Real men rape

Real men rape.

>Women secretly have a fetish for it
>There are communities and message boards devoted to women who have been a "victim" but secretly love it or want it to happen again
>Rapists are more respected than beta losers who put them on pedestals
>Even Ted Bundy got hundreds of letters from women exclaiming that they loved him and wanted to be with him

Prove me wrong betas.

shut up faggot

>Triggered women who look like this will show up

Sorry that no man finds you attractive enough to pin down.

Cant argue OP. Its simple science. Its the way nature intended it

Shut up Betty. I'll bet the boys in class go nuts over your suspenders and greasy hair.

It is indeed. Some ancient Greek civilizations would pick their wives this way. If she could fight the man off, he couldn't marry her.

Women accepted it because they only wanted some man enough to tame them.

Rape is gay behaviour. They are using it to overcome their unability to communicate with chicks to get consent. And they need sexual relations with women to hide they gay nature. That's it.

Also all these APHPA MULES are literally gay af

Wrong. Serial rapists throughout history had no trouble obtaining women. Ted Bundy for example was good looking, intelligent and charming.

The men who can't get with women naturally aren't the ones who rape. They're the ones who stand in a corner at a party hoping a girl will talk to them, then they go home, log into Sup Forums and participate in fap threads all day pretending they know the girls they're posting.

That ole argument of "the only men who rape are men who can't get laid naturally" is false.

gayest ITT

fuck you nigger and suck my balls

What about her feelings? Do you really not care when she's crying and begging you not to do it?

>>Women secretly have a fetish for it

It's not a secret and they don't actually want to get raped anymore then a lot of guys don't actually want to fuck their mom when they have an incest fetish.

>Ted Bundy for example was good looking, intelligent and charming.

You realize this is a well known fact only because it was so unusual right? You're a mental midget.

I didn't set it as a law without expceptions. But it's a rule.

Why would you...?

Betas worldwide completely BTFO

Found the muslim

Oh let's be real. Most women who scream "rape" do it because they made a decision they regret. Look at the Harvey Weinstein incident. Yes, there were real victims of him being a fucking weirdo but most of those girls were broke and wanted fame and money so they sucked some out of shape middle aged cock for it then screamed "I'M SUCH A VICTIM". Bullshit. You made the decision to fuck an executive.

>Muslims typing coherent English

Nah, their comments towards women are usually funny. They leave broken English comments like

"me has u pussy lick"
"i have u touch booob"
"me has fuk to u"

No you

The entirety of the legak system being geared to """protect""" women is one of, if not the single biggest misstep of our modern society.
It is one of the top things that must be purged if we, as a human society, are going to continue to advance and survive as a whole

>muslims don't speak english
You know it's just an ideology, not a national origin? There's no reason to assume they type like Indians on Facebook. And raping women is definitely a part of the Muslim ideology.

And the Jewish ideology as well. Most of them are completely gay, 'cause their boys are always raised exclusively by their mothers without or with a little participation of their fathers. Muslims even have direct religional taboo on accessing of males to raising their sons before they are 7 or something.

>communicate with chicks to get consent
If this sounds manly/alpha to you then honestly not sure what to tell you... you're either born a man or born a pussy like you.

Besides the point. Either way OP is spreading the ideals of subhuman scum.

>Implying women aren't subhuman to begin with

Can't talk to girls huh? Pretty rough.

>this justifies being a muslim
w e w

Nope, in no universe was that the reason for it being well known.

Literally the only basis for this is your wishful thinking as a soft and weak little beta snowflake.

Get some control on your asshole first.

I will rape OP for BTC.and ETH.
BTC: 15TL2QfvPxRM5nsx sAkzHDfGsNp7smpXmt

ETH: 0x8dbb8863b8e9b72ca56a00d7294618305f1b43aa

>Falling for the Crypto meme

I hope you invest everything

>real men ask permission

>Some women fetishise rape
>Therefore we should rape all women
Astounding logic, user. I guess since some guys fetishise feet it means all guys only like feet. Therefore if all girls like rape and all guys like feet we should all rape the feet of all girls

Found the female

>mind
>blown

>found the female
Haha... nah. I'm willing to bet you never have, and never will.

I'm obviously using logic, something girls can't use. You can't even recognize guys from girls, fucking virgin. Go back to your trap threads

Kek

Real men rape men who rape women. upper tier gods of men. The more tough and masculine. the more you make the faggot beg to stop. the more you make him beg for his life. the higher you are in the rape tier.

Oh yeah, rape me daddy. Make me your little pussy boi toy

The sad thing about this is if they arrested... bundy lets say and raped his faggot asshole till he cried. the left wing cum guzzlers would protest such an act. They would stand up for a sick pyscho path from being dished a bit of reality.

Id rape you with a 2x4 faggot. you wouldnt like it. trust me.

Is this guy even speaking English?

Let me check. yup its english.

He's not speaking, he's writing dumbass

Yes you and me both nigger

Enjoy jail retard