This is the cast of the new live action lion king...

This is the cast of the new live action lion king. Why is Disney so cucked that they have to make all the leading roles black people in the name of diversity?

NOT ONE SINGLE LION ACTOR

>animals playing animals
alright

Because maybe black people are better at "pretending" to be animals.

The movie is set in Africa so honestly I don't know what you're complaining about

user kun maybe its baituro

>Stage show called "The Lion King"
>with African animals
>set entirely in Africa
WHY IS EVERYONE BLACK!!!!!!!!!

Yes, how dare Disney cast black actors in a movie set in fucking Africa!

You dolt.

Because to have whites in it would be racist. Unlike many movies and shows today that are mostly black and stations that are black (BET). They haven't figured out that they are segregating themselves.

>seth rogan
duuude hakuna matata lmao

The only whites are jews, kek

Well most of the voice actors were white in the original, so obviously the blacks need their reparations for not getting paid enough for the lion king. Now they'll do a shit reboot and it'll be all fine and dandy.

don't you see? it's 5d chess. randomly do a remake of lion king with a mainly black cast and it distracts people from the lack of blacks in other films
you have to think like a jew

This is bait right?

Its so when you Google search "the lion king" all the actors come up as black. Just like when u Google American Inventors except Google just made it that way since can't change history amirite

It didnt work when they tried to make the ghostbusters women

thats because men, even black men are rated higher than women

Jews and blacks, whats up?

That is a fucking sweet line up. The only thing to complain about is Beyonce

Jesus Christ, could you be more butthurt ? Maybe it was a fucking coincidence, maybe they're genuinely good, you haven't even seen the movie

its in Africa, what color would you make them?

Low testosterone

FUCKING THIS YOU GODDAMN OVERSENSITIVE, CANDY ASS, ROODY POO TRIGGERED WASTES OF AIR

>implying whites didn't come from Africa.

Troy hanging out with Seth Rogen? This is going to be awesome

>John Oliver
OH BOY
>Zazu walks onto stage
>"IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR"
>Audience laughs and applauds like he said something insightful

There's no fuckin way Disney would ever cast Eric Andre in a kids movie.
>but if this is legit I'd watch it just for that fact

Are you seriously mad that a movie that takes place in Africa stars mostly blacks?

it's all nigs, jews, and nig-jews.

i dont think you understand the concept of a script

Never mind the fucking actors. What the fuck do you mean by "live action"? Are all these people going to wear animal costumes and run around the African savanna singing songs?

What? CGI my dude

>implying lions are black.

just shutr your bitch-ass mouth

I didn't say we were equals
It's science
If you don't trust science I can only assume you're a nigger or a brain washed theist