Be me

>be me
>Cruising with my girlfriend, about 11 P.M.
>Not really going anywhere, just happy to be with her
>"user, can you go to the park?"
>Knew what she meant, the park where we first met
>pulled into the gravel parking lot and killed the engine
>tiny little playground was lit by a single streetlight
>We stepped out into the warm summer night.
>The gentle rustle of the trees and the sloshing of the lake created a very calming atmosphere
>Looked over the hood to her, her blonde hair was basking in the gentle glow of the streetlight
>Absolutely beautiful
>We sat down on the tailgate to enjoy the night, left the radio on.
>Didn't even talk, just held each other and looked out across the lake
>Her favorite song comes on.
>"user, come dance with me."
>Not a real good dancer, but if it made her happy..
>Pull her close, dance under the streetlight
>The wind had picked up, her sun dress and hair seemed to be dancing with us.
>Happiest moment of my life
>"user....I love yo-"
>wake up to my shitty radio alarm clock
>Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" was playing on the radio
>realize I'm still a kissless NEET without a GF and failing college
>cry while I put on my shitty dirty clothes.

What kind of God would do this to me, Sup Forums?

stop being a faggot, get some confidence and start talking to girls you loser

>realize I'm still a kissless NEET without a GF and failing college
> kissless NEET failing college
maybe if you weren't such a dumb cunt and knew what acronyms stood for before using them you wouldnt be failing college

Whatever God exists doesn't give a flying mother fuck about humanity. Stopped caring a long fucking time ago, if he/she/it ever cared at all.

hey be happy you arent a guy who wont get his dream job because he needs spine surgery.

Nigger gonn cry ? :-D

What kind of spine surgery?

Scoliosis has ruined my life. Too afraid to get the spinal fusion done. Lots of risks and it doesnt have the greatest long term success rate. Lots of shit can go wrong and does for many people.

On the other hand, im very limited physically as i am now. Get shortness of breath and heart palpitations from it. Cant lift things, cant work out, cant go kayaking, causes major anxiety, makes sleep worse, constant aches and soreness...i could go on and on. My life is godawful right now. Thinking about just going for it.

If you're in college you're not a NEET, dumbass.

You probably have a load of mental illnesses if you're on Sup Forums and have never even kissed a girl before, you should seek therapy and medication in order to live your life after the years of recovery it will take, best not to wait on this, get help now.

Never been to Sup Forums before tonight. Came to escape the shilling going on in Sup Forums. I see Sup Forums is just where Sup Forums goes when the shills get out of hand. Fucking nasty niggers in this bread. What should be about the feels is just a bunch of faggots looking for a place to dump their rage as the kikes fill their home with degenerate filth.

Edgy word salad.

And I just realized there is no ID# so I don't know if I should respond like an angry autist or respect the atmosphere of this board and talk to you like a human.

I miss my flag and ID

I have a gadsden flag, if that helps anything.

But psychology is just pop philosophy.

You literally took this pasta from the feels thread.

Wew lad.

>what is a timestamp.

confederate myself, states rights is the name of the game

spbp

battle flag myself, states rights is the name of the game

You can only blame yourself.

Don't be afraid of change. Fix yourself.

No electronics, fap only once a week, go running and work out, read books that make you smarter (google shit if needed)

How come others can do it and you can't?

your bs excuses won't get you anywhere. Time will just pass right by you

yeah yeah my Sup Forums my Sup Forums let a little too much fire a brimstone out.

Okay, then never seek mental help, sorry I even tried.

Stop being so offensive to new ideas and stubborn, you'll get what you're asking for.

I sympathise with the confederacy against the tyranny of the union. Butthurt Yankies just seem to spam "you lost get over it xD", they have no arguments.

Get the fuck back to Sup Forums. That the natural habitat of twonks that have both delusions of grandeur and an inferiority complex.