How can I whore my gf out for money. Will post more for good advice

How can I whore my gf out for money. Will post more for good advice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is she a willing participant, and are you talking camwhoring or actual whoring?

good question. depends on how much humanity you have left (ie: are you on opiates?)

personally, you should stick with a paid snap and a webcam show if she's a fox. sometimes even if she isn't.

don't let her dance. don't do it. unless she has the willpower of a god (she doesn't) she will be fucking and doing BAD drugs in a year.

there are plenty of men that will pay money for basically nothing.

never show full vagina.

Sell her organs.

Yea we both need the money. Is cam whoring as simple as making a chaturbate account & doing streams?

We are not drug addicts & we have thought about paid snap/webcamming.. I'm not sure how a paid snap exactly works though
Pic related is her

ps: by dance, I mean strip IRL.
source: experience.

my gf just turned 18. i would just advertise a private snap (different from her vanilla one) on chaturbate. for x amount of tokens, they get it. only accept known names.

then she can just drop a decent nude now and then. ezpz

yeah, if you're okay with it being that public. Don't expect to make much money at first until you figure out the tricks, but you'll get something.

meant to add that i'm talking her into a paid snap lol

Make a chaturbate account, make videos and sell them could use manyvids. Make a private snapchat account. She could stream on mfc alone or with other girls (shes hot so will get viewers that might want to see b/g stuff on chaturbate. Get her posting nudes on other sites while linking to your stream profiles.

Love your girl, she's gorgeous. I think other anons have you covered in other areas so I'll just share some very quick tips on camwhoring.

>Engage with your audience.
>Don't show too much too often. Also, tease often
>Be creative, be unique

Yea we're both 18 & above average looking so I feel like if we figured out a good plan we can make something work..

yo, your gf has a nice innie
moar

i see women on twitter that post teasing pictures and then advertising their private snaps and paypal. some of them get crazy donations and don't even have to like chaturbate camwhore, they can do it in relative privacy. she just needs to engage with people. don't tell people she has a boyfriend, let the men dream

You could make a tumblr or something along those lines, submit nudes to blogs with a large following which would help you gain followers

I think we have given plenty of good advice to get some good picture dumps

I can already tell that this is going to go badly for you OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

op post more please

Find her a "sugar daddy" who basically takes her out to functions trying to show off and has sex with her but she'll likely be disgusted and therefore not leave.you. also less chance of stds if she sucks to one guy.

have you seen that story where a guy convinced her to have a mmf threesome and she liked it so they did it again, and after a few times the guy would just leave and let her have sex with the other guy. during all this the girl just thinks her bf is a cuck or something and is loving, fucking and sucking everyone UNTIL-one of the dudes asks her if shes "doing this to pay for school" and she comes to understand that her boyfriend had been prostituting her the entire time?

you could try that

>ya were both 18 just workin shit out n shit

jesus christ the future is so fucked

Backpage. Be prepared for her to like it, though and be prepared to be jealous.

>backpage

No. Eccie and TER if they're serious. But they'll fuck up. In a year:

>She'll be hooked on hard substances and have a criminal record
>OP will be locked up for human trafficking because of a prostitution sting gone wrong and an opportunistic DA

People who don't know what they're doing with this shouldn't do it.

I tried once to hire a girl off there and when I showed up at her apartment a bunch of soccer moms ambushed me yelling about degeneracy and called the cops and I ran away.

Never again.

Pic related

Backpage? It's a shit place.