How do I promote my music?

I have an album out on bandcamp and no one really cares about it, I've gotten on some blogs but I'm still not an indie superstar. How do artists go from obscurity to critical acclaim??

I'm so frustrated and I'm ready to quit music because of this

If lack of success bugs you so much I'm pretty sure it's time to call it quits

touring lad

I'll throw out all my recording equipment tonight honestly. I worked for years trying to make the next indie rap classic and at the end of the day no one cares. Well fine I'm done. I just don't understand how people get successful

Dude I have a full time job I can't just get up and tour places where no one cares who I am.

>next indie rap classic
Throw your ego out while you at it

Why can't my dreams be fulfilled. It's suppose to be destiny...ugh life is cruel

Why should people give a fuck if all you care about is getting famous?

It's because you do a terrible job at shitposting.

Fuck you I'm not shitposting, I've been a 4channer longer than you jesus fucking Christ I just wanna be Avey Tare, how does he and panda bear live such a cool life while I work a stupid job and have music that no one cares about. It sucks!!! I'm a tormented artist

You have to play shows

How do I get shows?

not make shit music

huh, my music is good

kill yourself bones nobody cares about your shitty rap

If you aren't willing to take risks why do you expect your music to go anywhere
Do you think all these highly critically acclaimed artists made it where they are sitting on their ass? A few, sure but that's it of pure luck

This

You're either shitposting or dont have a brain

Make connections in your local music scene. You need to start small then move up from there if you're good enough

If you're playing music with the sole intention of getting famous, just sell your equipment now. Fame is a byproduct, not the goal.

post your music faggot so i can judge you harder.

post yo bandcamp fuccboi

post album, ill tell you if youve got what it takes

Let Sup Forums judge your music. we are the pinnacle of human intelligence and experts in the musical arts.

>i make music only to get famous
>if i cant get famous then what's the point