Are Americans honestly all massive retards?

Are Americans honestly all massive retards?

>8 Americans killed by Uzbeki immigrant in a truck attack
>BAN MUSLIMS! RESTRICT IMMIGRATION! BUILD A WALL!

>58 Americans killed and hundreds injured by a white American man with guns

>Well, what can you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ban Muslims

haha you are right. americans are stupid and should open borders to all muslims! stop being stupid america!

FUCK THOSE DURKA DURKS RIGHT UP THEIR NON AMERICAN ASSES THATS WHAT

you keep getting killed by your own kind you fucking idiots. White people go to country music festivals, why no cry about white genocide? Americans honestly deserve mass shootings.

a few Obama appointed federal judges does not equal Americans.

lol gay af
>waddup shrimpy d

American children deserve to die in schools due to their government's and population's idiotic beliefs

We literally know more about the Muslim in NYC in 24 hours, than the Las Vegas shooting in 30 days.

nice copy paste directly from reddit/twitter nigger

Castrate white males ages 20-40

Not all Americans, but yes, the ones with the megaphone and power now are fully retarded. Its a massive backlash of hyper/blind-nationalism, fascism, and racism. Anything perceived as "non-white" and "non-Christian" is to be humiliated. stopped, removed, or killed.

Americans are dumb so they won't stop gun crime because there are too many on the streets so they can't think of a way to remove them(lower iq than the tests if the white races) Also with all ameritards crying when muh right 2 bear arms is changing, it makeshift hard to stop crazy white crackers with rifles gunning people down

Homegrown killers and imported killers ate two completely separate issues.

If the country can at least stop a few foreigners coming in to kill people theoretically that means it would be easier to look after the safety of all citizens.

That's pretty fucked up, lol you're edgy af my dude. ayyy. Me 2 tho I think dolhpins deserve to get face fucked

So dumb of us I mean, if only we were more progressive like Nice, France

cant understand, word structure too poor

>>Well, what can you do?

Except that's a strawman argument because that's not actually what anyone says in response to a shooting. You've choked too much on the cocks of the liberal politicians who insist that the only possible way to solve "gun violence" is to ban guns, and then when someone offers a real solution that could actually solve the real problem the gungrabbers just plug their ears and insist the other side is refusing to do anything about the issue, just because it isn't what they want to hear.

*Rest of the white race*
Autocorrect

wew lad, you're a fucken mess.

save the whales they dindu nothing. American children's parents vote for less strict gun laws then cry when their kid dies at school. Well fucking deserved imo.

yes! facefuck those dolphins!
make sure they have that plastic 6pack holder around their fuckin' beak 1st! tighten that gap up!

Can't ban Americans. Are you stupid?

theres no votes to loosen gun laws, faggot. Only prevent new legislation/strickter gun laws.

I just squirted some nasty devil man spunk our my dingus just thinkin bout that.

lel fukin white pplz rteh gayxorz ^_^ LELELE

That's literally not a strawman argument you massive fucking retard holy shit end your life.

Strawman argument is like:
"I believe the government should spend more on healthcare"
"But that means we would have to cut the defense budget which would put our country in danger. Why do you want to put our country in danger!?"

Well, we're not going to kick out all the Americans. Dumbass.

>Islamic guy kills some people
>well, we know everything now!
>White guy kills six times as many
>massive conspiracy! false flag! he was a reptilian luminerty!
face it, you're really, really in trouble.

Here's the difference:

White Americans, on the whole, generally don't want to see their countrymen killed.

Muslims subscribe to an ideology which abolishes them of their past sins if they commit an act of martyrdom, in the name of Allah.

So we have white Americans; generally not inclined to kill on behalf of their religion, nor having that point drilled into their heads by priests on a weekly basis.

Then we have, on the other hand, a religion which is totally fine with the deaths of none believers, and rewards them with the death of infidels.

So, here's a hypothesis;

2 people knock on your door, late at night. One is holding a hammer, and looks pretty tweaked out.

The other is rather chill, seems rather baffled.

Out of those two people, which re you more inclined to open the door for?

YES, America has a mass shooting, and general gun problem. But if someone has scratched the paint on your car, are you going to take less care of it because "Well, the paint's already scratched. So it's not like other scratches matter."?

Wrongo buddarino. Strawman is misrepresenting your opposition in a grossly exaggerated manner buckarooniroo

no, it's misrepresenting your opponent's argument (setting up a strawman) and attacking that misrepresented argument. (attacking the strawman)

Seblantics

you must be a massive Cuck, don't you?

We have a right to our arms, we do not have a right to massives hordes of unwashed, uneducated riff raff flooding our country.

Well thats demonstrably not true because if white people didnt want their countrymen killed they would act more outraged by a white guy killing a bunch of other white people. instead we get dumbass conspiracy theories. The simple fact is White America has a have a cognitive bias they are unable to see let alone address.

>massives hordes of unwashed, uneducated riff raff flooding our country

you mean Trump voters?

We want em to die, we're monsters with masks on. That's why we need pills, that's why we cut baby dicks.

We're petulant children with genetic insecurities.

Because you're just wrong, lol

Okay, so what do you propose we do about seemingly random attacks, by guys who've shown no inclination to do something like this before?

And, I don't know where the fuck you're looking, but I've seen plenty of outrage. Though, I've seen a lot of libtards happy, because those killed were probably Trump supporters.

And, you didn't answer the question. I'll make it simpler:

Airport security: You're tasked with pulling one of two people out of a line. One is a blonde woman, mid-twenties, in a Chanel suit, looks relaxed.

The other is a middle-eastern guy. Looks pretty nervous. Eyes all over the place. Beard, Traditional dress. Is sweating A LOT.

Which are you going to take a closer look at? Answer the question.

As for conspiracy theories; EVERY attack has those. I saw them up on Live Leak, about this one, within 6 hours.

Yes, we have cognitive bias. Those are generally formed via patterns in behaviour, and previous events.

If you only ever eat a crappy Strawberry flavoured ice-pop, you'll have a bias against other Strawberry flavoured things, until you try them. It's human nature.

Perhaps they have more in common with each other than they like to admit.

>random attacks, by guys who've shown no inclination to do something like this before?
By their very nature there is nothing we can do about it without infringing in the rights of everybody else which is the worst of the two evils.

oh man your first thread died so you went and posted the same thread twice.
or have you been spamming this thread all day?
i wouldnt be surprised at all knowing how pathetic you are. lol.

Guess he ran off.

Pussy.

The first thing we have to do is stop generalizing all Muslims. All this does is make the Libtards defend them against the obvious fact that Islam promotes some dumbass dangerous shit.

Second, we absolutely need stronger immigration laws for Muslims. Sorry, but they're fucking dangerous. FACT.

As for the random attacks, part of the reason these people are able to get away with this kinda shit is because people arent reporting them. Again, this comes back to the "not wanting to offend Islam" shit. If we really care about keeping people safe from the goat fuckers we need to get Libs on our side. No one is listening to Sam Harris or Bill Maher about this shit and we need to. Islam is ABSOLUTELY an existential threat.

Finally, we need to stop fucking fighting each other. Our divisions are so deep that our enemies are exploiting it at every opportunity. We need to knock off the "Libtard/Conservatard" shit or we will live to regret it.

For the most part, yes. Americans are retards.

yes, and our enemies are exploiting that

Nothing is wrong with nationalism. I expect every person from their respective country outside of the United States to be a nationalist even if their own country has harmful intentions to the rest of the world. It's how a country survives and it is perfectly alright to be supportive of where you live no matter what your reason is.

the one thing our enemies fear the most is a unified American society. America can not be great again until we are.

Americans killed and hundreds injured by a white American man with guns

58 killed? that is what niggers in chicago do almost every fucking weekend. better deport 'em.

The thing is, I rarely see people generalise Muslims. I see a lot of criticism of Islam, in the same way I see people level shit against Christianity. You're quite correct, though. I'm amazed by how we constantly infantalise Muslims. It's all knee jerk shit. "You hate Islam? Guess you hate brown people." It's horse shit. It's the bollocks with feminism.

Perhaps.

Unfortunately, the MSM is the big problem with it comes to getting the Libs on our side. "Islamaphobic" and the buzzword flavours of the month are really taking a stranglehold.

ban muslims should be mandatory law

how the fuck you gonna ban 300 million guns if you can even stop the 30 million illegal immigrants? Did you even get that far in your plan or do you just think "hurr durr ban the gunzz"?

America was never great and never will be great. America has no history, Every technological advances made in America were by foreign citizens paid for by America. America invests the money it receives through the petrodollar cycle into its military. The petrodollar is about to end, this signifies the end of any significance of America in the world. America has mismanaged its free meal ticket for over 50 years. In the coming decade things in America will never be the same and the world is so happy about this. I wonder why.

THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.THIS THREAD AND OTHERS LIKE IT ARE STARTED BY EURASIAN TIGER FROM REDDIT.

American citizens are American citizens. The same applies for Muslim citizens already here. No one is demanding Muslim citizens to be deported. We are demanding preventing any new citizens from coming over from dangerous areas because they have proven more than enough fucking times that they can't be trusted to come over, and that bringing them over was a huge mistake. When the Muslims from the middle east can prove they are capable of peacefully adapting to western society and there's no bad eggs to ruin it for the rest, then we can consider our policy on allowing them to come.

If I hate my wife and I purposely let someone who was a known serial killer in my house then leave them alone with my wife and he kills her, even if I had no part in the murder, I would be held responsible. The same thing applies to the people letting Muslims over. They know an unacceptable amount of them could be terrorists but they choose to let them in anyway.

Any good pictures from this?

Obese Retards

Murcans do circumcise a lot, which is almost as bad.

That (plus morbid obesity and opioid addiction) is why they're not into sex, and why the niggers and beaners are outbreeding them.

>Homegrown killers and imported killers ate two completely separate issues.
Holy shit, is there anything Murcans won't eat?

Guns are a constitutional right. Coming to this country is not. Bye.

Impressive. Did you do that with MS Paint?

Yeah so because whities kill people here, that justifies letting in towelheads to kill more people here. The absolute fucking state of your thought process.

Amazing how clueless Murcans are about the most obvious macroeconomic trends. Does the average Gump even have a clue how much his country owes China? The Chinks now basically own their country, and they still think they're some kind of superpower.

>doesn't understand how debt works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Personally to an extent there isn't all that much you can do. Vet incoming Muslims but don't racially profile. Neither should we ban certain guns because "muh assuault wifles"

Destroying rights isn't worth the miniscule amount of deaths caused by terrorists and mass shooters in the grand scheme of things.

Wanna stop deaths? Ban cars, legalize weed. Get rid of giant metal death traps and cut down on drug dealers. Not saying banning cars is a good idea. But it probably would work.

It means the creditor owns you, faggot.

Denial of this basic fact may be universal, but it's still denial.

Literally the same thread has been posted 3 times in the last hour. Gas yourself.

Apparently there are significant numbers who don't believe that the Las Vegas shooting happened. Somehow, though, no one doubts the Uzbekistan guy mowing down people on the streets of New York. Believe what you want. I believe you're all stupid.

OP is like clock work.

3000 Americans killed in a Muslim terrorist attack.
We need to be more understanding
Maybe our patriotism offends them
We need to let more Muslims in the country.

Protips: The economy is based on debt. Debt defines credit. You don't have credit without debt. Dumbfucks like you think that having debt means you are somehow enslaved or got taken advantage of. Dumbfucks like you are misinformed.

Only 3 were Americans. Five were Argentinians.

>I believe you're all stupid.

>implying that your opinion on any topic has even the slightest impact on a single person on this planet.

Yes we need to ban all sand monkeys. All uzbekistans and pakistans and other yellow niggers should stay the fuck where they are and blow local schools, where nobody gives a fuck. We give right for them to create better life and thats how they pay back? All non-american muslims should be banned and deported. Muslims are shame and they are sick in the head

exactly- and the argens were together on vacation- they went to a lot of trouble to get together to see each other. sick world needs enema. so let's start the next WW, faggots. the discourse is dead. fuck all of you. time to kill.

...you don't actually know what a strawman argument is, do you?

Critical thinking is banned ITT, apparently.

Gee, let's open our borders to the lowest common denominator from any and every third world nation on Earth instead of having some sort of restricted merit-based immigration policy like almost EVERY OTHER first world nation has.

Even better, let's invite people from cultures that are utterly incompatible with western culture while we're at it! Nothing could go wrong!

Guns aren't even an argument anymore. Everyone that knows the first thing about crime knows that gun control won't solve any problems and is a moot point in the US.

>Chant against guns
>Charlie Hebco/Bataclan massacre

>Chant in support of Muslim immigration
>86 dead in Nice truck attack costing more lives than the worst shooting in American history

>Are Americans honestly all massive retards?
yes
/thread