Any of you niggers ever use adultfriendfinder? Just trying to figure out if it's real or not

Any of you niggers ever use adultfriendfinder? Just trying to figure out if it's real or not

It's one of the earliest adult dating sites.

Haven't used it myself but it's popular with swingers and a few people I know.

Ya you can find hot bitches who let you put your peter where the sun doesn't rise.

I usually just use my fist, but then I just end up with these filthy hands

Oh it's a real site alright

I used with a lot of success when it was new, so that's a long time ago. It's been overtaken by fuckbook and tindr but there may be a few older diehards left in there.

I'm just here for mushroomhead

Did you ever get it up to the wrist?

Tjat's what she said.

Sometimes, buy you have to be gentle and take your time, it's a slowthing

I started sifting through it, seems sort of legit, I don't really like that it's paid but that reduces the chances of spam boys and whatnot so it's not terrible.

Ever ran into someone who doesn't like the feel?

Just people who think they wont like it. It doesn't take very long to Erase the doubt

Never let it go

This. If she still doesn't like it after a while, just keep telling her, "One more day."

Who's going to judge? We're all Born of desire

>Solitare/Unraveling

...air...*

That's not even a Mushroomhead song, faggot.

Thread ruined. You all can go, but I'll be here.

I'm getting bored with this thread tbh. Too much nothing

Embrace the ending

I did back when it started. I got me some decent ass but had to travel. Some fake profiles though

Someone save us from this thread

There are a lot of bullshit on that site, but it is legit. Had plenty of success on it. Until I hooked up with my sister-in-law. My wife’s still not happy about that one

But I don't wanna be left behind.

I've had to back out of a few sites after seeing gf's acquaintances on them. I was catfished on POF one time by some nigger landwhale. Devil's be damned.

I saw them live in 2011 and 2012.