So anyone else likes the new season of Stranger Things...for reasons?

So anyone else likes the new season of Stranger Things...for reasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G86Db-MV1Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fl_Ei7cWoo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you know what they say about red heads.....fire crotch

Wonder how wet her pussy was on set.

No dude. She's just a kid. Kids are gross. I don't even get how people are into kids. They're literally disgusting.

Gets me hard just thinking about it.

Actually she's 15. Totally ready to take a dick. Probably already has.

ayy lmao

She's cute

15 is still a kid. So don't "actually" me.

I'm calling the cops

Would love to crawl up on the bed and lie next to her.

Though she would probably get scared by my ugly lard ass ;_;

Ready to bleed
Ready to breed

I'm in love

Take this cringe bullshit to chaturbate side chat.

well congrats on your hetero normie sexuality, don't push it on others please, thank you.

This thread.

Wonder if she shaves or not? Too bad I'll never be able to find out :(

Justify your illness any way you want dude.

I feel bad for that 6 year old, doubt it was consensual

Can confirm that's me. It's uncanny.

What about her?

moar

Don't normalise pedophilia. It is an illness. It should be identified and exterminated one way or another.

I'd eat sandpaper to wreck Millies ass tbh

I would love to have my dick in her pussy while I ate the redhead out.

you stay away from her you sicko

What's wrong with tapping that pussy
My great great grandfathers could do that

pedophilia is abnormal, but hebephilia is completely normal. Stop labeling things which you don't have an understanding about and if you are trying to act like teens are not attractive to 99% of males then you're the one with a mental illness ...ie feminism.

children can't consent you fuckin moron

youtube.com/watch?v=G86Db-MV1Ck

why are there 5 fucking threads all of a sudden about the show?

Jesus fuck

I'm a feminist because I don't find kids attractive? Do you legitimatley think that the right wing accepts pedos? You and the feminists are on the same side of more than just the autism spectrum my mentally ill dude.

looks like

pedophilia is abnormal, but hebephilia is completely normal. Stop labeling things which you don't have an understanding about and if you are trying to act like teens are not attractive to 99% of males then you're the one with a mental illness ...ie feminism.

fuck off with your ignorance. why are you in this thread anyway? either discuss stranger things or fuck off back to your trap threads which ironically you don't think is a mental illness.

She's actually pretty damn hot too

I should have seen this coming.....

Why are you assuming my opinions? Filling your ignorance with assumptions doesn't make you smart it just makes you wrong.

Imagine how creepy and terrifying the young children you crave would find your hideous visage.

Are u fucking retarded?
She is just bones and skin

the fuck was that from?!

Dude they WANT guys like me!
Dude consent!

>She is just bones and skin
Both great shows, tho

I doubt i'm wrong. but I'm glad you can admit that your ignorant.

>if you don't want to fuck small defenseless underdeveloped children you're a faggot!

How old are you?

I'm fairly attractive actually and plenty of teens like me, but thanks for wishing I was disgusting and ugly like you.

some short called yes god yes or something like that, also watch a movie called i believe in unicorns, think it's on netflix.

Alot younger than you apparently considering you seem to think teens are children. Go back to leReddit normie grandpa

Got damn I’m glad I’m not a pedophile that would be a difficult life to manage

>would be difficult to manage

because you're ugly

>no you
Sweet comeback. Sociopathic pedotards always convince themselves that little kids find them attractive.
>my 12 yr old niece totally wants my dick because she said "hello" I'm such a stud
You're delusional, mentally underdeveloped, and there's no convincing you otherwise. No child wants to have sex with you. The fact that you're sick enough to think otherwise makes you dangerous.

>normie
Only people with no friends use this term.

Lol this thread is all I wanna bang the children and then someone posts Nancy and the only comment is "ew gross she's too skinny."

You guys are hilarious. And retarded. Very, very retarded. You should probably kill yourselves.

Holy triggered Batman lmao

>I'm fairly attractive hackchually

Nancy isnt hot
Even her nose is misshapen

>my 12 yr old niece

Yep fuck off back to Facebook Normie Uncle

>It was not written in the script, the kiss wasn’t written in the script. I get there the first day of filming the Snow Ball, me and Noah [Schnapp] are walking in, seeing the decorations and stuff, and – I think it was you Ross – and you said, ‘Oh Sadie, are you ready for the kiss?' And I’m like 'What? No, that’s not in the script, that’s not happening.' And so the whole day I was like stressed out.

now just imagin Dan doing this with a sexy succubus

Why are all pedophiles so dense?

Cool thing about that is you're wrong and she's widely regarded as attractive, to the point where she's in a TV show as the romantic lead.

And you, well you're just a pedo autist. And that's all you'll ever be.

You seem upset about my sexuality. And seem very jealous, I would be too if I were you.

Awwww I've touched a nerve. Thanks for proving me right lmao

YASSS

youtube.com/watch?v=3TWH8fWU6K4

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fl_Ei7cWoo

It's fun to pretend on the internet.

Are you pretending to not being attracted to teens? You're coming around from your denial.

I was clearly talking about you? And I'm not into traps sincs you keep mentioning it what in the fuck gave you that idea. Even if I were it's morally better to fuck a man than scar a child for life.

Haha she looks like a skinny kid
Sorry show's hottest one is lil redhead

She should atleast squat more in the gym

That's my fetish.

She ends up with the black kid.

>I'm not a freak
>you're all just pretending not to be like me!

Feel bad for lispy boy but obviously Lucas was the clear choice considering all of the development they put into their scenes. I think it was a good choice.

No, too easy to see her turning into Emma Watson 2.0

K

She's not blond, though

Come and save the ship

And that's a problem because?

nope not clickin on the pedo link

Uhhhh what's the issue ?

except shes already more witty, inteligent and mature at her age than femma ever was

You know that the actors don't write their material right ?

im talking about in real life dumbass, hence the link to her recent interviews

also every IG live stream she does

Lucas and max kiss. bob dies, cop gets els birth certificate

>gross
Know what's more gross? Girls that have taken more loads in them than a 30 year old washing machine by the time they are out of college.

B L A C K E D

Not saying either is "hot" just:
This is a very unflattering photo. She looks better on the show & the redheads head shot above looks better than she does on the show. My brain hurts.

spoiler alert

Is she related to Ricky Bobby?

that's actually a dick move, she has a mom and an aunt.

So?

This is the correct answer

What about this hotty

fuck yes rob lowe