Pic related is a fucking hypocrite. At first he makes all sorts of excuses...

Pic related is a fucking hypocrite. At first he makes all sorts of excuses, claiming that 13 year olds can give consent because when he was 13, he could. Then, he gets pissed at Kevin Spacey for equating homosexuality with pedophilia. Exactly how does that make any sense?

He said he was aware enough at 13 to know what he wanted.
And then he says that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things.
Do you need anymore help?

He did, have you watched any of his recent statements about Spacey though? He suddenly claimed he was a "victim" of child abuse. Use your head you dumbfuck. What Spacey is doing is retarded, but Milo just completely swapped his old narrative for a new one just to get morally outraged at Spacey. He's acting like a fucking SJW, no?

>suddenly

milo's always been pretty vocal about being a victim of abuse buddy. what rock do you live under?

He's never claimed he was a victim. He always said that he was the aggressor, and how grateful he was to that priest for teaching him how to give head. You can't claim that what Milo has said about his experiences hasn't perpetuated the notion that homosexuality is somehow related to pedophilia.

i see you live under a rock at the bottom of the fucking ocean, because you clearly weren't around when the controversy with his pedophilia video happened

I mean, he will say anything to get in the press.

Nigger, I've watched at least two separate videos where he claims that he is grateful to that priest for molesting him because it helped him to give better head. Does that sound like a victim to you? Go watch his Joe Rogan interview.

literally went on national news talking about his sexual abuse.

who cares?

yeah this op you a faggot what

Are there any pics of Milo when he was a kid? For research purposes.

That's bullshit, and you know it. He only said that shit because of the sheer backlash he received for his comments. He doesn't get to get morally outraged at anyone for pushing the narrative that being gay is somehow the same as being a pedophile.

why are you so angry at him? jealous the priest didn't pick you?

>He always said that he was the aggressor, and how grateful he was to that priest for teaching him how to give head.
That sounds kind of gay

you having a fucking laugh?

that was a joke

Kevin Spacey did not "equate homosexuality with pedophilia".

He equated sexual assault on minors with homosexuality.

The difference is that Kevin Spacey was saying it was OK for him to try to rape a kid because he's gay.

Milo's saying some teens want to have sex and understand the consequences.

Those 2 things aren't even closely related.

You're the one equating pedos to the gays, brainless faggot.

I'm angry at him because he's guilty of the same shit he's accusing Spacey of. He got in trouble, so he played the victim card to get out of it. Spacey got in trouble, so he played the gay card. I used to have respect for Milo because he said what he wanted, and he didn't give a fuck what anyone thought about it. Now, he's acting like a SJW getting all morally outraged for some shit that someone else did even though he did the same thing.

The sad thing is, gay adults were often ugly AF as kids. All hot shotas are straight.

>Kevin Spacey did not "equate homosexuality with pedophilia"
In his recent comments, Milo specifically calls spacey out for doing just that. You don't get to pretend that they haven't both pushed this narrative.

He's also an illegal immigrant that pretends to care about American politics...
Conservatives are actually this dumb

and who is this exactly?

OP can i say what everyone else is thinking:

WHO GIVES A SHIT?
Literally everyone dropped Milo.
Sup Forums dropped Milo, Sup Forums's GG autists dropped Milo.
Milo doesn't speak for anyone here anymore.
Do you hate Sup Forums? Then don't fucking target some nobody that has no ties to Sup Forums anymore because they dropped him like the unwanted faggot that he was at the first sign of problems.
Sup Forums used him for their own purposes and then threw him away like a stained kleenex.
You're way, way late on this shit.

milo yiannopoulos

Then Milo's a bit retarded, but still, Kevin Spacey did not "equate homosexuality with pedophilia".

By coming out of the closet after being accused of sexual assault Kevin basically equated sexual assault with gayness.

As for Milo... He's got so many points of view it must be impossible for himself to keep track of all of them. That nigga's just waiting to contradict every other nigga.

If you say your shit stink Milo's gonna go on TV ranting about how much he loves eating your beautiful shit.

>He's also an illegal immigrant that pretends to care about American politics...
Isn't that John Oliver?

Everyone is dumb, not just the people you dislike.

I don't give a shit if Sup Forums dropped him or not. I just wanted to vent. I was already more or less done with Milo, but this is the final straw, I've lost all respect for him.

Bullshit user. He said in an interview after the controversy that it was his way of dealing with the abuse. So you're wrong, time to stfu.

My ass, he only said that shit to try to salvage what little reputation he had left. Same as Kevin Spacey is trying to do now.

Yeah but so what its what he said for all you know that shit is true. Your just a whiny boring moralist like an sjw. Sit on a tac.

You were retarded if you ever had any respect for him at all in the first place.
He was always a complete opportunist that built an entire career out of shitposting and le epik trolling.

How the fuck could you ever respect such a piece of shit, ever.