What kind of imagery could new right-wing organisations/parties etc...

What kind of imagery could new right-wing organisations/parties etc. use that's at the same time awe-inspiring but not full blown "hurr look at me I'm Hitler2.0"?

They'll never know

It's literally a swastika made of swastikas, I think they'll notice

National flags sound fine to me, since our opponents define themselves by their disgust for borders and national sovereignty.

Something from sacred geometry.

The North Star, used to guide those who lost their way, searching for freedom and a better life.

It's American "humor"

Alt-right is broad tent that celebrates diversity and will happily embrace gay marriage and trans rights.

Wasn't hitler left wing though?

Diversity is our strength! Heil Milo!

He was. He was a pro-Islamic lefty who killed a shitload of white Europeans. How you got jewed with "Hitler is the face of white pride" i shall never know

Nordic runes like op's pic

Nice

Oh hey you guys, what are your plans regarding dissent and government overthrow? Just curious.

Unite behind the old American ideal of freedom, small government, guns, Christianity, and no gib me dats.

>It's literally a swastika made of swastikas, I think they'll notice

We're not gonna call it the swastika swastika, dumbass.

Holy shit is this American humor? You guys fucking suck.

#notyourcolony

OVERWATCH

and nice flag, this would make the best flag in the world

This.
Clear, simple and kinda looks like a hoplite shield.

We should co-opt the rainbow flag

still waiting for those Israelis to pull another 9/11

with the road runner cut-out that everyone bought hook line and sinker.......the shit was Bawwwwwler

That is fucking beautiful. Ancient German rune for 'life,' isn't it? Fucking excellent stuff.

Stuff related to Asatru