Last night this girl at my brother's party said i was the perfect man and any girl would be lucky to have me so i asked...

last night this girl at my brother's party said i was the perfect man and any girl would be lucky to have me so i asked her out and she said no. so i went in my room and cried. i'm tired of being like this. i don't want to be a 24 year old kissless virgin any more. please just tell me what to do and i'll do it. i need to change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg
youtube.com/watch?v=7no7KGKaBhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

learn to like men sexually.

i don't want to kill myself and im not gay i want to be a better person

Stop being the low test best friend boi

how

Should've asked her to hook you up with a date

Do you find girls secually attractive?
if yes, show em. Don't ask for their problems straight and be like a little doggo

i didnt think f that. i thought she was coming on to me

its easy, forget abought, you only care because you think abought it,

Was meant for you

You should have raped her. You're so nice that nobody would believe her.

actually this will help you
youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg

Well I don't think you should be a kiss ass best friend faggot like your describing, but I'm with one of my best friends that i genuinely enjoy being around all the time and we're pretty happy together. So I guess op if ur trying to get laid act like a fucking man for once in your life, if u want a relationship than just be you dude, someone will love you for you. If not just rape them right?

shut up ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=7no7KGKaBhk

Go to the phillipines.

Kek

go for a fat chick

>i don't want to be a 24 year old kissless virgin

I'm taking the bait.

Chill out man. I lost my V-card pretty late, 22.
Just treat them right, not in the kiss-ass way. Also learn that not all the girls are the same, what works for some doesn't for others. Get over one girl and move on to the next, don't cry over them, that will only make you feel worse.

>Trust me nigga, I've been in this shithole same as you, felt the same, been the same. All that bullshit makes you resillient

also remember
mens value only goes up
women are like a car, they just depreciate, the vagina and body never last

This

You're such a good beta provider any girl would love having you after they are done partying. There, translated it for ya.

Sounds generic but it's all basically down to fitness and confidence.
Go to gym.. it helps you not be a fat fuck.. if skinny it will help you gain some muscle. In turn it will give you confidence.
Eat healthier , bad diet leads to inflammation which leads to depression.
Just focous on yourself , hang out with new people and you will be fine... btw don't tell them you a virgin , don't even let the question come up in conversation.. avoid sexual talk.
Tldr;
>go gym
>eat healthy
>get confident
>be social

The "perfect man" means you make sense on paper. She had to find a quality to compliment you on before rejecting you to lessen the blow. That remark means you're a safe stable beta provider. She doesn't want you but if you earn some money and she can't get her number 1-10 choices and she needs a last resort then you're a great pick if she has to settle.

Seriously, when girls say that shit that's what they mean. You're a smart choice on paper but emotionally you aren't gratifying enough or a high enough value alpha male for them. She won't say it but she thinks it.

Get money, fuck and chuck women. That's how you do it.

Dude she was just being nice.. she probably didn't mean it. Don't give the man false confidence.. he needs tlc

nigger if your better than a girl she will like you. most time women dont have shit going in their life. they have no fucking hobbies, they fuck and work

She could be but a lot of times I don't hear them say "the perfect man" when being nice or anyting like that.
If you're ugly I'll hear "You're a really great guy but.. or a nice guy but..."

The wording that they choose to reject with can offer some insight even if it seems vague just to be nice about it.

Nah , if he wasn't ugly he wouldn't be a kissless virgin at 24 .. girls when you're at the end of high school years will at some point in your life face rape you at a party when they're really drunk or something. Without any prior chit chat.
Some people are delt a tough hand in life. Just gotta play it right

And I think you're looking into it too much. Girls are either interested or they aren't .. how they phrase it just depends on their personality or how they feeling at the time.

Nah. My brother is actually extremely good looking, 6'3" and big from the gym. he is a 24 year old kissless virgin because he is into video games and is very to himself. It sounds odd. Girls fucking stare at him in public and he doesn't even give a shit. He's a pussy who has issues making a move but he's getting better about it.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. I look a lot like my brother except I'm shorter and lighter skinned. I also lack facial hair. So arguably on our best days he is better looking because he looks more mature. I have a different demographic I capture but we are both seen as "hot." My personality and aggressive personality gets me laid. His laid back self doesn't get laid because he doesn't pursue actively. Though I suspect that'll change VERY soon since he's the best looking dick in a class of all girls.

But my brother is actual proof you can be smart, good looking and have it all but not get laid due to a personality defect (in his case introversion and fear of rejection). I grew up rejected my whole life so I don't give a fuck. Nothing hurts anymore. He never learned that. Most late male virgins I meet aren't ugly but have something missing.

You're brother is an anomaly, provided he is "extremely" attractive..
Either that or I'm just ultra attractive.. I used to be like you're brother until girls litterally just kept hitting on me until I couldn't be an insecure fag anymore.. I know I'm a 10. So now I have no issues and have been getting laid regularly since I was 17.
TBH I think your bro probs isn't as good as you say. Otherwise he would just have a story like mine. I'm 25 btw.

Also I can't grow facial hair either ... I have a chin of apollo..
facial hair is just for bitch jaw lines .. kind of like makeup for guys hiding shitty features , like women do.

Reminds me of mom.

He is actually. Girls hit on him a lot and hes too oblivious to give a shit or doesn't want to fuck up his routine by dealing with some of them. He's 6'3, 235lbs from lifting weights and has model good looks. I used to do modeling for a big agency and was offered cool gigs growing up. He looks a ton like me but just didn't fit the demographic they were shooting for as well as I did. He's a solid 8.5-9 to a lot of girls. His biggest issue is just his personality. There are guys like him out there. They had a show with guys like him on TV where they were good looking as shit but socially inept or indifferent in one field like dating.

Hell, girls used to stare at me everywhere and I was inept as fuck until about a year ago to it. Some guys don't just "get it" even if it's laid out in front of them.I can remember 1000 pages of a book by the end of a week and get tested on it and pass but couldn't tell when I was being flirted with. He's the same way but in different field of study.

become a rapist, keep slave in basement and when cops knock on the door open fire then kill yourself, life is pain be the best at bringing pain.

So autism?
That's a bit different. He has a disability.
I'm only speaking on behalf of people who understand social ques .
I'm not trying to be offensive btw, sorry if I sound that way I'm just very straight forward.

Just have some confidence in yourself OP. Like some other anons said don't put any girl you're interested on a pedestal, just treat them like a friend and drop a bit of flirting every now and then. If you speak to every woman you come accross with the sole intention of dating you are honestly setting yourself up for failure.

Also,in my case. My dad would point out which ones were looking at me in stores because I didn't believe him initially. I realized he was right later on. My dad was a huge player and was a body builder in his youth. He's good at spotting shit like that. He showed me and then taught me exactly how much attention I was getting. My friends even remarked on it several times when we were out and wondered why I never noticed so I stepped back, sharped my game and became excellent at it. My brother never stepped back and did that. So he is still where I was 5 years ago.

underrated. i like the explanation

He gets social cues. He just has a massive fear of rejection. I suspect it's a phobia that needs to be worked out. If he's pushed he gets aggressive so I think it's something that a psych evaluation would do better on. I actually blame my parents for it tbh. They protected him as their favorite and told me to get fucked in a nutshell. So I grew up experiencing everything first hand until it made sense. He had things handed to him. He never got rejected, got hurt, fought to be safe. I hit puberty late as fuck. I was small and sounded like a girl for a while there. I had to do things he never had to do so late in the game I came out a higher level "character" as a result. I get your point but unfortunately it's not even autism here. It's a phobia due to bad parenting.

> please just tell me what to do and i'll do it. i need to change

this right here, stop with this pussy bullshit,

You sure he isn't gay?

Very sure. I see him looking. He just doesn't have the balls to do anything. In this world if you're a passive male you might as well be ugly.

I just don't understand, because Iv literally on several occasions had girls just run up and kiss me at parties and clubs before.. like no prior interaction... on several occasions

Before giving advice, we're gonna need to see a pic OP

I think op left. Just me and one other user conversing

He doesn't go to clubs or parties. He goes out, does his work and goes home. Literal recluse. I've had that happen at parties because I go out. He doesn't. I have to drag him outside to get him to do anything besides work or school.

you live in SC?