Can someone please enlighten my high thought and curiosity?

Can someone please enlighten my high thought and curiosity?

1. Let's say you do weed and coke... How would you feel?? Coke makes you faster... Weed makes you slower.... So would it all balance out?

2. Let's say you took a safe dose of each one of: highly potent weed edible, coke, meth, and lsd along with a few shrooms. You timed them correctly so they'd all hit at the same time... How would you feel?

coke's way stronger /thread

2. How would you feel?

dead.

Nigga weed isnt a straight up depressant

this, also add shit and fucking broken inside

Really? Lsd can't od... Shrooms can't od... Coke just take a line... Meth just take a few hits. Very doable

2. Like i wasted all those drugs and why would you combine 2 stims with L and shrooms lol all 5 of those provide paranoia i cant imagine them all together

You can't die unless it involved alcohol fags.

Without alcohol this is doable.

Literally you only need to do one stim at a time

Coke and weed is really fun lol weed isnt an actual depressant

Honestly with you'd feel fucking weird doing so many drugs at a time. I like to mix my lsd high with weed. Weed affects the trip at three key stages. Starting with the come up, the peak and then the come down. I can't imagine if want to do coke or meth while on lsd.

As far as the first if you do weed too soon after doing coke you will puke or at least not feel very good

Okay, so let me take time to ruin your thread.
1. Stop acting autistic
2. Stop trolling
3. Stop baiting.

Bonus fact, youre not funny. Not even remotely. Either stop trying to be lol exdee rand0m or just try harder until we at least laugh at you out of sympathy.

1. Not exsctly. Weed is often used to take the edge off stims.

2. Like a fucking mess.

One of the most interesting combos I’ve ever come across is doing ketamine while high on shrooms. Super psychedelic blast off!

I actually have problems with weed - it lowers my blood pressure a lot, to the point that I can't stand up or I get dizziness, nausea and blurred/darkened vision. I used to counteract this by doing speed before smoking. It's not the same, coke is stronger and has shorter duration, but some parallels can be drawn.

Actually I now realize that you will probably react differently to me if you can actually handle weed normally. Well, stream of consciousness, fuck it.

sprinkle coke inside a joint full of weed. Dance hard techno and eat cookies

Bro I'm sorry... I'm too high... Idk if this is copy pasta or serious... But either way go choke on a bbc

Looks like you've just been doing TOO much weed with so little tolerance if that happened.... Or in fast succession.

1. you would feel yourself energized and lazy
2. coke and meth would kill any pleasent effects from the psychodelics while the weed will make you paranoid as fuck

1. Coke tends to cancel weed out, in my experience. Smoke weed on the comedown.
2. Waste of drugs tbh. Why would you do that?

>bro
>im so high right now bro
>...
>more "..."
>xbox live tier trash talk; "suck a dick faggot xD"
How is high school? Keeping your grades up?

problem?

Your comment made me bust out laughing haha thanks for the laugh retard

Youre welcome. So youre NOT gonna spout autistic babble about your rari sitting in the driveway and your six individual business you own? Thats a first for Sup Forums.

Let's say you ate a pot edible, did a line of coke, 2 tabs of lsd, few hits of meth, a shot of heroin, 4l5 puffs of weed, 1 ciggerrete, 3g of shrooms, some mdma, Xanax, and finished it off with a Cuban cigar?

How would they feel?

Weed and coke are dank. Weed doesn't just "slow you down", it's not an overall depressant. Weed coke lsd and shrooms and coke might be a bit intense but if the stimulant doses are low you should be able to ride it out okay

By the way, let me ask you something Mr. High and bi. Have you done any other drugs besides smoking pot, popping bars and sipping mom's cough meds?

Hi user.
A recomden something call nevado in my country, is a joint mixed with coke. Tray and tell

>"rari"

def not... I don't speak like niggers and don't like nigger talk

1. Stims trump downers most of the time so you would lose the marijuana high, also your heart would be racing from both.
2. You would probably feel terrible and over stimulated.

It's possible, but this has been quite persistent with me over the years. I guess I have to smoke a whole lot more before it stops being a problem. I almost never smoke outside of parties and if I look sick it ruins it for the other people.

you lost me at few hits of meth...
the rest sounded like my party!

why mix lsd with shrooms?
weird enough now one does that?

Maybe some heroin, and kratom. They both sucked... So now all I do is weed

>rari
Fuck off with that nigger lingo

hard kek
stopping at 6 businesses
what a nigger with his rari

Yes you need to smoke a whole lot more.... I used to be like that with low tolerance (hearing shit, seeing shit, paranoia, anxiety, blackness, etc) now I just feel buzzed... Like a coffee buzz X2. Very tame... Need to take a t break.

I prefer smoking a few bowls and taking an Adderall. Basically all the fun of being stoned without the sluggishness mentally. I do this pretty much every day (sometimes without the Adderall though) before I go to work and it helps me keep my pace and calm while dealing with everything. (kitchen manager for higher mid tier steakhouse)

We'll what do lsd and shrooms taken at the same time do?? I wonder...

It produces different chemicals in your brain, rather than just a combination of the two.

And then what does that do

1. Altered states tend to stack in weird ways. Weed doesn't get along with me so I couldn't tell you how that would go for normal stoners. A super-strong edible and a few bumps of coke would leave me an uncomfortable, paranoid, talkative mess.

2. As I said, altered states tend to stack. I imagine you'd act like you were VERY high on drugs. The lethargy of the weed would be gone. Maybe the mellow would talk some of the edge off the meth and coke, but stacking those together is overkill. LSD and shrooms just means you're gonna be really awake while you have no idea what's going on.
Anyone even mildly susceptible to paranoia would probably have a fit.

I don't think there is much point of combining the two, if the effect is similar and isn't synergistic or additive there isn't any point

Nah not true you could get more of a body from shrooms while also tripping balls on Cid. Why not try both at once? Ive done shrooms and dmt at the same time?

Why not just don't smoke ?

i cant do coke without weed bro

I don't know about that 5drug mix you wanna try but let me tell you that:

1. I tried coke and week. For me it didn't work out well. Went paranoid AF while on coke -> NOT a pleasent feeling at all.

2. mixing shrooms with LSD is just a waste of material... it's like mixing vodka with beer...

1. psychedelics don't make you 'slower'
2. Don't know really tbh, I took double lsd and smoked 1/2 ounce, litrally nothing made sense. I've also known people say similar when taking lsd with meth/ket/coke. So going by that I would say the lsd would take over, the e would make it so your happy (as e has been found in some lsd tabs to help avoid bad trips), the coke would make you want to do more (only for a short while) same with meth.
The easiest way to feel what I am on about is smoke a shit load of indica cannabis and drink a litre of energy drink, you will feel like you want to do something but can't be bothered

you'd survive and not be such a faggot for a while

1- probably feel euphoric and fuzzy
2- you'll pass out and waste the drugs