.

humorless cunt.

>cunt.
spotted the degenerate roo-fucker

>humor
0/10

i'm the original user you replied to.
actually i'm a 4th generation amerifat living in nyc.

when did the word "cunt" become exclusive to australia???
>protip: it isn't.
>2nd protip: you're an idiot.

CNN is ridiculously bias. Reuters is probably the least bias news source imho. Bloomberg is good but it is clearly bias, however not wildly so as the information is geared for the financial markets. SCMP and AFP are good for some international perspective.

>i'm a 4th generation

By factual documents you mean hacked emails? There’s as much “proof” of one side as there is the other at this point.

Stop the schilling, there’s nothing in it for you.

>when everyone thinks Russia manipulated the election but the Israelis straight out rigged it

>Popadopalous
This is proof the whole thing is a sham.
George Popadopolous was the dad on Webster, played by Alex Karras. This entire investigation is fiction to distract the masses from what's REALLY happening.

Your mutual jackoff buddies are waiting for you.

Don’t you have some Soros conspiracies to regurgitate on /pol?

Shouldn't you be off checking your shareblue account balance?