Makes you think

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related

So he'd use them all on the middle east and we'd not have to worry about them having nukes anymore.
Sounds like a win-win.

I am now a #HillMissile

How much do shills like you bring in?

Do they pay you per post?

Why are liberal memes invariably such shit?

i am now a #HillBilly

Yea it makes me think that you're a dumbass

they're not shill you fucking idiot they're literally just baiting for replies.too many retards on this site post with the express purpose of making everyone else mad bwecause its so ebin and funny

Because conservashits are filled with such misdirected vitriol and hatred ( always blame the government for the instead of the corporate plutocrats that control government ) that that it's fun to watch them los their shit

Clinton: Wants to start another war in Syria against ISIS and the Syrian government as well as pick more fights with Russia.

Trump: Wants the gulf states to do the ground work to eliminate ISIS, no war against the Syrian government, and try to become friends with Russia

Now tell me again, who is more of a warmonger?

>are you paid per post

Confirmed.

>government officials take brib-, eh, lobbyist money
>HURR DON'T B MAD AT GUVMENT OK DURR

Your average libshit braid-dead faggot, ladies and gents.

OMG your right OP! Im actually thinking now, fuck! We cant let Trump get his hands on the nukes! Cause he might use them instead of letting them collect dust like everybody else

Wow OP, great post

it's not to make you mad, it's to get things started

it really makes you speak

> le over used fedora maymay
> still Dosent understand that it's the corporate plutocrats that bribe government

Conservashills really are retarded . Turn off the faux news dumbass

That is a very unflattering picture of her.

>le occupy democrats meme
>le facebook nuclear Trump maymay

You get the reply that you deserve.

>I bribe you
>you take my bribe
>I'm 100% guilty
>you're 100% innocent

Turn off whatever video on Blacked.com you're watching, cuckboy.

Nice strawman faggot

well done, OP on suicide watch

It's literally what you were implying, you shit-smeared, cum-guzzling mongoloid.

meanwhile the democratic party is about to make every gun owner in california a felon overnight. this place is right next to my house and there are many more just like it. notice the barb wire faces inward. theres a shitstorm a brewin better pick a side.

nigger sign me up.

>We dont want a president with nuclear weapons.
>But we gave Iran, Vietnam, and Saudi Arabi Nuclear Weapons.

where's my Dinero?

Nice thumbnail.

>over used fedora meme
Clearly not used enough, you mean.

They should use this as an argument against big government

>you can give the government power to ban things you don't like
>but what happens if trump takes over the government?

Probably the same jackass who posts those shitty Horsey cartoons all the time. Uses a similar vocabulary.

also:

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

he's 100% right though.

conservacucks are literally the dregs of the USA.

As always, one only needs to look at the gaping failures that are red "states" for proof.

>he's 100% right though.

Thanks for Correcting The Record, and helping Hillary break barriers on social media!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>you have to accept bribes!

Aaaaaaaand ya blew it

>still Dosent understand that it's the corporate plutocrats that bribe government

The government is supposed to control them, not the other way around. It is perfectly fair to hate a government that allows itself to be ruled than ruling.

But yeah man totally not the government's fault that the government passes retarded laws that benefit plutocrats. Government dindu nuffin.

I know you probably dont believe it but its actually true the two bills passed and just need browns signature. you motherfuckers are about to see some shit.

i am more worried about american schools getting Common Core - just think, nation with second biggest nuclear arsenal have those ppl in charge just in one generation

She couldn't even satisfy her husband how can she satisfy a nation?

>someone convinced these people that an isolationist is more dangerous than a warmongering dynastic elite-puppet

it's honestly surreal the world we live in

shilling doesnt really matter when children like you feel invaded in your "safe space" anyway. i'm just calling it like it is.

i dont really understand why kids like you give a fuck about politics anyway, you are plenty sheltered from it in mommy and daddy's house.

No pls not the meme.

>i dont really understand why kids like you give a fuck about politics anyway

Thanks for Correcting The Record with that reply!

I hope he nukes Turkey, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Iran.

Please let it happen.

Pretty sure if nuclear weapons would fall into the hands of ISIS they would all die.

Not really, no. He's pretty reasonable.

yes, we get it, you're a teenager. calm down kiddo.

>yes, we get it,

That took a long time - you must've been on a smoke break or something. Anywho...

Thanks for Correcting The Record, and helping Hillary Break Barriers on social media!

>greece
What the fuck is your problem?

This settles it
#ImWithHer