Kevin "Sweet sixteen give me the ween" Spacey

Kevin "Sweet sixteen give me the ween" Spacey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_szgBwmPnek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's stupid

Still a better President than DJT will ever be.

Approximately three decades ago he does a terrible act while intoxicated and has regretted it every since. He wishes he could change what happened but just live with the self guilt and must push himself to be a better human. The boy never mentioned anything for years and years so he probably didn't even remember, thankfully the action didn't ruin his life.
Boy did remember and decides that costaring on a new hit show and to capitalize on the rape scandal to reveal Kevin as a rapist completely disregarding anything and everything that did or may have happened in all that time. The press and people immediately turn on him as if he's been doing this to kids all these years.
Now the self guilt and pitty is melded with others misinformation of an old event he's been trying to make up for and forget for years.

Go to bed, Hillary

This

Ah boo.

>Approximately three decades ago he does a terrible act while intoxicated and has regretted it every since. He wishes he could change what happened but just live with the self guilt and must push himself to be a better human
[Citation Required]

He invited a kid to his house for a party, then molested him later into the night. Being drunk doesn't change much apart from giving him some plausible deniability, which may have been his plan from the start.

You're just mad, faggot.

Yeah that was a really bad name O.P

Considering everyone knows one or two people that black out and become different people when they drink. I'd give spacey the benefit of the doubt. Not worth ending a show over that probably employs a couple hundred people.

Kevin “john wayne gacy” spacey

>kid

He was 14. That’s not a child, it’s a teenager. Seriously, go kys normie.

>he considers a 14 year old a teen

Underaged fag detected. No one over the age of 20 thinks 14 year olds are anything more than kids.

Everyone associated with this story one by one will die terrible violent deaths. And like that ... Kevin Spacey is gone.

DJ Trump?

Regretted it ever since? He says he doesn't even remember it. You nit wit.

Kill yourself.

if anybody here doesn't understand spacey routinely used his ability to get someone started in hollywood (or on stage in london) as leverage to get sex from them, then they haven't read the available info. spacey was a serial abuser of people and was so because he realized he had something they wanted.

Fourteen ——> TEEN
Yes! He’s a teen. Goddamn moron. Lmmfao

Kevin "Dan gets their feet, I get their meat" Spacey

I prefer eleventeen and twelveteen year olds myself

Someone needs to talk to Seth MacFarlane about what he knew about Spacey and Weinstein, and why he didn't come forward with specifically allegations.

youtu.be/_szgBwmPnek