It's 2k17

>it's 2k17
>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without eating animal products
>there are people that STILL eat those
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain yourself for being such murderer fucking faggot piece of shit human garbage?

Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.

>tl;tr vegans are better people

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2013/06/05/9-reasons-to-reject-vegetarianism/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's expensive and I'm poor.
I have nothing against not eating meat, but if I didn't I would literally starve to death.

user, I'm a fellow vegan, but this is not a good tactic to convince people of your point.

I can tell you didn't do too well in school, which you probably won't even care about.

>It's expensive and I'm poor.

It's not expensive. That's a lie. Learn how to cook for yourself you goddamn child.

Saging the shit out of this shill

Fuck you I hope you get a different type of cancer every time you flood /b with this complete garbage

Bait/10.

Hail bacon.

If we don't grow them to eat they'll never be grown. We won't need them and we won't bother to breed and feed them. So they'll probably be extinct within 100 years.
So which is better? To be born, minded and fed and then humanely slaughtered for food? Or never to have existed at all?

Naw. That shits gay. I'd sooner become an hero than stop eating my tendies

Not an argument.
Comes off as weak and sensitive.
Not in control of your emotions.
Must be detained and quarantined from the rest of the masculine population as to not further feminize society.

Not an argument

If eating meat is bad, does that mean I can't suck my boyfriends cock and eat his moist hairy ass? (I'm not gay but my boyfriend is Dx)

>humanely slaughtered

As if getting killed against your will, in any way is humane. Just ask the Jews of the 40ies!

The only relevant argument, the only question still standing is: who the fuck has got money to waste on your pathetic propaganda? Who pays you tp flood us up with your bullshit?

Vegans are a pack of retards filled with pride fot eatin vegetables. Nothing could possibily be so ridicolous, and it's 100% safe to say this will never be a thing.

So just tell us the name of your chief so we get to know who we have to thank for the useless flood. Pretty much the best thing you could do, before somebody rather more dangerous than I am decides you really pissed off the board and makes you regret spreading this bullshit.

No argument to give: tell us who pays you.

Over half a century ago, numerous and "valid" studies had proven smoking had no adverse affects on the human body.

I like the way meat tastes and animals aren't people they're lesser life forms you hippie

>40ies
It's the 40s

Yes, killing animals for meat is murder. So is skinning and eating a potato, walking across a grassy field or chopping down a tree at Christmas. We seem to have developed a 'hierarchy' when it comes to what is acceptable loss, where food is concerned; an idea that vegans and vegetarians seem to ignore, or dispute. Just because something doesn't have eyes or fur, that doesn't mean it isn't alive. True, plants don't feel emotion the way that humans and animals do, but they're living things.

Death is all around us. We cause it every single day, all of us. It isn't something most people think about, but we all have to face it eventually, one way or another. Start today, with your eating habits. Be more aware of the process of death that goes into your meals, be it a steak or a salad. Look at yourself before you look at others. Just be better, man.

Vegetarian here, hey faggot just fuck off. You don't want to eat meat that's fine, stop fucking proselytizing. We can also live off of slurries of vitamins and proteins but guess what, very few people would fucking want that.

>propaganda

I think veganism is racist. Why is it OK to eat living beings only when they have no eyes and cannot run from you? Newest findings in biology show that plants are equal to animals on many aspects. I even believe plants do dream or why else do they have DMT in their roots?

Everything has the right to be eaten by me.

Aw gosh, sorry, I didnt mean to startle you with big words.
Did you remember to activate your almonds, veganon?

Quality of sperm is better with that diet?

Asking for my self. It's been kinda yellow lately.

if not b8 go back to fucking your dog faggot

You are just retaining too much sperm into your balls. Masturbate moar.

Also never ask anything medical to a vegan, they are fucking retards and they would make you spend 30 bucks on quinoa for every kind of medical issue.

Vegans never talk about toddlers who risked to die because their imbecil parents made them vegans when their need for proteins to develop normally is at the apex, and most of them now are manlets and shorties due to this new idiotic mumble jumble.

God told me as a human I am master of all beasts.

They taste good.

Let's go through why you're a faggot today, OP...
>A study that says a human being can live without eating meat does not necessarily suggest that they live any better or worse than with eating them.
>Any claims of meat causing cancer or some shit only makes me want to eat it more because, seriously, who the fuck wants to live longer than 50 years anyway?
>Murder is generally defined as a human being killing another human being so you can't actually murder an animal by definition.
>Who cares even if it is technically murder? All animals would kill us if they could but we evolved into the best hunters so we kill them.
>Meat does not necessarily have to come from an animal that was mistreated or even killed.
>Us carnivores usually don't crash your fucking board, spam it with threads calling you garbage and generally go around being insufferable douchebags. Go fuck yourself.
>If veganism was really so great, you wouldn't even have to spam us.
>Most importantly, MEAT IS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

Tnx very informative. I haven't ejaculated in 2 days. Good to know. I want to go back to that thick milky white consistency.

They just want you to spend your hard-earned money in their bullshit stores full of unfilling tasteless shit.
Let them try the pathetic move, and laugh about the retards that follow this crap like sheeps.

I'm not even opposed to veganism as an idea. I've actually taken up eating more veggies recently to lose some weight. Some vegan dishes are pretty good in my opinion. I just think OP and other preachy veganfags should kill themselves.

It's actually quite simple. Unlike you, I'm not a total fucking faggot.

Because chickens lay eggs regardless of the presence of a rooster, and us eating them is better than them rotting or attracting predators. Plus they're high in protein

Farm animals are abominations made by humans and have no place in the world, not existing has no value positive or negative because the absence of existence can't be perceived. If you feel that existence is so important then why aren't you using every waking moment to impregnate women, breed insects and small animals etc? Every time you jack it into a tissue you're condemning millions of potential humans to the void.

The omni argument for domesticated animals going extinct is completely broken

fuck off you dumb fucking vegan. stop being a pretentious ass. and stop bumping this shitty thread.

sage

Gonna eat a fat steak today in honor of this thread

Tbh I'm just not going to do it no matter what, I literally could not care less what vegans think.

Vegetarian here, this is one of the worst ways to spread ideas. It makes the group look annoying and pretentious, making anyone else less likely to join the group

many of us in the vegan discord agree. And there are some toxic people. We agree though

We've come leaps and bounds in half a century, big tobacco also pushed their agenda at that time... ask any doctor or nutrition scientist and they will all agree without doubt that with a balanced and lightly supplemented vegan diet your health will most likely improve. To reject that because scientists have been wrong in the past is like deciding not to exercise even though it's strongly recommended - becausee they've been wrong before and maybe exercise actually stresses your body, promotes oxidation, reduces your hayflick limit etc

Trees and grass and potatoes don't have consciousness or capacity for suffering... If your only value of import is life itself then surely you won't mind me torching a puppy any more than pulling a weed?

There's many reasons to become vegan, IMO the better being environnemental.

In any way, many vegans/vegetarians would say it's not actually the actual killing that is bad; it is moreso the (in their opinion) needless suffering and inhumane existance of the animals.

>”numerous studies”
>doesn’t post links to any studies

Actually...Scientific studies have proven that plants do actually feel something similar to pain. So, if you REALLY wanted to be a fucking troll to a vegan or a vegetarian? You could just go: "BUT, YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING THE PLANTS, MAN! MOTHER EARTH IS DISAPPOINTED!"

Thanks. I hate how vegetarianism/veganism is seen as an all-or-nothing thing. In reality I don't think a societal change will ever happen by die-hard vegans, but instead by normal people gradually changing their diet (for a variety of reasons) over the course of many years

Can't tell if this post is one very elaborate troll from OP...Or if OP is just a faggot?

Anyone else's thoughts?

> numerous studies
> doesn't post them

I love hamburgers

eat shit, plants are alive too. either bathe in the blood or suck your own dick, whatever works for a faggot like you

....Eating isn't bad. OP is just a gay!

I mean... You can't equate pain to reflexive behavoir, which plants do have. In reality there's no way to be certain whether plants have pain, just as there is no 100% certainty the person next to me has consciousness. In reality, animals have far more developed cognitive functions, so we can say with some certainty that they do indeed feel pain

I....Are you actually even a real life person? YOU REPTILIAN SHAPE SHIFTER FUCK!?

Burgers are the shit, man. And FUCKING. STEAKS.

Brocolli tastes like poo
Meat taste good

Case closed

There are reasons to pull weeds though, just like there are reasons to put down animals. Torching a puppy is just unnecessarily cruel and I can't see a reason for it, beyond wanting to be cruel.

Because we have good shit like this.

>numerous and valid studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without eating animal products

Link one credible study which says that vegan diet provides all necessary nutrients for healthy humans.

Because all the studies I've shown clearly show that vegans suffer from various nutrient deficiencies.

Don't forget burritos, man. They give you the shits something fierce, but man oh man...

why is /b full of this vegan propaganda? go back to your safe spaces fucking cunts.
i recommend tumblr for ya

>Just ask the Jews of the 40ies
Yeah because being put out and then slaughtered while unconscious is the same as being gassed.

> Something good happening on /b? Not on my watch!

I still occasionally go on Tumblr to try and convince fat chicks to eat themselves to death. God it gets me so fucking hard....

>Not on my watch!

SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FINE!!!!

you all are making the munchies so much worse.
bout to go shoplift a bunch of steaks

No, see it's essentially a gentle electric current that lulls them into a sense of relief and relaxation. So much in fact, that they often defecate before being executed because they're too happy to care whether or not they shit or piss themselves. It even softens the meat occasionally. And then they'll slit open their throats quickly, and I mean REALLY knick that artery. It's actually kind of beautiful.

fuck off betafag

Pics or it didn't happen. You knows the rules.

>2017
>not gathering your food from the dumpster to prevent waste

why aren't you Freegan, you wasteful faggot? not eating out of the dumpster is causing needless waste and harming the planet. if you don't eat from the garbage, you should literally kill yourself REEEEEE

i'll be back in like half an hour cuz i gotta walk there (and timestamp)

Bollocks have they. Those people always end up needing multivitamins and supplements derived from animals, and these are poorly absorbed by the body. Even then vegans look unhealthy, you can see it in their skin and hair.
>there are people that STILL eat those
They are delicious, and have a high energy density (flesh, fat, milk, eggs, honey etc.) Indeed the energy density of meat was required for our evolution into such intelligent animals.
>isn't converted to veganism
You shouldn't convert to any hard-line, inflexible philosophy: you are always likely to find exceptions to hard and fast rules, this is why modern law is so complicated!
>user,how do you explain yourself for being such murderer fucking faggot piece of shit human garbage?
It isn't murder, it's hunting, and it's natural human behaviour. In fact, it's a natural behaviour of many animals!
>Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.
No, reduce the proportion of meat (red meat more so than white) you eat relative to fruit and veg for a better i.e healthier life, but don't cut it out altogether.
Also,

>reddit spacing

>itt: meat eaters butthurted about the truth ,that veganism is the superior master race

Holy shit....
I somehow convinced a stoner to go rob a store of steaks for fuck sakes.

>Meat Eaters butthurted
You uhhh....You what?
>About the truth
No truth here. Just a crock of shit.
>Veganism is the superior 'master race'
Actually, being a vegan or 'freegan' is about as rational as converting to Islam and claiming that you're a 'religion of peace'.

I honestly thought that this guy was just trolling Sup Forums originally, but now? Nah. He's a fucking moron.

Just want to say, not all vegetarians/vegans are total bags of dicks like that guy. Some of us are alright

Why are there so many vegan shill threads on Sup Forums lately?

ikr

you eat what you want and ill eat what i want

why do niggers gotta care about shit that doesnt concern them

No offense, but my run-ins with your folk have not been friendly. At any time. Especially at Wendy's of all places.

I like meat and I'm going to keep eating it, so will 95% of the global population.
And there's nothing you can do about it faggot. :) Have a nice day.

perhaps the shills are starting to absorb our culture?

Yeah, fair enough. Most of them are obnoxious about it. Just saying, there's some observation bias though, the ones that are chill don't really talk that much about it where the tools need to talk about it

fucking loving this chicken sandwich right now
you're missing out you sad sack of shit

Because they need to dominate, man. It's like niggers never being 'happy' with just 'being equal', they want to be the ones on top and tumble society into a dystopian future. Or fem tards. They don't want to be equal, not at all. They want to be the dominating sex.

Join me in forming the first Galactic Empire. No more lefts. No more rights. Just forward.

9 Reasons To Reject Vegetarianism.

listverse.com/2013/06/05/9-reasons-to-reject-vegetarianism/?utm_source=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct

MMM GOOD! THIS FUCKING CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

How do we....You know.....Kill them?

i just walked all the way to a closed store cuz i forgot it was 6 am
imma try again in like an hour if the thread's still alive

ay fuckin romped as bro

The same way you kill any parasite. Deprivation of sustenance.

This will become another Sup Forums famous moment in history. The Vegan cuck that was so determined to tell Sup Forums of all places how to 'eat healthy' that he provoked a stoner to go and rob steaks from a store to prove something....

What the hell are you proving again?

i don't know either but i'm still hungry af and walking made it worse
can we eat the vegans?

GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!

Can't you smash in a window and get the steaks?

It's so sad, you guys try so hard but your estrogen levels are off the charts

I mean...They're not people. So, it doesn't really count as cannibalism. And, if they're not people then...They have no rights to resist being eaten. I'd personally be careful how I chose to 'humanely' slaughter this one though. Perhaps something involving eating a harmless poison to humans in a vegetable of some sort. Fast acting. Fast dissolving. Now, you'll want to use a delicate knife to remove the skin. Something SHARP and precise. Or we could wash it and leave the skin on. Serve it with a vegetable 'stuffing' as a source of irony? Basted in its own juices?

they have a shitload of cameras since its a big ass harris teeter

turkey basters make everything better.

>Turkey basters make everything better.
Take notes, folks. This one gets it.

Parents literally won't let me