Even Me , guy looking as that, had a gf so why you don't, the virgins of Sup Forums?

Even Me , guy looking as that, had a gf so why you don't, the virgins of Sup Forums?

That's easy for you to say

Look Kinda cute Tbh.
Ever considered to Join us traps? :3

No, i am straight.

Damn

What are you wondering, i wrote in the first that i have gfs so its natural that i dont wanna act like woman xD

Ay. Ya Never know. Maybe You'd Be Bi like me.
Both like to dress Normally and Get grills.
And Dress Up girly and Get em Cute Boys :3

I had once a bi girl. She was very masculine, short hair kinda big but i really loved her. But she was fucked up too because this fckn being bi

So what, Like a Tomboy or something?

Yup, shes on right. And yes she was taller than me.

ITT:
White people that grew up in the suburbs that has never seen diversity or tribulations of the outside world.

You have preety good point, but in fact you are wrong dude.

Oh Damn. She could Easily pass as a Cute Boy.

Shit's Hawt

So your telling me you have been to space?
My point has been verified. Even I don't claim to have seen diversity and tribulations that the world really has to offer.

But white people in that grew up in sheltered suburban areas tend to think they have.

Dope Hair Btw. About aslong as mine kek

I think that she is the only person in the world that really likes the way i look, and think and all of that.

Yo you can Add me onto that List Kek
#NoHomo

i love how you bash others with a huge generalization while acting superior since you somehow know so much better than others.

others youve never even seen or met. adorable.

im saving this for a cringe thread

"the outside world" is not the same as Outside the World. What does space have to do with anything that was said?

Oh man, what is your point once again? I am dont native english speker i dont know what you are saying at alll.

I just said I dont know shit
Also I was just fucking with you bro relax you crazy

Yes i know this really cringy from third person but C'est la vie, ma vie.

Faggot

You mean this girl?

>had a gf

That's right user, had... get used to it

>says I bash others with huge generalization while acting superior since I somehow know so much better than others. others youve never even seen or met. adorable.

>tries to insult my terrible English and grammar when autistic my little pony kid doesn't know how to use commas.

I'm here too much. I actually understand what he's typed there.

>Even Me
Sup,
>guy looking as that
look at this ugly motherfucker
>had a gf so why you don't
has a GF, so why don't you
>the virgins of Sup Forums?
kek, incel faggots!

>virgin nig in the ghetto

My point is that your the kind of white autistic sonic the my little pony kid who claims that other people over generalize, while failing to see that the post that he made himself is over-generalizing in itself. Furthermore, you then try to claim pride in dating a feminist land whale good sir, while you whimsically bash my terrible English and grammar.

My wife is probably more alpha than you will ever be.

>happily married gunsmith with wife who also engraves and shoots guns*
pic related my wife

Holy shit you guys I'm over here laughing my ass off. what is going on?

Do you use Farrah Fawcett hair spray?

But neither one of you knows how to clean a mirror.

Fat guy dick and anxiety, next question fagot.

What sort of faggot would post an actual picture of their wife. Either cuck or fake and very gay

Yup. Were very lazy when it comes cleaning. Although that was taken at my sister in laws bathroom.

Op here i don't know to but i am didnt write this post about bashing or smth. I didnt claim it if you still there mister

>snort 8ball off it
>bring in coke fiends
>have them lick mirror clean

check and mate, my niagra

No i don't only shampoo, and conditioner once for two days. But i wanna try some crazy shit with the hair one time.

It's okay, we forgive my confused, foreign anonfriend

Ok, thanks .

me nigger. also not fake. or cuck

forgot pic

So how many extra chromosomes does she have?

too many. but she sucks my dick everyday and buys me guns and also engraves my revolvers.

She seems like a good woman

kek, these people look like the next mass shooters

thanks m8 :)
shes the kind of woman that likes to get fucked while she cooks me food

hahahahaha good one user

Or like asians from music video in 00'-05'

Yeah were terrible with fashion.
We spend most of our money on our farm and gun stuff.