African intellectuals

>African intellectuals

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.544767
medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798
youtube.com/watch?v=k1836Ds740s
voanews.com/content/political-party-wants-cape-region-to-secede-from-south-africa-/1855645.html
religionnews.com/2014/12/08/poll-whites-say-blacks-lazier-less-intelligent-whites-3-graphs/
youtube.com/watch?v=OHN0vONYPfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Canadian intellectuals
>Mexican intellectuals

>Africa is near invisible
I had a hearty kek

reporting in

Makes you go heem sleep.

>North Koreans intellectuals

Is this the first thing where Aussies are literally the only normies?

this dope.

> Antarctican Intellectuals

*Kang

>Canadian intellectuals

>Hurricanes travel through specific wind path, as they have for thousands of years
>Slave transport boats use those wind slipstreams to travel faster and safer
>"NUH-UH, DEM HURRIKANGZ WAZ ONLY THERE KUZ O' DEM SLAVE BOATS"

>polish last name on the creator of this map

That explains everything, she's not Jewish. Of course the map is so racist.

Well, it's a bit unfair on them since their continent is massive yet very little of it is inhabitable.
They only have a population of 23 million.

Damn Antarctica, chill with the papers, Jesus.

>Antarctica's size
Some day, I wish to be as great as one of their academics

does that mean israel produce research on par australia or russia?
thats amazing.

Israel was actually No. 1 in papers:citizen for a while iirc. May still be depending on how Japan is doing in 2016.

no it wasn't

Who else would study Jewish Physics?

I'm tired of all the racism on this bored

I saw the same thread.

It was disproven with one google search.

Switzerland, right. Must have been thinking of a specific sector or something.

Brazil a smart. SMART!

damn it feels good to be white.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.544767

he was right. OP graph must be from before 2011.

bitch we have the same number and we are 1/10 your population...

I'm trying to joke here Shlomo

An Israeli friend of mine who's an academic is leaving Israel for the US. Many Greek friends are also doing the same for US / UK / Canada. I probably also will.

I wonder how much of the Anglosphere's contribution is actually by Anglos.

bitch it went right over my head bitch.
science bitch.
bitch.

Is there a statistically relevant correlation between tendies consumption and research papers?

What's the humor in this? Everyone knows Africa is pathetic and retarded, do you guys really feel the need to rub it in? Of course you do, you're a bunch of losers so you get off on feeling superior without actually doing shit.

Kiwis are actually bretty big

Pretty much. Also,

>Lol your a nigger

Canada is still farily big in that pic if you consider that 90% of the population is right on the border.

Not trying to shit on your meme-parade but just look at a map of canada. It's JUGE

what is your field?
i remember ten years ago there was a debate about how the state should spread academic spendings, and weather measuring by number of papers is a valid approach. i think it was adopted. i'm pretty sure it led to inflation in publications.

I'm more impressed by that little island north of NZ and east of Aus

The only visible part is South Africa, and what makes South Africa unique?

White people

hmmmm

medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798

Both of them?

It is about destroying the idea of racial equality pushed by the mainstream.

We know that africans are shit and wouldn't have to rub it in if a huge portion of the population wasn't outright denying that fact.

I bet you faggot came here after hearing about Sup Forums on tha tyt video.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1836Ds740s

fuck you we don't need science papers

we wuz kangz and shiet

There are actually about 4 million of us.

That bulge would have been bigger if Apartheid still existed

Electrical Engineering. Funding is on constant decline here, so I don't see us doing that well in 5-6 years. Israel has a good momentum academically, regardless of these minor swings.

Fun fact: This map is not even per capita. If it were the US, Britain etc would be even more ginormous and you'd need a microscope for africa.

When are we seceding?

We just need something major to trigger off a civil war.

voanews.com/content/political-party-wants-cape-region-to-secede-from-south-africa-/1855645.html

ill take it from you, i dont really know.
you get a free green card if you are an engineer, right?

I'm not.
>It is about destroying the idea of racial equality pushed by the mainstream.

You sound like a pretentious idiot trying to explain conceptual art.

>I need to have a circlejerk over how Africans are inferior yet I'm going to pretend it has some deep philosophical political reason

If I'd come here from a leftist Youtube channel, I wouldn't call Africa "pathetic and retarded" like I did in my original post.

We get it. Blacks are dumb.

I'm not pretending like that is the reason.

If niggers being low-iq was a commonly accepted fact no one would even be talking about it.

How black are you exactly?

WE

hmm... maybe it has something to do with the wind streams you stupid niggers

you know, sailboats and sheeit

I'm afraid the time to secede has come and gone. Too many blacks have been bussed into the Western Cape. We will have the same problems all over again in 20 years.

Civil war may be the only way.

Triggered.

>We get it. Blacks are dumb.

Not according to 99% of the US population

blacks are smarter than whites according to most people.

all them slaves in new england...

I think everybody knows and accepts it inside, they just don't talk about it in polite company.

Again, I'm not black.

religionnews.com/2014/12/08/poll-whites-say-blacks-lazier-less-intelligent-whites-3-graphs/

suuuuuuure

Antarctica is only populated by intellectuals and support workers (logistics etc.) for those intellectuals

There are, suprisingly, a lot of blacks in Cape Town & Joburg (that have benefited from capitalism and can see the light) that will not sit by and let the EFF take charge (which looks likely in the future). They vote DA.

We must unite when the time is right.

Too many communists and Pan-Africanists are roaming around in colleges for us to ignore.

Very worrying.

fucking jews steal everything, wouldn't be surprised if Mossad tortured some maths secrets out of someone to win those prizes

So... should I, like, write a paper on my hypothesis? I never thought I'd be published, but this tendies question needs science.

>When are we seceding?
about 28 years ago?
>move all whites/coloureds/indians to western cape and southern Namibia
>move all blacks from these areas to joburg or some other shit hole
>secede
>build wall

see how hard is that? but nooo farmers needed their cheap black labour and boers wont abandon the transvaal...

>login to view

no thanks

beats importing them from shitting streets.

think thats technically france.

Essentially. Though the level of competition is just unhealthy at this point. Getting by is easy, but doing something substantive is becoming increasingly stressful :p

we wuz storms n sheeit

you got something substansive brewing?
is it the delorean?

I'm not sure how they'll justify it, but I'm positive they're already calling this racist.

They'll probably just assume that minorities get published less easily because discrimination. Or maybe it's lack of access to a proper education.

The Western Cape is not independent.

We don't have closed borders.

The boere won't leave Transvaal, but if the Western Cape were to secede properly they would - plenty of farms here.

Cheap black labour is irrelevant to the situation - let alone all the regulations that were put on them.

Fuck off Brit, your kind isn't welcomed here.

>They'll probably just assume that minorities get published less easily because discrimination.

Discrimination in their own countries?

this is my point should have left sooner so you could have stopped the blacks from getting in!

Germany would be much bigger without all the scientists the US got from us because of the war.

It is more viable now then it was back then - remember, Apartheid ending and shiet.

The only way we can pull this off is if EFF can win the elections - until then, no.

*with

I'm drunk

What country is that above Brazil?

'merica number 1 as usual, can't say I didn't expect this. Eurofags bretty good too. Chingchongs shit tier for their population. Australia bretty good for their population.

that's still a lot of white people who express the view that blacks aren't dumb.

And those people combined with all the pozzed minorities are keeping people who are now "gloating" in this thread silent.

Don't act like what people are saying here is such common knowledge that you need to get annoyed over them being expressed.

>tfw we beat every other Western European country

belgium is breddy big desu

I feel bad for you south africans. You should have fought the niggers a little harder so your country wouldn't be so shite now

first off, canada is about as big as any european country on this map, ya dingus, it's just stretched in a weird way because it's bordering your inflated country, like was trying to tell you. also

>american intellectuals

>Study shows beneficial effect of electric fans in extreme heat and humidity
>Depressed individuals may fail to decrease sadness
>Middle-aged congenital heart disease survivors may need special care
>Rats can’t always tell the difference between Japanese spoken backwards and Dutch spoken backwards
>Ovulatory cycle effects on tip earnings by lap dancers

NOBLE PRIZE WHEN?

French Guiana. Probably got in on the french count

Aren't you worried about your country too?

I don't know if it's the fear-mongering, but England's future is looking pretty bleak at the moment...I mean it's too late, no?

>for you

I am pleasantly surprised.

All the future research papers will involve figuring out how to make mud edible as the country continues its descent into madness.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHN0vONYPfQ

Israel is actually a pretty amazing country. I don't understand all the hate and conspiracy theories about jews. Also, Moshe Dayan was cool as fuck.

moshe dayan literally wrote to his wife "i spend my days in 4000 year old tombs and in immoral young women".
he was alpha as fuck but a horrible person.
the man was irl indiana jones.

That's not entirely fair. You realize every African Intellectual would travel to America to write and publish their research papers because they have access to more resources in the US.

>Alaska

Your mixtape doesn't count as research papers m8

Is the purple one Singapore?

>I don't understand all the hate and conspiracy theories about jews
You would if you lived in Russia/France/UK/USA

Didn't he become all leftist/progressive towards the end of his career?

Saw some doccie about him and Sharon - who as hard-core as he was in his younger days also seemed like he became quite a leftist/progressive in his final years?