It's simple really. I want to share some info, and I want you to pick up the pieces. Due to the nature of this...

It's simple really. I want to share some info, and I want you to pick up the pieces. Due to the nature of this, I can only give you a few things, then It's up to you. We'll start with the state of Texas, in the City of San Antonio...

The date is november 2nd of 2017, there will be a small local concert being hosted in a venue. Try and figure out which one.

The next clue if anyone follows lies with a twitter. I will try to allude to it briefly to the best of my ability. A big clue is the a youtube page titled hummy nuts if im not mistaken. Ill post again if im wrong.

Is it one of the venues on the st Mary's strip? Or is this a downtown thing

More clues? I don't know whats happening

If you're familiar with a place called the korova, start there.

Yeah, Michale graves is at korova tonight

Check november 2nds perfomances, read me the list of performers.

I've lurked for 10 yrs and this is my first time posting , cause I'm v curious that someone is posting about a venue I go to on Sup Forums
But also I'm a little scared

The list of performers plays a big role in this. Someone give me names.

Michale graves, sign of lies, resist control

Sign of lies, is a key player here. But the list im looking at deals with rappers. Are there rappers playing the venue tonight, say around 7-9ish, all ages?

The Arizona sky. Unparralled in beauty. What do that sky and this venue have in common? Sign of Lies.

From what I can find on their facebook, and Google no rappers tonight.
I'm so lost
Give me more clues user I need to know

Here's something that tracks arizona and texas. Search the Doubt Me Now tour. Look closely.

I see a bunch of rappers on the list like bun b for one, but only on future dates.

What's this about a Twitter
Post links

Omenxiii ?

The Twitter, Texas, and Sign of Lies are connected. Ill give the first part of the twitter, as the second is harder to do.

Isnt it past your bedtime? Vato you're fucking loco.

Performing with Rozz Dyliams a _____ man.

Sleep with one eye open, it's best to stay alert.

Are you wanna of the vagarents that live under the 410 bridge at Perrin Beitel and I35?

I'm not smart enough for this game. I'm sorry user.
Gonna go back to lurking and hope my favorite metal venue doesn't get shot up tonight

I'll be vague with the twitter. It deals with rising above addiction, but promoting it in a pretentious way. That's as much clue as I can give.

Why the song and dance? Are you afraid we'll figure it out and call the cops?

Or maybe we'll figure it out and all show up to get murdered.

Holy??

If you're trying to tell me a dope man is coming to town, I'm broke but my mouth aint

I'll be nice and give you a big hint. Sign of lies, Arizona, Texas, venue, omen, rozz sign of lies.

I assure murder is not my intent, only to ruin a select number of lies. Sometimes, truths are harder to deal with than a bullet, believe me.

What color is associated with pure and holy things.?

So... again, why shroud it in secrecy, Riddler? Why not tell us plainly, or don't tell us anything?

Honestly curious.

KYS Faggot OP

White

Someone will piece these loose puzzle pieces together. I also shroud myself in secret because, I have no choice really. It's best this way.
Yes correct.
Omen= black
Rozz= white man
Texas = Rozz
Omen=Arizona
Big enough hint for you guys.

SO Arizona is full of niggers and texas is white people... Gotcha

Ohhhh I get it. Black man, white man. Arizona , Texas.
Cool riddle OP

>I also shroud myself in secret because, I have no choice really.
So the gubment's makin' ya do it, huh? Else you're just a coward getting his kicks by lying on a Spanish watercolor-painting site.

Close enough. Now, a said white man is in Texas if my source is reliable. While I have no assurance if it's him, the Twitter starts the next puzzle.

Seems like shit-tier to boost your shit twitters views or whatever...

Yeah, but he won't even say the name, so it's completely useless. Just like him lol

This better be leading me to some fire heroin if ur making me look thru drug addiction related twitters

Stop shilling your shit band.

So you pieced the twitter then? If you're correct we can hit the meat before time runs out. Let's hear it.

Damn, I didnt even find your shit tier twitter. I'm thinkin your doin a shit boost for some shit band in a shit town in a shit state an this whole thread is now shit...

You absolute moron. I'm here on the behalf of a dead man. My source says its a man who's handle is curedtheaddict. Start there. Also remember Sign of Lies.

Let me correct myself. I didn't find your shit-tier twitter cause Im not looking. Seems like effort for a troll thats gonna be some stupid Your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply to thsi post or a fucking bannana.

So the dead guy wants you to do a shit troll on Sup Forums? Sounds like your the one getting trolled

Doesnt look like anyone gives a shit about your shit thread you shit nigger. No go to bed faggot. School shooting are tomorrow and you dont wanna be late.

He left a suicide note on a notebook. He said to search up that twitter, a sign of lies, and the location the man would be, the korova. Dont ask me how he knew, he just wanted to bust this thing open. I think i may figure it myself in time. He wrote omen and signs of lies together in the final piece of it.

I already said I have no intention of harming anyone, rather now, the second twitter that pops around in a way that speaks to me was with mr.addicts partner.

Time is finally up for tonight. Maybe we can resume before the show starts. Take care.

Something about onfinity? What's up with all this, op?

He has no fuckin clue either

From what was left, and what I can leave, is she has something hidden. Something my friend knew prior to an hero. Sure he was a pussy, but that's all I have. One thing that stuck was, she's from Arizona. Arizona = omen, and that's as much as I got honestly.

Alright dude, I cant understand what the fuck your on about. Im semi interested at this point but who the fuck knows. Can you post pics of these journal pics?

I'm going to make a second thread using the final image. Check back around 10 am pacific. I have a night wageslave duty to attend.a

i dont know what the fuck timezones are, what time is it for you right now?

4:16am here

10 am Pacific = noon central. Check back at noon I guess. Not op btw

well shit imma be sleepin then. have fun OP