/nzg/ New Zealand General

/nzg/ New Zealand General.

You're late edition.

Alyssa pantie pics when?

Anyone got those uncensored pics yet?

So I go to winz to get a transition to work grant and the fat coconut chick tells me yeap i'm the exact example of what this is for and I can get it all no worries, just fill this form in and come back tomorrow.

So I go back tomorrow and shes not there and some maori cunt just tells me flat out no, I dont qualify. I tell him the website says I can, the person on the phone says I can and the women I had an interview with says I can, but he's like nope can't help you, so I ask about all the alternatives, like a loan from them you pay back and he's like nope.

So I start a new fulltime permanent job where I cant work another job and I'll be working a month without any pay or income and I can't get any cash because I'm not currently a dole bludger.

Should I ask to speak to another case worker?

please explain . .

I'm always late.

Auckland Fag reporting in, show me some dick

a bunch of topless school leavers drove around Hamilton boys high on motor bikes yesterday it was in the news

oh yeah, I heard about that. Apparently one of the stupid bitches hit a guy and he had to go to hospital with an open fracture. Hopefully some of those guys got some good tit pics

what's the deal with all the long legged pissed off tongans running around with their flags?

i saw one today at work but her tits were rather meh

Yes. Maori WINZ workers are cunts and like to make sure whitey don't get anything.

We should organise a meetup and see how many neckbeards we can gather to bukkake quercy

I'm gonna show up and beat you nerds up

Links faggot.

I think you mean beat off

cant it was vai someone elses snap chat, it was "a hey look at this"

i remember her, she stopped messaging me that was cool

If a shitshow like NZ Herald can get access to the Snapchat story and pics then it's gotta be on the internet somewhere.

who?

qwercy

>Should I ask to speak to another case worker?
Duh.

You need to report that other case manager you mong, come on.

>quercy
She told me Dunners died in a car crash then banned me from the tiny-chat. When I mentioned it she said "Never did that".

Hello, boys!

>tins in Tauranga?

report the one that said i was all good?

Are you fucking kidding me or are you just a dumb cunt?

boobs

uncensored version?

haven't found it yet. Surely someone has some? This is the most exciting thing on /nzg/ in ages

This

Bishopdale chch reporting in

This. So much this.

I went to winz couple years back for loan to fix my car. Waited 45 mins for them past my appt time. Finally a maori chick calls me up, half her head shaved, angry attitude, not interested in anything I had to say.
Asked me my financial situation, told her I had no money to fix the car. She said what about credit cards? Yeah I got a credit card but I don't want to go into debt paying 22% interest while I'm not working. She said, nah we are gonna decline your request outright because you have a credit card and can use that to fix your car.
4 mins later I'm pushed out the door wondering what the fuck was that all about?
Then 2 weeks later I get a letter saying, we have declined your request for emergency financial assistance because you haven't supplied all the information we asked you to supply.
I'm like wtf? I called and asked what they meant, person on the phone said we needed to see a copy of the worksheet from the mechanics before we went any further. Because you didn't supply it we have cancelled the job.
I just hung up and realised these guys are cunts. Useless cunts. Useless fucking cunts. Useless fucking maori cunts. Useless fucking lying maori cunts.

bump for interest

Bishopdale Nelson checking in

Yeah if you get a Maori WINZ worker and you're white, you're fucked.

Two of the nicest case managers I've had have been Maori chicks.

Ravi fucking sucked (sorry, Anesh). Told him I have issues with concentration to which he replied:

"I find I focus on things I want to do or I make myself focus".

Yeah, thanks, cunt, you cured me.

bumping for bike sluts tiddies.

Also auckland sloots if you have them.

bump for motobike tittys

I need to go to some nudist beaches at some point this summer

It's not illegal to get your tiddies out in NZ. This was taken from last years free the nipple protest at Mission Bay.

> nipple protest
Groan. Fuck these triggered feminists are cringe.
Decent udders. Would hold her down and cum all over this stupid bitch.

Anyone know a Jamaican girl in welly?

Don't give a fuck. They wanna whip their tits out, they can 'protest' all they want.

Nani?

Tits are for faggots. If they really cared they would show us their snatches. Amateurs.

ay yo can yous watch my milk?

Nope

Tall girl on the far left is Shelley Addison-bell.

facebook /shelley.addisonbell

How can you prove it's her?

It's not.

It's q.

/hastings/ reporting in

Auckland here
Who wants to see some air nz flight hostess ass?

Lets see IDbro on those tits

ofc wtf post away

ofc wtf post away

ofc wtf post away..

>hope the guy I can get $300 Os from still has some and is delivering tomorrow.

Gimme a min

Dunners reporting in

More?

No, thank you.

MOAR

Beeb getting nudes / vids off her for years with basically no work at all

keep it coming

Moar

Sorry bois im out for tonight busy af but just make a thread tomorrow with those pics and ill post more

bomp

fuck off, you sheep molesting cunts.