The Sun has just imploded into a black hole

>the Sun has just imploded into a black hole
>in 8 minutes the Earth will be crushed into infinite nothingness

How do you spend your last minutes alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NEaFtn8n4Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

start running 8minutes / hour so the nothingness doesnt catch up to me

wouldn't earth just orbit the black hole?

/thread

actually maybe

Yes. OP is dumb.

If the sun goes supernova we're fucked, but if it suddenly turns into a blackhole yeah we would just freeze to death
OP is just retarded

They're called minuets per hour you dumb fuck

Depends if it has the same mass with the sun or not

run to the next town over from the town im beside and fuck someone think its 6miles

what is a minuet

Masturbate

your math is bad... just because sunlight takes 8 minutes to hit earth doesnt mean itll be 8 minutes until earth hits the event horizon

Yeah after a short, but long enough period of time. The radiation from the black hole would kill us, the earth doesn't orbit fast enough to avoid being eaten. We'd die other ways before freezing.

Take one last hit and post the rarest pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=-NEaFtn8n4Q
>spagettified

Actually, as Einstein predicted and as recent experiences showed, gravity travels at the speed of light, so it wouldn't affect us for 8 minutes

I would sit with my thumb up my ass.

If the black hole has the same mass as the sun it wouldn't change a thing, except about the freezing part as i said

Jon?

i think it's french for faggot

If you think this will result in anything other than The Great 8 Minute Rape-a-thon Of All Humanity you're delusional.

I live pretty near the coast so I'd probably roll a joint and get out there, smoke some weed and watch the world end.

pressing F5 and hoping something worthwhile happens

When the sun implodes it will send a massive gamma ray burst/gravity wave that would desimate earth

beat my dick

If by radiotions from the black hole you mean the hawkings radiations, thoses are way not enough to kill us, the sun emits way more radiation than a black hole would

Either way if the black hole have the same mass earth would still orbit the exact same way

As i said there If the sun goes supernova we're fucked of course

>You would see every object that has fallen into it in the past and everything that will ever fall into the black hole behind you.
Although I don't believe it, in case of the earth, and this solar system in general, that would be really fucking awesome.

Yes

Yes it would. Since the mass of the sun doesn't change. We just wouldn't have anymore light

The black holes mass is much greater in a smaller area thereby making the pull force stronger

saved :)

Fugg not enough time for this

Call my grandpa rick. He'll know what to do

rape and brutally kill every girl i meet

XD

inside that area
last time I checked we were not inside the sun

That is so incorrect I don't even know where to begin

Yeah, it'll just be pretty fucking dark in 8 min.

meh. i'd just continue shitposting

Do drungs and get drunk

Durgs*

rape mom

you dickface

rape the girl I am sharing a dorm with

I'd just lay on my bed and play Skuggsjá - Kvervandi

It's not possible for the sun to turn into a black hole or cause a supernova because it simply doesn't have enough mass.

However, as the energy to continue the nuclear fusion inside the sun starts to extinguish, the sun will turn into a red giant that will absorb the earth and destroy.

So yeah, even if the sun turned into a black hole, the process of it would toast us alive so you better get some potato chips ready for whoever will come to eat you fried.

>because it simply doesn't have enough mass
Wrong as usual, Sup Forums.

well it looks like I'll be here shitposting...

What would happen if you scooped up a cup of whatever a black hole is made of and took it back to earth? Would the contents of the cup still be a black hole?

You two are retarded, if the earth didn't get sucked into the blackhole there would be no fucking sun to heat the earth. You'd fucking freeze you dumbarses.

>whatever a black hole is made up
>scooped up a cup of
I...

Alright, well, let us assume you could scoop half of the ultra condensed point of matter at the center of a black hole, and bring it to Earth. If it were still dense enough to ordain the phenomenon related to how black holes form and continue to exist, you would essentially be bringing a black hole to the planet- maybe a slightly less strong black hole, but at that point, the strength is negligible.

>The sun has just imploded into a black hole

No. Just no. Our sun is not massive enough to eventually supernova turn into a black hole. At best it will end up as a white dwarf. If we had a binary star system, there would have been a chance that our sun (now a white dwarf) could accrete mass from the other star, approach the Chandrasekhar mass and commence a supernova but since it otherwise it has no way to accrete 1.44 solar mass worth of matter, impossible.

it's be a diamond

Yes. We'd all freeze to death days/weeks later. But black hole sun wouldn't have enough mass to draw us in.

This comment is so dense... it just collapsed on itself

maybe if all the amss in the solar system fell into the sun, everything past the astroid belt is fucking huge

It would be magnitudes over what a diamond is.

>laughing this hard

>the earth doesn't orbit fast enough to avoid being eaten
Yes it does. It orbits the sun now, it will orbit a black hole of solar mass in just the same way.

Would still be smaller than 2 solar masses: tiny, baby black hole.

>this thread
wow

The Sun has a Schwarzschild radius of 3 kilometers. It could turn into a black hole with its current mass (as could any amount of mass) if you somehow reduced its radius to 3 kilometers (with the same mass).

>you got 8 minutes to...
No... just no. Learn how to general theory of relativity PLS.
The relativistic effects as an object approaches the event horizon would be immense.. space time is not clearly understood beyond that.
Anyways. As correctly pointed out, a blackhole with the mass of only our sun would have a small event horizon diameter. Pretty sure it wouldnt affect the orbit of earth.

Though, I suppose one has 8~ minutes to notice that the Sun had turned into a black hole (somehow). Then, endless night.

Probably try and fuck a girl even if she says so I would just rape her I ain't dieing a virgin

Troll Basis: Stimulating the autist to reply that the Earth would continue to orbit the black hole as the amount of gravity has not changed.

That’d be neat, I imagine the gravitational distortions would make the stars look crazy during the day.

As for post-sun survival, the biosphere is essentially doomed. Humans could live underground with geothermal, but the surface would get so cold that eventually the very atmosphere itself would first become liquid, then become ice. There’d probably be the occasional melted patch due to volcanism, but otherwise the surface would just be ice.

>the Sun has just imploded into a black hole
>If the mass hasn't changed, earth's orbit won't
>in 8 min light will stop

I have at least a few days until all plants are dead, m8.

I build a greenhouse with electric lamps and stock up with ammo

your turn

>greenhouse
Glass isn’t a very good thermal barrier, why use it? Also, what will you do when the atmosphere condenses? And what powers your lamps?