Daily Show ratings are down 37% since (((Jon Leibowitz))) left...

Daily Show ratings are down 37% since (((Jon Leibowitz))) left. Is it because everyone is racist against (((Trevor Noah)))?

rawstory.com/2016/05/its-been-8-months-and-trevor-noahs-daily-show-still-sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXcmc2AZ6ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=fwuIvH8QFlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>im not funny and i dont know anything about american politics!!!

He's literally a chimp in a suit desu.

yeah. hes a fucking south african trying to be funny on an american show about american politics

he doesnt understand how to relate to people on these subjects and thats why he falls flat

1) he talks with a british accent so black people thinks he is a uncle tom. its not just him speaking english properly its the accent
2) he isnt a jew so jews dont feel the need to watch to show support

its a double wammy

Uncomfotaly not funny

>mixed race
>foreign
>hate the US
>hates white people

he's like the Obama of television

Something about him just isn't as funny. Maybe it's the accent, or maybe they changed writers when Jon left.

Jews did it on purpose to softly kill the show.

I keep hearing a promo for his gay show on comedy central radio

>Meek Mills cut an ISIS diss track
>even Zack Effron has agreed to unite with his greatest enemy: Cobs

What did he mean by this?

Should've been first post m8

I haven't watched the Daily Show since their coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

After getting the straight dope from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, I saw for the first time how manipulative and dishonest they were with their jokes and "reporting". The Daily Show lost all credibility then.

Anyway, I watched a few clips today on youtube. The new guy doesn't have any sense of comedic timing, probably because english is his second language. Also, the writing is complete crap since the last time I saw it.

Good riddance.

> liberal company makes affirmative action hire
> nigger does shit job
> ratings plummet and they lose money
Of course being the retards they are they will learn nothing from this and blame """institutional racism""".

I gave a shot at watching Trevor when I had literally nothing else to do.

I quickly turned it off and never gave a second thought about watching again.

It had nothing to do with him being black. I just didn't find him or his jokes funny. Everything he did seemed to fall flat.

When John Stewart was on the show, the mix of his personality, wit, delivery, mannerisms, and sheer knowledge of politics, really made the show great.

It's sad, but at least John retired of his own accord. The show retired with him. What you see now isn't the Daily Show.

Jews are trying to get Trump elected so they're shutting everything down.

The Brits have been cucked and have lost all their humor.

Only 37%? I'm disappointed. I thought it was more than that.

At least his show isn't as bad as the crap that replaced the Colbert Report. Cant even remember the name but it was completely unwatchable.

Got any funny Trevor Noah quotes?

I don't usually tune in for Nigger comedy.

Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and Patrice O'Neil were last ones I watched that could be good for a few laughs.

O'Neil was especially hilarious because of all the racist comedy he was allowed to get away with just because he was black. He knew it, too and used it to his advantage.

Hes just terrible. Jon Stewart was a leftist fag but even he had a few good jokes here and there. Noah is incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

>Is it because everyone is racist
No. It's because he's not funny.
Before the 'equality movement' existed, blacks were hired for actual skill and merit. Now only shitty black comedians are hired, because 'equality' makes them all equal, and comedy has suffered.

I'm pretty sure its called Kill all White People

This fampai

Back in the day Eddie Murphy was kinda funny.

I personally think Tim Meadows was the funniest black man.

Jon Stewart was funny. Trevor Noah can't even deliver a joke, if you can consider what he's trying to deliver "jokes" anymore.

No.

Jimmy Fallon is hard to watch. He literally fake laughs at his own unfunny jokes.

wilmore literally never talks about anything but race relations

the show is the definition of beating a dead horse

Does anyone else hate Samantha Bee?

Tim Meadows was great. Dave Chapelle was the funnies black man in history.

>Jews are trying to get Trump elected so they're shutting everything down.

really?

liberal comedy "news" has reached its logical conclusion.

until a major cultural shift occurs this type of humor will just become less and less funny because the court jester is supposed to mock those in power, not agree with them on everything

yes

i dont like it because hes a nigger

Besides the fact that she's unfunny I hate her for her constantly, and I mean at least once an episode, straight making up bullshit and lying for "comedy" to try and slander gun owners and the 2nd Amendment.

Honestly I think Comedy Central had something really special with their tag team duo of John and Steven

But Steven wanted the prime job
John was mad he didnt get it and left out of pride

Now Steven I feel like isnt as funny without his fake conservative bias and his new show is kind of boring
So in the end everyone loses

Shit, I didn't Hillary was being so oppressed. #I'mWithHer now.

>vox

vox.....

kill yourself

>I'm not American but I totally understand what the American people should do
>I wasn't raised in America but I totally understand race relations in America
His stand up was funny at times but that was before he joined the SJWs

>until a major cultural shift occurs this type of humor will just become less and less funny because the court jester is supposed to mock those in power, not agree with them on everything

Holy Shit This.

The Daily Show worked during the goofy Bush administration, the problem was that because they're all left wing leaning, they weren't trying to be partial and make fun of Obama.

I wish we had real comedians who had the balls to make fun of people who do share their views.

Yeah, it's consistently awful for that reason. And the segment where the panel answers his questions is typically cringey.

>being this triggered

What are you talking about? Your picture convinced me to vote Hillary.

but why would they want to get rid of on of their best propaganda shows?

They don't seem triggered at all tho

Thing is you can't make fun of Obama irl without being called Racist, Sexist, Transphobic, etc etc so no comedian even touches those subjects. Why do you think there's no popular conservative comedians?

Calm down trumpfag, you're going to get a heart attack.

I like to watch whatever is on before the daily show just so I can change the channel.

Ratings dive when Trump is running. How can that liberal cesspool show screw that up?

I miss your show, Jon.

Trump has had so much negative media coverage his graph got stuck on its climb up.

Obama is boring.

Obama actually is Bush 2.0.

Obama is a hypocrite.

What we need is a black right wing comedian....someone who can tear Obama a new on.

shame that's very rare itself.

You can keep him America. Thanks.

That doesn't even make any sense.

Jimmy Fallon is his own laugh track

imagine Noah in this situation

youtube.com/watch?v=SXcmc2AZ6ZE

Conservatives can laugh at themselves, liberals can't.

Stick a right wing comedian on stage and you'll get a bunch of people booing and going full trigglypuff in the audience.

Patrice was the best shot at that. RIP in peace big man.

Wilmore had a segment where 3/4 of their panel were brown people that didn't care about outer space.

It shouldn't have been surprising that they were more concerned with racism than space exploration. It's basically a wakeup call for white people that brown people don't care about building anything. All they care about is those gibs.

I enjoyed that show in my high school/college days. Even though there was a liberal bent, at least John Stewart could dole out humor fairly well. Besides being fed the redpill a couple of years back and seeing this stuff for what it truly is, I also don't see Trevor Noah filling in the shoes all the way so to speak.

There has been a major shift for Comedy Central since the John/Stephen duo left the network and the rising comedians don't make me reassured. I still enjoy their animations and movies though.

Trevor noah and larry wilhelm are nonsensically liberal, they literally suck liberal dick back to back.

And why did they think some nobody, half black south African from england would be the voice of American news comedy?

Patrice was the only black guy who even came close to be a right wing black comedian and he ded

>hillary shill knows hillary is so appallingly bad that nobody intelligent could vote for her in good faith

Jews wanted a niggo to add muh diversity to their propaganda shows since SJWs like Colbert and Le current year man are FUCKING WHITE MALES.

The Current Year Show with John Oliver > Colbert Report > Stephen Colbert does Network > Early Years Jon Stewart Daily Show > Samantha Bee's Female News Comedy on the Funniest Home Videos set > Later Years Jon Stewart Daily Show > South Africa presents the Daily Show > Larry "Squeaky Toy" Wilmore' tumblr. Caucus

Someone sounds triggered.

>Slimy Limey
>better than Colbert Report

I'm not a fan of that smarmy jew bastard but that was a pretty good speech.

Sorry about Trevor Noah. He's a race-baiting, condescending asshole.

I only now realise how many Daily Show spin-offs there actually are.

>Jews are trying to get Trump elected

Zac Effron stays in shape. His enemy is carbohydrates, or carbs... In this case, "cobs."

that is my opinion.
i enjoy the weekly deep dive important issue format better than the 4weekly mostly fluff (enjoyable fluff but still fluff) with occasional brilliance and boring guests format

see

>doesn't split up Colbert Report by early/late years
There was definitely a shift around ~2010-2012 but like TDS.

kek

When did Leibowitz leave?

it sucked near the end when Stewart was doing it too

the show used to be about comedy rather than giving bite sized liberal news while making snarky comments

also they weren't able to replace the correspondents with anyone funny

That bitch should go back to her own country.

Jk, I don't want her here.

>hates our rights and regularly makes up complete bullshit to "prove" we aren't responsible enough to have them
Should have figured she was Canadian. Never bothered to look it up.

I wish that stupid nigger had a better schtick than shit-talking trump every episode. That or reminding everybody he's african all the time.

Its cuz nigger aint funny

it wasn't as dramatic of a shift and no need to split up since i would not have moved either early or late era Colbert Report above or below it's neighbors.
maybe if some day Network Colbert gets alot better or Ratface show gets alot worse.

underrated post

He is half Xhosa (Nelson Mandela) and half Swedish.
Isn't this supposed to make him a liberal wet dream?

>Tfw I used to watch Jon Stewarts Daily show and stoped watching it when Trevor Noah started hosting
>Tfw I contributed to this

This is the inevitable result of affirmative action

Richard Pryor (even tho i hate that nigger Paul Mooney)

Redd Foxx

Leroy n Skillet (youtube em)

LaWanda Page (Aunt Esther from Sanford n Son. Youtube her)

All a vagillion times funnier than murphy n meadows

>murphy n meadows funny

now *thats* hilarious

It just shows that the viewer base had a lot of racist and xenophobes.

Good Riddance

Sorry meant chapelle, not murphy. My bad, user

Literally this. It's one of the main reasons why I tuned out. Also it's annoying as fuck that he wants to be seen as a "brotha".

see

Hey guys, did I mention I'm from South Africa?

I mentioned that, right?

That I'm from South Africa, right?

You know, South Africa is really different from America.

Are you sure you don't want to hear about South Africa?

Okay, well I'll be over here then, if you decide you want to hear about South Africa.

Did I mention I'm a BLACK South African?

Whu, wha! Oh my god are you serious?! My own hit TV Show in America? Oh you shouldn't have!

I'm sorry, it's because he's not funny anymore.

This is so sad because this man was SOOOOO funny before he got this job.

I can only assume the true blame lies with the writers, or perhaps producers?

youtube.com/watch?v=fwuIvH8QFlM

She's pretty typical of the smug Canadians that I verbally abuse. She's a zealot and she represents zealots.

it's pretty obvious seeing it written out like that

true that.

then we need to teach Liberals to laugh at themselves and the bullshit that surrounds them.

Just a real shit show now. Even when Stewart was around, the last few years could get pretty cringy.

wasn't his father swiss? Also the male has to be black