Dear user

Dear user,

You can start your whole new life literally right now. You've put off your nutrition, have been destroying your wallet buying the some of the most expensive, resource hogging foods, and you're doing yourself no favor by eating processed garbage.

Overwhelming evidence concludes that by doing away with the Jew's grasp on your medical bills, spending a fourth of what you once spent on food, and by merely altering your diet- you can be healthier, stronger, have more testosterone, have an insanely lower risk of both heart disease and cancer, and laugh in the face of the uneducated if you like.

You know exactly what you want user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/
lmgtfy.com/?q=https://www.google.com/search?q=99%25+of+meat+is+factory+farmed
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2010/12/why-free-range-meat-isnt-much-better-than-factory-farmed/67569/
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/facts-about-the-lives-of-factory-farmed-animals/
cnn.com/2014/03/14/opinion/velez-mitchell-animal-cruelty/index.html
foxnews.com/health/2014/05/23/dangers-associated-with-factory-farmed-meat.html
nytimes.com/2009/10/11/magazine/11foer-t.html
thebark.com/content/do-animals-have-emotions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want bacon

/thread

What doesn't make any sense is the size of those fucking mutton chops
Literally why?

If you're that huge nobody would question them in fear of being eaten.

A spicy mexican omelet with spanish peppers and salsa.

Do you understand how balance in an ecosystem works? If we don't eat those niggers, they gunna fuck shit up.

>being so jewshilled that you think bacon is healthy

The only reason we want to help the bird is because it cannot escape us and we want to fatten it up. But the bird stays too small and it's still all bones and feathers, so what's the point of eating it? You let it loose and pray a hawk or weasel eats the stupid fucking thing.

>most expensive, resource hogging foods,
So you eat only rice and beans, right? Maybe potatoes too, but those are the only cheapest, lowest resources food. No spices either, because that unnecessarily wastes resources. Not like we can eat for pleasure, beyond nutrition or anything.

Who cares if it's expensive or hogs resources? Someone else will hog those resources if I don't. This is just an argument from jealousy.

>strongest men alive
>never entered a strongman competition

you won't get me, satan

This.

>You know exactly what you want user.
i never said i thought it was healthy. are you retarded?

heya satan

>post is about health
>it asks what I want
>"hurr bacon xD!! lel"

>proud of eating like a poorfag

>assumes money spent is money saved
>paying $100/wk to eat when could be paying $20/wk with more health benefits and a lack of medical bills at 40
???

We don't kill the chicken by breaking its legs, idiot.

Except any person of a developing nation would never turn down a plate of chicken or beef or pork willingly. So yeah, veganism is pretty much a first world luxury.

it's not about health, it's about being vegan. health was just one of the benefits listed.

i still want bacon and you're still retarded

(You) are a sad, sad little man.

Are you literally retarded? I can't understand your first statement.
>every non-vegan is unhealthy!!!1
Tell that to the dozens of malnutritioned children in the ICUs because fundie vegan parents tried to push their fad diet on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Motherfucker do you know how many fucking pounds of rice/corn/wheat I would have to eat to get my 250g of protein a day? Fuck your phytoestrogen soy too.

A vegan once told me "even potatoes have protein!". I would have to eat 14lbs of potatoes a day to get enough. You people are mad.

>quotes toy story
>>>every non-vegan is unhealthy!!!1
Vegan diets are just as healthy for kids as they are for adults.
Site your sources.
inb4 it's one news/blog article

damn, that guy might've been the strongest motherfucker ever if only he'd eat meat.

oh well, still impressive.

nigga what you need 250g of protein a day for? how much do you fuckin weigh?

You seem misinformed.

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

>blah blah teh jooz blurgh blargh hurr durr derp
fuck off Sup Forums

Meat and dairy both lower test. Google dioxins.

>vegan men
oxymoron

you really expect me to watch one and a half hours of your bullshit?

nah

right, tell that shit to starvin' Marvin from Ethiopia. Go on, do it faggot.

Pussy.

Are you a starving third world nigger?

No? So you have a choice in what you buy? Yes? So what's your argument?
inb4 strawman

>gets mad when I quote toy story
>can't spell cite

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

>implying your Patric Baboom isn't on all kinds of roids
>implying you're right
>implying soy shit ain't chuck full of eostrogens
>implying your vegan ass can even deadlift your own BW
kæk

Daily reminder that without buying directly from a farm you're buying shitty, processed, inhumane factory farmed meat.

99% of meat is factory farmed.

huffingtonpost.com/nil-zacharias/its-time-to-end-factory-f_b_1018840.html

me too

>A well-balanced vegetarian diet can provide for the needs of children and adolescents. However, appropriate caloric intake should be ensured and growth monitored.
Thanks user.

>needing supplements to make your diet complete

>implying roids make you big without macros/micros
>implying you're right
Soy phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone.
>implying your vegan ass can even deadlift your own BW
>using ad hominem or proof by example
Can't tell which. You should kickstart that brain with some nutrients user.

The average meatcuck has 8 nutrient deficiencies. The average vegan has 3.
>needing B12 supplements injected into your meat
kek

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Source a peer reviewed study, veganofag.
>b12 injected
Are you really unaware of where B12 is naturally found?

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

retard i don't have time for you're self projection. i'll think about how sad your life must be while i'm eating bacon tomorrow morning

bye

>naturally found
We find it under rocks? B12 is a product of bacteria, generally found in an adult animals stomach. It's too bad factory farmed animals are killed prior to reaching adulthood. They are simply injected with B12 often.
>supplements
kek

>can't argue
bye
>can't spend an hour learning
You don't retain much knowledge, do you user?
Cuck.

You're being intellectually dishonest in your agenda to promote veganism.
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][28] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[29] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[28][30]

>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[31] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]

"While it is true that B12 is not produced by plants, it is also not produced by animals. Rather, B12 is the byproduct of a specific bacterial fermentation that thrives in soil, some fermented plant matter, dead flesh and the guts of animals. Fortunately, this bacteria is easily mass-produced for human consumption now, and many foods are fortified with it, so there is no need to eat animals in order to receive sufficient B12.
It is a common misconception that B12 comes from the flesh of animals. However, the truth is far more complex. For instance, ruminant mammals like cows and sheep have stomachs with multiple chambers, and these are excellent growing environments for the bacteria that make B12. Equally important are the grasses these animals eat straight from the soil, which is another primary source of this nutrient. Taken together, the stomachs of ruminant mammals and the soil in the vegetation they eat provide them with the B12 their bodies need. In humans, however, B12 grows in the large intestine, which is located beneath the ileum where it is absorbed. Further, most of us are unwilling to eat unwashed produce, so we do not receive sufficient B12 from the soil. This leaves us with a choice. We can either consume the flesh of dead animals, which contains the B12 the animal has absorbed and is itself another medium for the growth of this bacteria, or we can supplement with B12. Interestingly, factory-farmed animals are regularly fed B12 supplements for various reasons, so it is logical to conclude that we could simply take a B12 supplement as well rather than passing it through the body of a non-human animal first."

>Not reading further than a few paragraphs

Also multiple products are fortified with B12.
>tfw you now lack a valid argument to become healthier, sexier, stronger, and humane.

>factory animals are injected with B12
>but b12 supplements are okay
>what is the food chain
Also, you know all nonvegans don't eat factory farmed food, whatever slander that is. That argues against factory farmed foods, which I would support. More kobe beef pls.

Water is fortified with flouride and flour is fortified with niacin. Is meant to address poor diets that lead to rickets and other diseases. Probably more fortified today to keep up with the growing number of vegans.

99% of meat in the world is factory farmed.

Your argument is that supplements are bad/stupid, yet you're inherently consuming them often. I don't see a problem with my logic, only yours.

>99% of meat in the world is factory farmed.
Source?

I don't need supplements, I eat a proper omnivorous diet. Which includes soy.

Already posted

everything in moderation
eat more fruit and veg and whole grains
/thread

You didn't read. It says that not even 80% of cattle are factory farmed.

Meat includes fish too, which is absent from your article.

nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/
You probably should consider supplements, regardless of your stance on veganism.

And that data is for the US. retard.

Wow, I wonder which side this video is going to support.

>"Factory farming now accounts for more than 99 percent of all farmed animals raised and slaughtered." -2011
See the statistics yourself.
lmgtfy.com/?q=https://www.google.com/search?q=99%25+of+meat+is+factory+farmed

kek if you're buying your meat from any grocery store or eating at any restaurant the meat will be factory farmed. It's about 3x cheaper than grazed cattle.

>>"Factory farming now accounts for more than 99 percent of all farmed animals raised and slaughtered." -2011
This quote isn't from your huffpost article. Where did it come from?

>lmgtfy
The burden of proof is on the one with the claim.

If I switch to a vegan diet/lifestyle, will that mean I stop supporting the nationwide Jew conspiracy?

Regardless of how inhumane factory farms are, free-range has similar practices if not identical practices- as they have to keep up with factory farms economically.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2010/12/why-free-range-meat-isnt-much-better-than-factory-farmed/67569/

Where did the quote come from?

I could dump hundreds of studies and articles or you could google it. It's common knowledge.

onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/facts-about-the-lives-of-factory-farmed-animals/

cnn.com/2014/03/14/opinion/velez-mitchell-animal-cruelty/index.html

foxnews.com/health/2014/05/23/dangers-associated-with-factory-farmed-meat.html

take your pick

I am asking you which specific study/article/whatever that quote came from. Don't tell me to google articles that say something similar. I want to see where you took that claim from. Or did you just paraphrase it, knowing you could just "lol just google it" when challenged?

nytimes.com/2009/10/11/magazine/11foer-t.html

Again, it's common knowledge. I understand that it sounds implausible. It's pretty scary to think about, ain't it?

Most of those articles point to a certain ASPCA page. The ASPCA is considered a biased source in this arena.

I see contradictory sources. Yet somehow it's common knowledge.
>In 1990 factory farming accounted for 30% of world meat production and by 2005 this had risen to 40%.[14]

Still waiting for the source on factory farming outside the US.

I never implied any data from outside of the US. I'm sure it's as staggering. Possibly not? I would like to know if you find anything suggesting other countries are more humane.

The real root of the argument here is that 'animal cruelty is only applicable in factory farms' whereas killing animals for food is truly immoral. If you want to get into ethics and morality I have a nice copypasta waiting for you.

The numbers, regardless of factory farming, are shocking.

>99% of meat in the world is factory farmed.
This was you, correct?

Nice segway to try and shift the argument into killing of animals. Which, by the way, is done as humanely as possible with a bolt gun to remove pain.

I'm on a ketogenic diet. I had veal for dinner. It was delicious.

Maybe you're right. Vodka is vegan. Regardless, let's talk morals. ;)

I thought jews couldnt eat pork

The jews could flip coin off of stupid nonjews eating pork though.

You had me until the edgy jew hate.
I'm gonna go eat some delicious coffee-flavored ice cream that's stacked with perservatives and then donate the rest of my paycheck to israel.

>newfag assumes jews isn't Sup Forums slang for constructs of wagecuck/population slavery through marketing and legislation

I bet I know the one thing stopping him from being THE STRONGEST and not just, one of the strongest-- His vegan diet ;)

>tfw dairy and meat lowers test
>tfw veganism allows proper nutrition without the additives and meat basted nutrients
>tfw meat actually has pretty shitty nutritional content

Check'd

Put yourself in the shoes of literally BILLIONS of animals per year being raised until they're barely adults and then immediately killed.
Having your friends and family slowly taken from you, being raped often, sitting in a tiny cage, living with pneumonia until your death, your peers dying around you from disease, having the same emotions/empathy/pain as humans, and being subjected to concentration camp-like environments.
It's not pretty.

Image. Just image.

FPBP

>equating the consciousness of farm animals to the human experience
Muh emotional reaction
muh feelins

Why is vegan shilling so prevalent on Sup Forums so suddenly?

Veganism is cool and good but jesus christ this is a stupid take. Meat is nutritionally a combination of several sources of plant based nutrients and is actually incredibly nutrient dense as well as a quality protein, full stop.

Also, lowers test? Fuck off. Those dudes are on roids. I'M on roids. Nobody who looks like that these days ISN'T on roids and all this hoopla about nutrition is a crock of shit. All of it is way more complicated than internet memes make it out to be, and all these people are trying to sell you something (even if its an ideology).

Go vegan, its good. But don't be a fucking moron.

Animals have the same emotional response as humans. We share the same feelings and emotions that animals do. Our brain is not much further evolved than pigs or cows.

thebark.com/content/do-animals-have-emotions

This is practically word for word the thoughts running through my head just 10 minutes ago, get on phone and this is the first thread I see. Weird

I feel hungry when I see this pic, do vegans feel the same?

Yes. Lowers test.

Indians do shit in streets and niggers act like apes, so maybe you are right.

No, apparently they feel sad.

>being so edgy that you would eat your own dog while the supermarket a mile away sells every food you could ever want

If I killed you humanely, but before you died you had to endure for hours in a packed truck then line up single file in an ugly slaughterhouse while you listened to the screams of your family and loved ones mingled with the smell of blood and guts, would you praise me for using a bolt gun?

Why would I eat my own dog? It's clearly being used for other benefits.
>own horse
>hungry for horse
>durr gotta kill the closest horse
>kill my horse

Relatively, yes. Thanks for not brutally slicing my neck and hanging me whilst a muslim chants.

>Our brain is not much further evolved than pigs or cows.
Yours might not be but mine is