I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I was wondering what I could say/do to get a Xanax prescription...

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I was wondering what I could say/do to get a Xanax prescription. Or some other px that has a good high.

Also I'm going to doctor to try to treat my crippling depression, but I heard it's easy to get prescription medicine now a days so why not try to get some xannys

Bump

if you want to get out of crippling depression, I advise you to not become a drug addict my friend.

and immediately get addicted. very smart, shitbag.

Benzo withdrawal can actually kill you if you become addicted.

So don't be an asshole.

I already am dude

Sometimes I get nervous on airplanes

T-that you have panic...attacks...???

Bump also want comfy zandy script

Dude who cares if people get addicted to shit. thats their choice.

your problems will not magically vanish, especially when you cry "crippling depression" but you are still actively working on fucking yourself in the ass

Why not just smoke some quality weed? Maybe a few beers. You pill junkies are some stupid fucks

I'm looking to make money off the xanax broh. Not going to be doing too much of it

I already do that. At a certain point the high is not enough for me.

If the doctor is hesitant, tell them that you recently had a bad panic attack in public and a friend gave you one to help. Tell them that it fixed the problem almost immediately, so you would like to have them in case of another emergency. Trust me, throwing them an actual example like that will guarantee a script 9 times out of 10.

>Advice I got in older bread

Nah, first you gotta say that you have trouble with frequent urination. Say 11 times a day. Then at the end of the appointment just casually say "Sometimes I get nervous on airplanes" and he'll give you drugs.

kill thy self

Ive been there I used to shoot/snort heroin and dilaudids and shit. Used to get zanned out to the point where I forgot entire days or so. You just need to find a way to come out of it... go find an expensive hobby. Meet a GF, or get a better one if yours is a junkie. How old are you?

just say you are addicted to it and want to get it safely, thats what I do and always work, but you best see a psychiatrist

19 turning 20 soon . And yeah my ex gf was heroin/meth addict

seems legit OP

also checkd and barred out rekt

The Xanax is good to take the edge off. When I started having anxiety problems it helped to chase away the demons. It also made me feel souless and gray after extended use.

Definitely talk to your doc about your anxiety and the Xanax as a short term aid.

The best anti-anxiety I've used is the DARE response. There's a great book / audiobook by Barry McDonagh. After using the methods from the DARE response and reducing my caffeine intake I lowered my anxiety by a lot in about 2 weeks. These days I'm feeling less general anxiety.

It's something you need to keep working on. Schedule a visit with a counselor, social worker, psychologist, psychiatrist, or any other care provider. Try to focus on a cognitive behavioral therapy approach. It's something you need to stay active in, and you WILL see improvement.

Yeah dude I'm pretty sensitive to caffeine and it would just kick up my anxiety so much that it was just obvious that it was my 2 coffees I had in the morning.