I FUCKING HATE JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!!!!!!!

PRAISE LUCIFER, THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHT MAKER AND THE DAWN OF THE MORNING SUN!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Amen brother

Amen Sup Forumsrother, Amen!!!!!!

The Lucifer verse is just a retelling of the Canaanite myth where Attar attempts to usurp the throne of Baal. Whatever you think you know about Lucifer is shit edgelords made up later (of works of medieval fiction).

Jesus (Yeshu) on the other hand was an actual person, just not a magical person.

Praise LCF!

aka Attar, aka "the morning star", aka the planet Venus

Fuck your faggot gods. Why the fuck would you worship any of them? What have they done for you to deserve such admiration? Unless i get some super powers or tons of money and bitches than i aint worshipping shit.

ur russian meme is a little stale now that someone has pled guilty to lying about his attempts to meet russians for dirt on hillary

worship ARYAN gods like Thor

fuck jew gods

Aryans were Indo-Iranian, therefore Vedic gods.

Fucking TOP KEK comrade

hah alldmfdosjmf osdjfao sdjfoi sjafsdf

Praise them!

enjoy hell retard

>Praise them!
But I'm not Indian. I went to a Hindu wedding last week, does that count? The groom embodies Vishnu on his wedding day, so I guess I payed my respects to a Rigvedic deity.

>painfully and slowly
Yep, that's the whole point of crucifixion.
>total agony before he finally died
Yep, that's the idea.
>straight to hell
Nope. If you actually read the Bible you'll find that no one is in the lake of fire yet. That happens at the Judgement which is after the Second Coming. Until then, everyone is just taking a dirt nap.

the hindu gods are kool

Catholics believe Jesus did descend into Hell to free the patriarchs. If you read the Bible you'll realize the conception of the afterlife changes dramatically throughout the book, from the somewhat neutral Sheol, where the righteous and unrighteous alike share a common grave in darkness and silence, to Sheol's split into the Bosom of Abraham/Gehenna, to concepts like "paradise" or "tartarus", to the modern Heaven/Hell dichotomy. Many of the changes were due to contact with Greek thought (i.e. Hades).

All this says is that older civilizations acknowledged Lucifer's existence.

>Until then, everyone is just taking a dirt nap.
>Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise.
said Jesus to the criminal hanging on a cross beside him. And what about Elijah or Enoch?

It says that everything you think about Lucifer is edgy 20th century bullshit, medieval fiction by Dante at best, unless you happen to think of Lucifer as a Canaanite astral deity.

relax faggot , it's halloween not xmas

>BEFORE THEY WERE A BAND
This is actually true, though.
The first album was entirely performed by Trent and his computer. The band members were hired for touring purposes. Broken was still entirely performed by Trent but influenced by his stage band. They didn't actually record an album as a real band until The Downward Spiral.

You mean All Hallow's Eve? Yeah, it's on the liturgical calendar.

FUCK JESUS

FUCK CHRISTIANITY

FUCK JEWS

You hate a fictional character well done to you that's for tier autism right there

Did ur mommy and daddy force you to go to church AGAIN this week? Rise up and tell Sup Forums what you're too afraid to tell your parents!

You have life.
What more could you ever want? Non-existence?

Why not both?

To be fair Yeshu bar-Yosef was very likely a historical rabbit from the town of Nazareth. Baptized by John the Baptist, who he was probably an earlier follower of, and crucified by Rome, probably for sedition. All the other shit is either made-up or impossible to verify, but most critical historical scholars agree on the above.

†††† Noted. Enjoy hell †††††

This is the kind of post I expect on Sup Forums.

historical rabbi*

very few scholars believe jesus was a rabbit.

Nice b8 m8

Not to burst your bubble, but my mommy says I'll be in charge when I go to heaven.

>was very likely a historical rabbit
Well I suppose that explains that whole "easter" thing...

TOP KEK

satanism is a form of Christianity

DEATH TO JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wish has been granted.

Your mind is narrower than your sister's anus.

It's a non-theistic philosophy, not the shit you see in movies.

usually this type of behavior stems from having contact with horrible christians. I know that feeling but I still choose to believe in christ and god, I just don't believe that the bible is the exact word of god. I guess you can say i believe the bible is here to give us an idea of the character of god and ultimately its up to us to determine what we believe in.

However, I dont think hating on Christ is going to make you feel any better. You're better off hating Allah and Mohammed and Islam, but I know that takes more guts compared to hating on Christianity

I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN
YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

I'm literally giving you facts about the development of these mythological figures, nothing more. If it doesn't fit your preconceptions, then you should think about being less narrow-minded.

youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

>kike fapping fantasies

based luci, yisus was cool too though.

juden boi please leave

>I am rubber and you are glue
Jesus came back to set shit straight after thousands of years of the state-sponsored worship of fallen angels. Of course they were described differently by the heathens.

If you believe Lucifer/Satan/Whatever is real, then that surely validates the existence of God. You should be an enemy of evil and praise God. Become a warrior for team God/Christ and you know, not burn in hell with the rest of the losing side.

>implying that the guy who threatens to torture you for eternity is the good guy

>Jesus be like

Hell is be described by a number of ancient peoples as distance from God. If you cut your arm, do you blaspheme nature for the pain your receive? If you hate God so much, he's just going to give you what you want. It's the natural course of things, not an arbitrary punishment.

This. In your quest to be edgy you are going to live your "enlghtened, free" life, yet always being somewhat unfulfilled because there is a piece missing. You will be surrounded by degeneracy and realize one day that all the hedonism is still lacking even if your having a wonderful time. That piece is a relationship with your creator.

It is never to late to complete yourself, unless you deliberately disregard him and die. Don't try to live a life of sin and time it so you find God once you get that cancer diagnosis.

YIELD TO MY TRIPS OF TRUTH. COMBAT YOUR SINS. YOU WILL TRY AND FAIL TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT NEVER STOP.

witnessed

I AM GOING TO SACRIFICE MY LIFE TO LUCIFER!

I AM GOING TO BLOW MYSELF IN HALF WITH A GODDAMN MACHINE GUN!!!!!!!

Look how they scatter, ashamed and fearful. Heretics, you must repent.

>If you hate God so much, he's just going to give you what you want.
>if you hate him then you want him to torture you
What the WHAT?

Satan and your Caananite demons domain is this earth and hell. If you hate God, just what are your expectations and reward? Do you think you get some kind of special treatment from them, once they have full control over your soul?

Nah, I'm a Taoist. There is no piece missing, I am perfectly connected to the sum of all things. I have no reason to fear death, because it is the natural order of all things. Living life in fear of death only makes that life miserable. Accept that death is inevitable and put that concern behind you, and you will have more reason to enjoy life.

Wut

>Hell is be described by a number of ancient peoples as distance from God.
Name these peoples.

>anyone who doesn't believe in my imaginary friend is being controlled by my imaginary enemy
Okay, have fun with that.

You're not a Taoist. Few native chinks are even taoists. You read the Tao te Ching in college and decided it was more hipster than the Buddhism all your peers were professing allegiance to, so you went with it. What rituals do you observe
>oh I only practice philosophical Taoism as outlined in texts from Barnes and Noble

Dawn is breaking.

>Taoism
>rituals
Thank you for forthrightly displaying your ignorance.
Taoism is a philosophy, it doesn't have rituals.
Taoist Buddhists have rituals, because they're Buddhists, but that's not the same thing.

Lol. I already called you on this dude, you're just like American "Buddhists" who claim "it's not a religion, it's a philosophy bro" and ignore how it's actually practiced in the lands where it has real history

So which branch of Taoism do you practice?

delete all the existing religions

I too praise Satan but Jesus was a bretty cool guy tbh.

>some people took a book of wisdom and built a religion on top of it
>therefore people who look at the book of wisdom as a book of wisdom are somehow invalidated by the fact that other people made a religion out of it
That's an interesting belief structure you have there. The mere fact that you expected the reply does not invalidate the reply. If it was your intention to shake my belief in the Tao, to dislodge whatever "piece" you think I need to be missing that will motivate me toward your religious beliefs, you will have to try considerably harder. I remain content with my place in the world, and your acceptance of my contentment is not required for me to remain content.
"The moment one opens his mouth to speak of the Tao, he misses the mark entirely."
I see no point in reading books *about* the Tao when I can just study the Tao itself.

A religion is much more than it's central text.

Don't quote truisms at me. I've read the book and agree completely with the philosophy. Incidentally, there are many parallels to the New Testament. But just because I agree with the basic philosophical underpinnings doesn't mean I go around like a snowflake telling people I'm a daoist. Daoism is a religion, with sects and rituals and magic belief. This Western trend of sanitizing eastern religions by stripping them down to a bare philosophical form is really fucking tiring.

To say that the Tao "is a religion" implies that it is not things which are not religions. The Tao is all things. The Tao that did not include religion would not be the true Tao, but the Tao that included only religion would also not be the true Tao.

Because at the end, what you arrive at is some form of the perennial philosophy, preached by Zen masters and Christian contemplatives and Islamic Suffists and rapists and Hindus and everybody else. The only reason to don the title of "Daoist" or "Buddhist", since these people lack all cultural ties to and understanding of the religion, and discard anything they deem unnecessarily metaphysical, is to seem special, to give oneself that exotic, oriental flare.

Were talking about Daoism, not the Absolute itself.

Rapists is auto correct btw, I don't find them particularly enlightened, it should read "daoists."

Taoism is a sign pointing toward the Absolute.
Don't focus on the sign, focus on the destination to which the sign points.

Stop preaching daoism to me you fucking freshman, I understand the philosophy. This ain't about that. This is about why you feel the need to identify as a daoist.

I was merely pointing out that there are other paths to contentment besides your jesus. Just because someone does not follow your YHVH does not mean that person MUST be bitterly angry at your YHVH. Some of us just don't give a shit because we don't view the world the way you do.
And the fact that your only recourse for dealing with this assertion is to attack me for simply stating the nature of my worldview is rather telling. You have no defense against a third-party option, you must force people to your side by scaring them with YOUR other side. Anyone not playing the game the way you want it must be discredited, belittled, or simply presumed to be deceived by satan or whatever.

I suppose it may actually just be because you are bothered by the idea that someone might find spiritual peace without making the sacrifices you force on yourself. It might be uncomfortable for you to entertain the idea that the lifestyle you have chosen might be unnecessary, causing you to feel the need to lash out at the first person who does not choose a side within your dichotomy. That would be a very understandable reaction, really, for someone of your faith.

My Jesus?

So you've been incorrectly assuming I'm a Christian and ignoring all of the things I've actually said to you because of some weird antipathy toward Jesus freaks and and insecurity that makes you try to convert them to your college-freshmen ideas about eastern philosophy?

I don't know you, so I don't know if you like the white jesus, or the black one, or the middle-eastern one, or the one who rode dinosaurs in the Book Of Mormon.
>try to convert them
Not at all. The Tao that did not include Christians would not be the true Tao. My beliefs do not require you to share my beliefs. If you're happy being a ____ then go right ahead and continue. Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheists, etc, etc all exist because they have a purpose. If you are fulfilling a purpose, then why should I want to change you?