No log thread? Come on Sup Forums grow up

No log thread? Come on Sup Forums grow up

Oh god, fuck off.

You're such a newfag, just quit.

Saged.

Give me a pic of him smiling but looks like it’s sketched

I live for the steam

Oh boy... I would love nothing more than a heavy, sopping, nectar-drizzling, chunky, steamy, mushy, chewy, corncobbed, foamy, crackling, sweet, gushy, pungent, sour blast of loglets that have been marinating in robust, mocha-like sticky mucousal ass-wine. I'd vacuum a hearty bounty of warm earthy stew from his bowels while he desperately struggles to dislodge his throbbing prolapsed asshole from my FUCKING throat. I'm fucking hungry, and I'm hungry NOW. I'M NOT LIKE THE REST OF THE UNDERAGE, BASEMENT DWELLING MILENNIAL FUCKUPS ON THIS BOARD. I WILL TRAVEL AT MY OWN EXPENSE TO FILL MY BELLY WITH LOGS IF SOMEONE CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ANDY AND NAME THE TIME AND PLACE. MAKE IT HAPPEN, Sup Forums

What are you going to give me?

forced meme

This

Almost time for school, junior.

user its like you and your friend constantly posting this guy, no one knows him, no one cares if he likes to eat shit. get over it. and don't bother replying since i won't read it

woah this is a SHITTY thread

YES YYYESSSSS

So fucking hot...
Dubs logged, throat clogged

im kinkshaming you

What is this disgusting shit?

this thread is the best thing i've experienced on this site

This is more than a kink, scooter. It's a way of life

ffs another school shooter

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

i now understand the true beauty of Sup Forums

Here you go

So fucking hot... thank you

That's not ANDY

Logged n clogged

This isn't it.

This is a forced meme that was just reposted and reposted hourly and daily by one fucking useless neckbeard until all the newfags jumped on board and continued it because they thought they were doing Sup Forums things.

Lame.

You'll understand when you're older.

Logging on