ASK A MUSLIM ANYTHING

ASK A MUSLIM ANYTHING

I'll be straight up. If you're serious with me I'll be serious with you.

why do you think it should be acceptable to create shairia zones in countries you immigrate to?

Taquia or whatever it is that permits lying.
How often is that used in the USA.

Meaning, do you think muslims in the usa have bad intentions and are lying to the general public

How does one fuck in halal manner? What stipulations are there?

given that the medical ideas in the Koran are simply the ideas common at the time and are now proven wrong, how do you square this with the claim that they are divine revelation and must be correct? It is scientifically factually provably false - so surely if false in one place we cannot believe it is infallible and all true.

Why won't the adherents to your religion move beyond beheadings and shit. Why won't you people move on past the medieval holy war crusade bullshit?

Fuck you and your entire dirty degenerate race.

Which country do you live in?

Were you born there?

Do you find it easy to integrate?

>Why religion?
>Why Islam specifically?
>What're your overall moral and ethical beliefs?
>Are they that way due to Islam?

>you
Not me, but I get what you mean. Fellow Muslims.

It's not acceptable, what would happen if you waltzed into Saudi Arabia and built a church and declared it a Christian only area?

I was born in the west (2nd generation) and so I didn't have to go through the struggles of immigration or integration.

However being a Muslim here in the west I can say that western life and islam don't mix.

All my friends are not “actual” Muslims because of the shit they do. Most of the time they end up drinking and fucking which is absolutely harm, and Muslims who don't do any of that, like myself, don't mix well with westerners. I'd prefer it in the middle east tbh but America is a great country with many brilliant people, I'm not going to kill them for my own satisfaction or for the sake of an unjustified jihad.

Do you identify as a muslim before anything else? Like your job/trade. Or where you live. Or even gender?
Eg. I'm a muslim,male,plumber from iowa. Or whatever. Is islam #1?

Why aren't muslims obedient and become extinct through martyrdom the only entrance to heaven?

And on question number two he bailed.

How can you possibly claim the Quran is the perfect word of God?

In order to believe this you have to believe that Muhammad actually spoke with an angel, that the angel was who Muhammad believed it was, and that Muhammad, an illiterate warlord perfectly remembered what was said to him. You also have to believe that those words were perfectly transferred orally through a number of people before making it to paper. That's a lot of things you must believe in order for the Quran to be the perfect word of God, and there's no good reason to believe even one of them, let alone all.

Do you like Jordan B Peterson?

How do you feel about the series finale of Seinfeld?

Muslim SJW's definitely, I've seen it in videos and they talk nothing but shit.
Taqeyah was more of a war tactic, but yeah it's still used today sometimes, but anyone with half a brain wouldn't consider using it because a quick google search can reveal the truth in most cases, rendering it useless.
>be married
That's it bro, oh and that's another thing, the west is very lax about sex, last time I went to the middle east I cracked a slightly sexual joke while I was at a mall and this middle aged guy behind me slaps me over the head lmao. I was mad at the time tho, almost beat his ass.
>race
It's not a race, and that's exactly why some Muslims won't stop beheading and killing.

They kill for jihad, jihad is a holy war against non believers, the jihadis are the mujahideen.

But the jihad that's going on right now is unjust, there's no need, only the innocent are dying. If the jihad was a justified one, I'd join it, I'd have to, but some random rag head in a shit hole in Syria telling me to slit children's throats because they don't pray 5 times a day isn't convincing any sane Muslim.
USA.
Yes.
Islam and the West don't mix, I explained that in another answer I think.

Also sorry for late replies, on phone because macbook died.

BORN INTO IT
I need say nothing more
Lmao what?
Bait.
The philosophy guy? Never read his research or watched his videos.
I prefer naruto

Why do muslims come to western countries and then want things to be like in oppressive sand countries?

>BORN INTO IT
How's that a good reason to base your entire existence off of? Have you never thought about why you believe what you believe? If not, you need to. I have no respect for people who believe something "because they just do".

Never ask a muslim anything. They will lie. And they will never admit to it because their.pedo god says they can lie all they want to make their shit pagan wannebe religion sound good for.new converts. Fuck allah shes a woman pagan jew. Fuck.moohameed. hes a pedo thief. Fuck you towelhead

As I said man, I was born into it, there's a lot of things I (personally) don't agree with but hey, what can ya do?

I'll list a few.
>people should be able to fuck before marriage
>women shouldn't be so sheltered
You might think it's a good thing when you compare Muslim women to sluts you see passed out outside nightclubs, but it turns girls into either autists or secret sluts.
>arranged marriages never work
>viewing women as a man's property isn't good, mostly makes for a shitty marriage
>nothing wrong with a drink now and again
Alcohol is like everything else (in moderation its aight), although I hate the Faggots who get drunk constantly and feel the need to make drinking a part of their life, by Allah this is kuffar behaviour.
>weed is good
I think? I really can't think of a good reason it's Haram based on what I've read about moderated use of the stuff.
>jacking off and sex in general should not be made such an awkward topic
Guess that goes for Christians too

Is it true that the majority of Muslims try to infiltrate the west and wants them to go extinct?

Sure those are all specific instances of things in the Quran that I would also disagree with. That's not really what I was asking you however. As a Muslim, the bare minimum requirement is that you must believe Muhammad spoke to Gabriel, who transferred to him the direct word of God. You as a Muslim believe this happened right? Why do you believe this happened?

Because they're retards and they know nothing other than war, I assume you're talking about people from Syria and the like.
I can see why you have no respect, but tbh it's gotten to the point where I've been bombarded with Islam ideology so much that I'm scared to do anything outside of my religion, in fear that I'll disappoint my family, and Allah too.
I won't reply to Faggots like this. Back to the trap thread with you.

Back to /bant/ you go pajeet

>As I said man, I was born into it, there's a lot of things I (personally) don't agree with but hey, what can ya do?
Not going along with something you don't believe, for a start.
>born into it
Just think for yourself, for once in your life.

How can acquire some of that Halal pussy?

>I can see why you have no respect, but tbh it's gotten to the point where I've been bombarded with Islam ideology so much that I'm scared to do anything outside of my religion, in fear that I'll disappoint my family, and Allah too.
I feel really sorry for you dude. Societal pressure and the need to conform is terrible, and it's even worse that that's really a core part of human nature, too.

Many Muslims do, in the same way many Jews want the same thing.
People are hateful to other people, however thankfully the majority of us are too sane or don't have the balls to do shit about it.
I forget the statistics but there's a shit ton of Muslims especially in the east that are super religious and hate the west with a passion.
I legit don't know why I believe that. I just do because it's my religion and if you don't believe it then tut tut you're not a mumineen and you're going to hell.

The truth is, the majority of Muslims have no idea why they're Muslims, most of them, especially those born into Islam, are just scared to believe anything other than Islam, myself included.

That's about as real as I can get.

Sunni?

Not exactly what I was asking

What I'm getting at is the idea that muslims have no intention of integrating in the long term and are playing the victim/passive role until they rise in numbers.

I smell bad intentions but everyone just says tinfoil hat

Is Islam the one true faith?

Pajeet is Indian I believe. Try Muhammed and maybe your joke will be funnier? I guess?
>Just think for yourself for once in your life
Islam teaches people to not question the word of Allah. Do you think I've not asked my dad the same things non Muslims ask? I do, and it usually results in my dad getting instantly angry and shouting some random shit about the naar (hell).
Mind games.
Marry her first, otherwise it's absolutely Haram.
Ayy thanks bro, I don't wonna be seen as some victim tho, I can just walk out at any time if I like, it's just that the repercussions will be great for me.
Wonna hear a story, when I was like 13 I used to jack off then cry in the bathroom asking Allah for forgiveness for my sins lmao.

>I legit don't know why I believe that. I just do because it's my religion

This is essentially circular religion
>I just believe my religion because I believe my religion

Don't you think you should question why it's your religion? Don't you care about what it is true? Should you believe something if it can not be demonstrated to be true?

It seems to me that you identify as a Muslim and do what Muslims do, but don't actually have the beliefs. Are you afraid to think critically about your religion?

filename

Circular reasoning*

Fuck man that sounds terrible. Mind-games indeed. I hope one day you find something to believe in that make you happy, be that by deserting your current ideology or making peace with it.

So this whole jihad thing.

most of religions, or pretty much all religions are based on the striving to live a happy life without killing, raping, beheading or all that shit.
in islam you have this jihad thing, which is often laid out to be a war against the west.
but in my opinion, this jihad thing, the war against "non believers" could also be laid out to be the war against you ego, your inner urge to be the alpha.. like, people striving for money and houses and cars and all that shit, also men striving to fuck more and more girls, all to push their ego, to show off their ego to feel like they achieved something.

It's not about the religion, it's the poeple who abuse religion for their own interests, which makes it so bad. same for christianity, same for bhuddism

Yeah
Most don't have bad intentions unless they're young men, fresh off a truck from Syria. Those are usually the phychos.

Also don't get me wrong, I fucking hate some Muslims too, I'd kick half the cunts that go to my mosque in the face happily.
People often think that Islam is a bug circle jerk, it's not lol.
I think so. Creationism is easy to believe in too. Also atheists haven't convinced me that the sicentific method is "true" and so I'm still a Muslim.

also, I'd like to know your way of thinking off mohammed. a warlord. married to a six year old (? if i remember right?)
I'd would recommend to make up your own mind according to your view on the world.
islam, just as christianity, is old as fuck, the standards for a civilization are different nowadays. back then, it was even more of a brutal fucked up world and you need to see those holy books in the context of time

what's the significance of circumcision in islam, and what rituals surrounding it do you observe?

>atheists haven't convinced me that the sicentific method is "true"

What do you mean by this? The scientific method is not a truth claim. It's exactly what the name implies, a method, and it happens to be an effective one. Are you trying to say instead that you do not believe it is effective?

Why do you not try to integrate with western society? I don't want to see women in full niqabs, no western people do. When we travel to muslim countries we have to intergrate with them, they need to do the same here. Also why do you kill woman for being raped thats so backwards

If I question I risk losing contact with my family because no Muslims family wants a filthy apostle on their name.
It's true.
Most Muslims would wonna kill whoever did that to the quran btw. Some would actually follow through.
That's not the purpose of jihad. Jihad is a holy war against the non believers, doesn't matter where they live.

>Also atheists haven't convinced me that the sicentific method is "true" and so I'm still a Muslim.
The scientific method is logic, I think you've confused it with the common scientific consensus, which is much easier to disagree with, since much of it is rather complicated from an outsiders perspective.
Anyway, as an agnostic, I think that the burden of proof applies to anyone with a firm religious belief, be they an Atheist or a Theist. Until someone proves either side to me, I'll stick where I am; as a sceptic.

Ohh yeah, idk man I agree with you, but as for the Muhammad and aisha thing. I don't know if mohammad was pedo bear or not.
No idea of the rituals but I'm cut and it's not that bad. I don't care to debate about it either, dicks a dick.
I guess. I meant, of all the discoveries made in name of science, that challenge religion, none of them have in my mind, been enough to say "okay, the universe was created by X, not by God, religion is false, end of story"
I was born here and have no problem with western life because western life is all I know.
Muslim counties are becoming more and more westernised though, so unless you're talking about Saudi or Syria or Iraq or some shit, ever middle Eastern country I've been to feels very at home.

listen up terrorist. how does it feel that we are killing your women and children everyday.

I think that's what I am, a sceptic. Which by the way is a big no no in Islam.

i think you misunderstood.
i mean, like the garden of eden, it is all metaphorically... the poeple who wrote that shit (bible) where really smart people in my opinion. its just the stupid mass of poeple who take it word by word and do not get the bigger meaning of it.
garden of eden is cleary a metaphorical way to tell people that the "paradise" you seek to find, is within you, it is your concious.. so is hell, its just your concious... if you are a bad person, you usually know.. you may be more successful in your career or what ever, but inside you aint happy.. so that is the concept of heaven and hell.
and i guess a same metaphorical way is used in this jihad story

>If I question I risk losing contact with my family because no Muslims family wants a filthy [apostate] on their name.

I understand it's your family, but do you think this is good behavior? Do you think it's a good thing to cut contact with someone for simply having questions and seeking honest answers that conform with reality?

>we
Who? Go ahead and list the people who are doing the killing. I think you're confusing war with murder. War always ends up fucking over civvies, it's just the way shit is.

Also a terrorist is anyone who commits an act of terror (setting off a bomb in an embassy for example), in pursuit of political gain. I've never done that therefore I'm not a terrorist you fuck head.

lmao. maybe thats why Fanatic Islamists are causing chaos

@OP do you have poeple in islam which are as stupid as this cunt?

>I guess. I meant, of all the discoveries made in name of science, that challenge religion, none of them have in my mind, been enough to say "okay, the universe was created by X, not by God, religion is false, end of story"

There is legitimate scientific position that says "not god". In fact, aside from the Big Bang, nobody claims to know how the universe was created. We are incapable of measuring or testing anything before the Big Bang, so the only scientific answer you will find on that is "I don't know". It's religions that claim to have an answer for what happened, but none of the evidence they put forward meets the burden of proof. The scientific answers for what caused the Big Bang is "I don't know", but religions claim they do know. Why are you convinced by those who claim they do know?

you do know we are coming for you right? actual human beings are tired of your death cult.

Obviously, every extremist group ever. ISIS, Al Quayeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram... And so on.
This was my response

How do we know u are a muslim and not some redneck?

do you wear any head coverings or traditional clothing? How often do you pray or go to church?

I'm not gonna sit here and debate you on the basis of "b-but not all Muslims", because it does nothing for anyone. But yes, I can see where you're coming from.

does it even matter? most of the replies are retarded as fuck. troll or not, this whole thread is a troll effort

not OP here
anyway, so as you just said, we have no clue at all how all this stuff came into existence, we know it does, because we are here, but thats all pretty much. If you think about what couldve caused the universe to pop into existence, it must be some crazy shit we cant comprehend. so maybe the problem is what people think GOD is. there aint no white bearded motherfucker up there controlling everything, we know that for good. but if you understand god more as the "holy ghost" as put in bible, you get closer to what couldve caused the universe to pop into existence.
its just a matter of imagining god

and btw, im non religious, also sceptic. but i think a lot of scientist are just as close minded as some religious figures are, and vise versa

ITT: dumbasses who actually believe user to be a muslim

No wonder Trump won.

How do I know you're a human and not an alien?
I don't because I'm male.
I go to mosque every Friday but usually just do the 5 prayers at home.

Right, no proof

Move along

Are you professionaly trained in handling bombs and their detonations?

Just because you say that doesn't mean I'm not Muslim. You're just trying to derail the thread because you have nothing better to do with your time. Fuck off.

maybe it's to do with other interferring countries? The whole Midle East conflict all goes back to Israel, and how most of America is controlled...why? because the zionists believe God promised them the land

It matters because depending on the trolls answers idiots will hate or love it more.

>no proof
What about if I show you my passport
>FUCKING LIAR, PROVE TO ME THAT IS YOUR PASSPORT AND NOT SOMEONE ELSES
I hope you're seeing how stupid you're being here, also do you not know how anonymity works? Retard. Fuck outta here.
No, and even if I was so what.
Are you trained in firing guns and how to reload and handle them?

You have no proof of ur claims, the fact that u are getting upset shows im right. U are just a redneck shill

true

Don't like the thread, get the fuck out. I'm not here to pander to an audience or carefully construct answers, I'm speaking from the heart

>being this retarded

>No, and even if I was so what.
nothing, just a simple question.
>Are you trained in firing guns and how to reload and handle them?
now hold your camels there, I'm not the one that said AMA on Sup Forums

Yeah show it, doubt ur dumbass would post ur actual identity on Sup Forums.

Prove me wrong

who the fuck are u? speak from the heart? are u op then? I doubt u are Muslim, if u were why not go on reddit or some shit? fuck off cunt

If I showed it, that'd make me a dumas, I rather just keep you replying and wasting your time. It's so fun seeing idiots like you in their natural habitat.

> be on Sup Forums
> people on Sup Forums literally want to kill muslims
> speaking from the heart
> Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

You make no sense, go spam your autistic nonsense somewhere else.

> not falling for redneck trolls

what doesn't make sense retard??

Sup Forums just being Sup Forums

U not wasting my time at all, im getting paid $30 an hour just to be online until 12am. Go on being the lying ass i just proved u were. I got literally all night buddy

Hey OP. Im somehwat a muslim too, born into it, dosent agree about it.

Country is heading to the syariah era with goverment pushing the agenda and shit.

tbh majority dont really go full blown muslim. Sure some prays and do thats but mostly skepticals as I am.

Only the lower income and less educated ones are fully into it, some despite having degrees and phds on the subject still retains the billful ignorance of the relligion itself.

Also the upper elites who portray themselves as religious devouts but does debauchery behind doors anyways.

Country going to shit soon imo.

Good thread so far, keep on truckin.

apologies for so many typos, fat fingers on a tiny phone.

what about western intervention?

Why are all the Islamic countries shitholes of violence and despair?

ITT: a redneck troll trying really hard

Op got scared i called out on his bullshit

What's muslim views on birth control? Can you use condoms or bc bill or pull out or anything? What's the whole thing about the 70 virgins in heaven? What's the consequence for premarital sex? Will you have premarital sex?

what about it? theyre great.

Also im way east. So the middle east is technically is the west for us and USA is closer through the east, pacific.

Why do you get to decide who's a real muslim and who isn't?

you're English gives it away you aee American

Yep, he's a redneck shill trying to make it seem that America is better than everyone.

> muslim terror attack
> lots of threads of muslim hate and love for Murica

What happened Op? Afraid? How's reddit? Sup Forums sent u here?

No I just watched alot of HBOs and Cartoon Network back in the day.

Im Asian.

Asian? then you're a disgrace to you're country, unless you're Japanese which makes you a certified cuck

>Asian? then you're a disgrace to you're country

and I thought we have bad english.

Maybe youre right, I live in a somewhat rich tiny country with lotsa oil, however that golden age is dying and locals are starting to fight over for jobs.

I got it easy, study, get a degree, work.
Probably as disgraceful due to the fact that I never really had to work hard to get where I am today.

no, you're a disgrace because you're willing to sell yourself out. Hiroshima?? and murica 9/11 never forget plastered every year infront of your face, you're a cuck

you still never answered the birth control question