Asian amateur thread. Made a new thread because the old one got derailed for angry shitposters

Asian amateur thread. Made a new thread because the old one got derailed for angry shitposters.

i love this girl and she loves me, and not just because i send her 100 a week western union

this is what true love looks like

You sure that's not a ladyboy?

idk if that is a ladyboy, but it is forsure a "bargirl" meaning he is inlove w/ a pro

you samefagging upset losers all pay for women one way or another. she has already promised me on skype we'll be together as soon as she has enough money to join me in Pensacola.

Anyone end up having more of OP girl from last thread?

Has she sent you a nude to make sure she doesn't have a dick?

yes sir all good in the undercarriage

Okay then, that's good then, Proceed.

This isn't even the user who posted them, you're still upset about the last thread that you feel the need to bash asians. Sad on you m8.

i second this request

>upset

you just learn that word today bro? you've used it 17 times in the last two threads

i third

You mean my girl right here?

post more than those two or fuck off

How about you actually argue with facts instead of pretending to be other anons.

move the panties to the side pls

Mama SAN is literally in the back about to come and fuck her shit up for not working

I'm in software. This my technology bitch. Great pussy.

She calls me her introvert. Whatever. I literally don't do much but asians can't resist a generic white guy. No kidding I'm bland as fuck.

god forbid you marry that mutant.. when she is 65, that nose will grow like Pinocchio's

Don't be hating. You probably a white boy too. So easy to get some of this. Especially if you work in tech bro.

How do you even get women to do that? lol I'm 32, fit educated, nice new BMW from tour money (am musician). Never seem to meet freaks tho. Damn.

not in tech.. pharma industry.. have seen one or two.. mine is next door btw

damn that swimsuit is sexy af, got any more revealing or nude pics?

You're better off than me actually.

Wifey...moar?

Young woman are more likely to let you do it.

or a grill who loves you

Then what the fuck then?
I know right I can't get over how easy it is. Math I harder than just showing up with a coke and a smile.

She has said that she loves me hahaah.

Let me clarify. For Valentine's Day, she made me bite sized cheesake dessert and she made me a card and she made some cute plushies for me on my birthday. We go lingerie shopping and she loves beibg dominated in bed. Wife material, I'd say.

Are you older? Young chicks kind of piss me off for reasons. I'm a salty as fuck war veteran too so I have a low tolerance for stupid shit you get with 20somethings.

>let me clarify
Yea, your her one and only. Thats none of my business tho.

well, she sleeps, i have just returned home...
sipped a bit of Calvados... stretched the feet, turned on the PC... already on Sup Forums .. Asian thread.. I m looking the "foreign" produce and comparing it with mine, in-house.. I like both.... eh, Eden on earth.. life is good

dude those aren't even your photos, stop larping.

dude, follow your instincts..

Fuck off you sad little virgin.

I live in silicon valley and everyone and their left nut is asian

Let me guess..you were Captain Save-a-hoe for Halloween huh.

Shut up, no one cares that you lost your leg back in Nam. Just go collect your government check that you don't deserve and continue being a drain on the economy while real people work.

Wow how can there be anything wrong with this niggas life ever? Lol nice!

Nah, I just want you to fuck off for being a sad little virgin.

For sure

guyz why is this tantrum,, calm down.. focus at the Asian chicks don't be an angry bird

Negroid. Who tf said I was American? I said war vet. There are other countries in conflict upside of America. You fuckers are deeeeeeense

By reading your description, as a hetero turn gay for a night I wouldn't even deep throat you.

see, for example, I would never ever post online a "nakie" of someone who I love .. but that is my view of the world..

My travel agent Thai slut. Say hi to Maya guys. She ultimately got knocked up by some nigg and is single baby now back on the island.

Fuck off Amerilard, no one cares about your physical problems that you claim to get your government check.

That's my dream, knock up a beautiful chink, come back to the US and always wonder.

can we go back to the girls , and not to the damn politics, PLEASE

You seem tilted, maybe you should just get your welfare check. That always seems to calm you down you fat fuck.

Not in my destiny I guess. Oh well, can still jam and have destructive monogamous serial relationships. One night stands and the like fascinate me. How men or women can control another persons mind to such depths of deviancy is an area of intrigue. Me on the other hand, I tell a girl I love her we destroy each other and I play blues about it. People pay to hear it so there's that.

Nah, fuck Amerilards. They're ignorant as fuck and have no idea what they're doing half the time. They only know how to collect government checks and spawn the next generation of incompetent morons to continue their legacy.

Damn take my girls friend on the right holy shit and shut the fuck up. No niggs tho. White is right. Or she will not go near you.

Well my Dad did just that apparently (according to my mom) when he was in the Navy back in the day before they met, I probably have around 20 half brothers and sisters in Singapore and the Philippines. Kind of a weird feeling.

sajdlgjiacbjzxknidjfglkn aksncklvnaklsdnkanvkzsnksvnksnzdnvkzxcv
askdfjsidjfiadsj kfadsf
asdkjfskadjf
ajsdkfjadslf

Your girlfriend looks a bit boyish

Same, San Jose fag here. Bland white guy, drowning in Asian pussy.

Go collect your check young blood, make your country more of a disappointment than it already is.

hmm, so you are insulting me too... but whatever..

fuck off fatty

haha... don't dilute the thread with your inferiority complexes... talk about Asianchicks

new phone who dis?

U tryna rustle my jimmies? You the same Pinocchio nigga? Listen you got an Asian slit next door. Why you keep hatin. Getting so old bretheren damnitt.

He don't get it. Don't feed the troll. I like how Asian bitches don't talk shit. They just roger up you know. No questions.

Stop posting that ugly spic every thread

Well if your countries veterans benefits come from the government....and your government is funded by the good old boy working man, like yourself.....so in essence....aren't you begging for him to have at your money? Help me American, I want to understand you.

it is what it is m8, if you like boys then be upfront about it.

My Chinese gf has huge tits and isn't fat. Really cute and wife material. Sometimes I feel like I'm fucking a model.

Can't and don't wish to help you amerilards. You dug your own grave and now you have to go to it. Just go eat another burger and clog your arteries some more.

Chinese are dogs, you're literally having sex with a dog.

and you are never having sex

Yeah, she loves doggystyle with my 7inch dick. It makes her cum puddles when I pound her from behind. It feels so good raw.

Have sex when I feel like it but I can tell you I'm not fucking a literal dog. Have fun having sex with animals.

would bang

I like her bitchy chinky face

man

You sounding a self hating mid western American sittin on the toilet typing with a mobile in hand and a tub of ranch in the other. You make me sick bruv

That's a man

Finally. Somebody who ain't hatin. Left or right famlay?

Every white mans dream

Classic American defense, you assume that everyone on the internet is American because you're an American. Have fun with your diabetic coma you're eating yourself into.

The one that requires you to fuck off.

feeling left atm, they both cute though

I didn't realize white men wanted to have sex with other men.