Stephen paddock kills like 60 people and injures 700 with legal firearms

Stephen paddock kills like 60 people and injures 700 with legal firearms

>its not the time for a discussion about gun control policy -whitehouse

Random muslim drives a car at like 8 people

> BAN ALL MUSLIMS ASAP, NO TIME FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

haha Trump is such a perfect person to represent your country, cus just like him, its a godamn joke.

fu eurofag

Muslims mowing people down for their religious beliefs aren't protected by the Bills of Rights or the Constitution.

your not expecting americans to read what you said, realize the hypocrisy and admit it? they are all fucking idiots

>legal firearms

America doesn't have uniform gun laws; different states have different laws. Stop being so ignorant.

If you really "cared", you would know that over the course of close to 100 years, we have instituted hundreds, if not thousands of gun control laws and none of them have stopped a person destined to break laws in the first place. Any sane person can see that no new legislation will stop these kinds of attacks by mentally fucked up people. So when you hear "Gun Control Now!" it means evisceration of the 2nd Amendment, up to and including full repeal of it.

Shows the flaws of your founding documents

>they are all fucking idiots
>your
Time to stop posting idiot

kek

Your gun laws are retarded and why is the second amendment even a thing?

Oh, I didn't realize you were a foreigner. Fuck off, we don't have to explain ourselves to you.

>Trump is such a perfect person to represent your country, cus just like him, its a godamn joke.

thats weird since all you seem to care about is foreigners.. you didn't give a shit about Paddock or any other white mass murderer 10 minutes after the massacre happened.

its just fun to watch you country, like a bad reality tv show that you just keep watching to see how bad it can get. you are a comedy in the eyes of the rest of us.

Enjoy your shithouse country where every nut has a gun for no good reason.

it's like the guy who farts and then blames other people for the smell

I found this chart, hard to disagree with a chart.....

Who'd ever guess that gun deaths would decrease with restrictions on guns

Yeah but Muslims are legitimately shit though

tl;dr

2 sentences. Good god

>Enjoy your shithouse country
I do. Everyday.

Thanks

amerifats get easily offended if they have to learn anything from another country. usa is #1 is so ingained into their brains, makes em disfunctional.

but if you arent a poor kike and actually travel abroad you learn shit. don't listen to these poor kikes.

I think what is more telling is looking at Iceland and Switzerland, which has as much guns as America, but don't have anywhere near the same amount of economic or social inequality.

Muslims aren't a guaranteed right

Shit troll is shit.

30% approval rating of him says that most American's do not like him. Stop judging us by the clown that illegally made it into presidency.

OP; lol, i actually am an icelander

keflvíkingur to be exact.

I know this is bait, but it's good bait, so I'll take a moment to respond.

Before your beloved second amendment, there is, wouldn't you know it, a first amendment. The first amendment reads

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

In other words pea brain, yes, being a Muslim (or a Christian, or a Hindu, or whatever) is a constitutionally protected right.

Jesus Christ you fox new watchers are fucking dumber than a post

only lunatics go for a rampage
less lunatics = less shootings

The USA is going to be all robot cars soon anyway.

Imagine you could speak 2-3 languages

One perfect, the others not so much

Its hard i know but just try

he didnt't post any idiot, idiot

I am happy about the terror attack, because now ameritards can't make those truck of peace or whatever jokes about yurop anymore. It's like karma or some shiet.

Dearests user,

I do hope this post finds you well. I have reconsidered my position and realized that the internet is most certainly serious business, and colloquialisms or casual use of language is certainly not acceptable on a high brow board like ours. I will never dare to flaunt my language so callously in future, please accept my dearest apologies for not putting my all into every post I make here. Clearly everyone else tries far harder than I, and I will endeavour to meet that benchmark in future. Please accept this pepe as a sign of my sincerity and desire to change myself for the better, for I am but a lowly worm.

Yours,

user

>Imagine you could speak 2-3 languages
Congratulations.

It's worth mentioning though, that speech that directly insights violence of a targeted people, is not protected in a small number of cases.
That fact is why Gitmo was made, among other stuff.

America has guns it's the real problem
>guy can't get guns
>guy uses a truck
Ha ha stupid America and their dumb guns, at least Europe is safe.

Agreed! The supreme court decision you're referring to is Schenck v. United States. But you still have a right to believe and practice your Islamic faith, so long as you're following the previously mentioned stipulation.

Polite, well thought out reply btw.

I don't understand why other countries insist on putting us all in the same fucking bucket. There are the retarded stereotypes which make about 65%, there are those who don't give a fuck which make about 10%, then there are the rest of us. This past election we simply failed to fool those folks into voting for somebody who wasn't blatantly lying to their faces.. mainly because the only candidate who wasn't got fucked over by Hillary Clinton.

Or, it could be that we’re fully aware of the difference between a toxic ideology and an inert object. Why aren’t you crying for a ban on motor vehicles? That way, you’re consistently blaming the tool.

spotted the berniefag. still waiting for that free college?

Mowing down innocent citizens with a firearm isn't eithier...

I wad forcefully hospitalized 4 times for psychiatric reasons and could still buy a gun... now I'm a felon and drug possession is what stops me not the fact that I'm insane. Wtf. Like for real it is way to easy to get a gun on this country

>why is the second amendment even a thing?

So we don’t wind up as a third rate shithole like you guys. Our ancestors came here to escape that kind of shit.

What are you even trying to say ? Yes better countries equal happier people. In Switzerland however you're forgetting that gun ownership is high yes, but ammunition ownership is not.... people have guns incase of attacks and then ammunition is distributed. People also are trained and the mentally ill don't have firearms. And they actually have a good mental health system.

This so fucking hard

I'm so crazy I walk around with a straight jacket at all times and bought a gun right out of the vending machine in the lobby of my local police station. It's so easy to get a gun.

wrong board lmao. keep this shit on Sup Forums

Whose ancestors ?

Maybe decreasing gun deaths was a trend even before that law went into place.

very fair point

Those weren't "legal firearms" dumb ass. Don't talk about Las Vegas like it's some kind of terrorist incident. It's anything but. And if it is what they show us to be at best it's a case of Radicalized Registered Democrats.

Now for this incident yesterday involving yet again another sand neger who hates us all. Who was only here because of Chuck's Diversity Visas. It's pretty self explanitory.

Las Vegas is more than likely a botched FBI deal. Either False Flag or another Fast and Furious.

You're right it wasn't thay easy, I just drove to a local gun store. Signed paperwork to buy a pistol, the man called the state background check office or some shit to make sure I wasn't a felon and I left wirh the gun and ammo too he just advised me to walk out and put the ammo in my car first and then come back for the gun so it was technically two transactions so it was legal

>its just fun to watch you country, like a bad reality tv show that you just keep watching to see how bad it can get. you are a comedy in the eyes of the rest of us.

>Gun deaths
Maybe you should look at crime and murder rates and in other countries that have disarmed their citizens like the UK, fucking trash.

gun control is a non starter
if the terrorist would've shot people instead of running them over we wouldn't be talking gun control either... try to be less retarded

>I wad forcefully hospitalized 4 times for psychiatric reasons and could still buy a gun
This is why people are begging for senators and their legislators to look into mental health and brain drugs instead of guns but no one ever does. If people think the NRA is a dastardly entity killing America, imagine if those people actually looked at the real enemy, pharma lobbyists.

Now show me one for stabbings.

and while you're at it look at much more authoritarian these countries are.

But you tighten restrictions and figure out how they got the bomb abd explosives and try to keep that from happening again.... like I mean well if 9/11 happened people are going to hijack airplanes anyway so why use any security or do anything to stop it ?

Ban an ideology that convinces people to kill people vs ban a tool, which can be used by people to kill people.

One of those has potential to fix the problem.

One of those

300 million guns.
3 million muslims.
Which do you think would be easier to get rid of?
Plus just because you can't solve all your problem's at once doesn't mean you shouldn't solve the ones you can.

motivation and ideology matters you fucking retard

with some basic chemistry and a trip to a home depot you can effectively make a bomb that can cause a lot of damage

It's not a tool, it's a weapon

Go jerk off to Harry Potter fagit

he's not wrong tho

Not everyone has stockholmes like you britfag

Same thing.

You're right. And we have systems in place to register and flag people buying certain chemicals and to alert the FBI.

One has constitutional issues. The other does not.

There is not a constitutional right for some random person to live in the United States.

You seem to be convinced that there is a difference.

Mankind's first tools were weapons.

And we have systems in place to register people who buy firearms and certain weapons to the fbi.

This is why America is a joke ...

>muh outdated and retarded 2nd amendment rights

shut up hick

This has to be bait

I can kill you with a roll of quarters and a sock.

We gonna ban socks or coins?

Stop sliding my trap threads you faggot

Anyone calling the constitution outdated can just fuck right off back to some other country. That shit is one of the finest pieces of awesome shit ever written. Fucking commies.

You mean the magna Carta ?

> BAN ALL MUSLIMS ASAP
what is wrong with him trying to save the world?
if only others would follow..

>muh outdated and retarded 2nd amendment rights
When did it become outdated? Which year exactly?

>the magna Carta
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no.

Thx m8

You did a great job there

wooo the site just turned normal again

that was creepy af

These two incidents have nothing to do with each other, people need to stop with the whole “but what about Vagas” these terrorist are killing innocent people, mostly white people because they are racist, and it needs to stop

some time after your 60th birthday

What you are misunderstanding, is the right to bear arms is part of the Constitution. That is, dumbass, it would take an amendment to the Constitution to take these legal firearms from the sane non-violent non-democrat people of the United States.

"They" cannot just pass a law. It would require an amendment, which would NEVER pass. Because the 2nd Amendment is about keeping gov't in check.

Guns aren't the problem. Low information Democrats with mental issues getting guns. But you see, the Left values keeping medical records secret MORE than keeping Americans safe.

Yeah, I know you can't tell me when it became outdated because it's only outdated when you want it to be.

ITT: Burt hurt Americunts - you elected him you fucking chull guzling jizz wizards. enjoy your idiot :D

People can care about different things at the same time, and also no one here has said they don’t care about mass murder, most do, we also care about terrorist killing innocent people

see

The constitution is essentially just the magna Carta but with some bits about slavery and flowery language

Yep two incident where someone kills innocent people. Very different.

see

>low IQ moron who sucks NRA's cock daily