I banged a girl a few times but haven't seen her in a few weeks, we decided to take a bit of a break

I banged a girl a few times but haven't seen her in a few weeks, we decided to take a bit of a break

I wanna see her this weekend, what should I message her? anyone think of anything smooth?

"Wanna fuck?"

has to be more subtle than that

Just say hey how are you
Followed by what are you doin
then a are u interested in going for....
easy stop being suck a cuck

too many words

something more like
"hey wanna hang out this weekend?"

"Wanna fuck, please?"

or I want to see you this weekend

but cooler

"Eyh, wanna hang out this w-e", with sunglasses?

You banged Marieke Hardy?

in my dreams

she's a sexy bitch

Have you noticed that most of the female columnists for Fairfax have massive boobs and prefer low necklines?
And they are still losing circulation. Time to fire some more journalists.

wanna rooty cutie?

"I was thinking about your ass today. I'm free on the weekend, you should come over"

Found her tits, enjoy!

miss me?

>anyone think of anything smooth?

I would like to be inside of a relatively comfortable room with you, with both of us naked, and having my penis inside of your vagina. Further more, I would like for us to thrust and gyrate our hips, as to move my penis inside of your vagina, as to bring me, and you, pleasure.

She is the female equivalent of a neck beard

Just be honest with her. Tell her you thought the sex was good and see if she would be down for the weekend, tell her "If not, its cool"

Don't make a big deal of it, don't tell her you miss her, Don't lead her on, girls have a really good bullshit radar.

there is no such thing as "journalists" any more. they are all bloggers, now.

I miss fucking you

Cock tribute her and send her that