Asian amateur thread - nudes preferred. Anyone have more of her?

Asian amateur thread - nudes preferred. Anyone have more of her?

Bump

one i never get sick of

pics with face strongly preferred

some general bumping would be cool too

I love it when the asshole bleeds out around the edges

I won't post nudes but here is my girlfriend, she's the one on the left.

Good looking girl

Thanks, I thought so too. I might actually marry this girl, she really is amazing and the love of my life.

I know that bit of dark skin is so sexy, I want to finger her ass while I do her doggy

Damn, lol how long have you been with Her?

bump

Awww yeah was wondering when she'd show up, strip her. There's nothing new right?

Hnnng please let there be nudes - dat thighs

the legend. good to see you back (if it's you)

How does she like it in bed you lucky bastard? I bet doggy would be epic. Post all you got.

Lol i just wish I was anonteacher, I'm a buddy of his though and dropping some of his greatest hits I have saved to improve the thread

love this chick, any full frontal non bj shots?

She loves being on top, putting her hands on your chest and keeping you down as she moves her hips around. She also loves doggy style and she absolutely loves public fucking

Also, posting all her pics would take too long. I got about 3GB pics of her.

Nope sorry about that
Still good!

moar?

God thats so hot. Sexy as fuck that she likes to show off in public. Tell some stories about your best public fucking? And keep posting, hottest new chick I've seen on here in a while. I bet those hips are epic.

Anonteacher's slutty korean ex, she hasnt been posted in a hot minute

The best was in that pic. It was in a public garden where anyone could just show up. We just went off a trail and she just got on her knees and pulled it down. She wanted to be mounted so i fucked her silly.
The only difficult part was that she is a moaner so she likes to be loud. I have to cover her mouth as I fuck her.
Other places were abandoned apartments, broke into apartments, on campus, lake front, etc

i need this in my life

That moaning makes it even sexier. Have any vids? Ever get caught? She let you creampie her. I'd love to have her sit on my face, jesus. So jelly.

no idea. always good to see her as youve mentioned

not long enough to justify marrying her but she's really awesome. I should give it some time though.

Great thread so far guys, lots of hot fobby chicks to enjoy

You ought to find that.
I was lucky she approached me and asked me out.
I only have some audio clip of her moaning. I had a vid on one of my digital cameras but its busted and a pic of her face covered in cum.
She was the kind of woman that visibly shows she's horny and needs dick right now, even in public.
We never got caught since we always found good spots to just do our business. The closest was when she was blowing me in the car then i had to hold her head down cause a bunch of people were walking a bit too close to the car.

i wanna see some more naked hotties i havent seen before

COuld you post that audio clip somewhere? Would love to hear. Keep posting pics too, you rule bro.

I have no idea where or how. lol. If you had a kik, it would be easier to just play it like that.

More of this girl?

Is this user teacher stuff?

kik me, Storum95, i want to hear her moan

Thanks so much man. My kik is willfredsin66 or you could just put it in a vola room for all to hear

SExy af, more of this set where she pulls up her skirt. How old is she btw? A bit milfy in just the right way. Ever creampie her?

really enjoying the anonteacher content here, pls post more

moar!

I creampied in her all the time. Mid 30s

perfect milf

Yeah thats apparently anonteach's wife

Care to post more of her?

She knows I like her in red.

"She" is a cute boy

Anyone have more of OP girl?

Do you not know what women look like?

Tits bro

Bitch needs a pedicure

you guys are gay tbh

Is that a tattoo in her tit?

If yes, that's not marriage material.

My mixed Vietnamese and Chinese gf from an earlier thread today. Supposed to be going lingerie shopping with her tomorrow.

I'm ok with the tattoo, she also has one on her back which I think is pretty nice.

just..FML

What kind?

nice

She's Thai so it's writing in Thai meaning luck. A lot of Thais seem to get it.

keep going

who else has stuff to post?

Are you actually retarded or are you just being dumb ironically? I honestly can't tell with you redditors.

perfect view

i can't believe you "love" a hooker. what da fuck wrong with you man?

hnnng

All women are hookers, you're going to pay one way or another. Also why do you care?

I don't pay for mine

Ya, that's what desperate losers say who can't get a chick. Sure you have to take them out, but most girls haven't fucked 1000 fat white expats from the US and have 7 STD's.

Yeah yeah, I know your type. "I don't pay for mine" You always pay for them, whether it's buying them stupid shit, food, gifts, or time you're paying for it. So stop white knighting all over the internet because you're not impressing anyone.

please see .

less talk more hot asian pussy

as user said in Why do you care? Does being with a women really upset you that much?

You sound like a sexually frustrated virgin

who's white knighting? if you want to love some shemale from thai go right ahead I just beg you, please post the photos when you introduce "her" to your family kek

Legit bro I'm no white night, but I really don't pay for my girls I just invite them over and tell them we fucking, we fuck i drop them off that's it lol. Try it sometime instead of bitching over the internet

He is going to come back and say "The time you give them while fucking them is why they are hookers, they are taking your time"

so...anyone here want to keep posting pics?

says the user that is so upset about other anons having sex that he has to post how upset he is on a Chinese basket weaving site. Why are you so upset?

Same fag.

holy fuck you're weak dude just walk away. i bet you are the oldest whitest guy here. what's your name? Rick? Steven? Gary? what did you have for supper? KEK