So let's say i wanted to die. But i have to die in my sleep like i left my car running in my closed garage. But instead...

So let's say i wanted to die. But i have to die in my sleep like i left my car running in my closed garage. But instead, i have no garage or car. How do i kill myself while peacefully asleep with very little budget?

I'm just ready for it to end, Sup Forums.

pills. take lots of pills

Best way. Roll up windows and connect a hose to the exhaust and run it into your window. You'll basically pass out and die peacefully with lack of O2

If you don't care about the mess just cut your wrists

No car bro. What else can i use to basically gas myself?

Get helium and a mask, attach mask to helium and to your face, turn on the canister of helium, sit back and relax.

Helium will make you pass out after a while, then kill you after some time.

Just make sure no one finds you and "helps" you, you could end up brain dead for the rest of your life

Head in the oven.

Just don't try it with an electric stove ... it's not quite as effective.

Unfortunately my apt complex only has electric stoves.

dude... just do what the asshole did in NYC, rent a truck from Home Depot and go to town on any population you want to before brandishing "weapons"... cops will take care of the rest, lights out and you'll never know what hit you. Wear an orange stocking cap to help make their aim easier.

Stand on a chair, tie a noose around your neck and then crack open some nitrous oxide canisters and inhale them. You will hang yourself as you pass out and fall off of the chair.

Just looked up the price for this. I can't even afford suicide

I do care about that actually. Besides I'm too much if a pussy to cut

exit bag. helium tank. you might have to stretch your "very little budget" but what better time to take out a loan? amirite?

Suicide by cop, always a great way to go but only if you take out plenty of people. Best method to contribute to society.

plastic bag... you don't have a plastic bag? Buy a thick one from some store or just dig one out from a mattress store. Connect up a vacuum, suck the air out and with it your life. PrestoChango... you've just shit your pants and are dead all in a tidy plastic wrapped package for someone to clean up after you. You're welcome user!

>lots of sleeping pills
>rig something in your bed so a plastic bag is over your head and gets closed tight around your neck when you lie down
happy end

Sounds fun. Too bad I don't hate anybkind of population.

Be a teen and visit Elm Street, Frederick Kruger shall murder you in your sleep.

steal some strong pills, it's free and you just go to sleep and don't wake up.

it's an easy non painful way. you just pass out.

oh c'mon dude... there's gotta be someone you'd not mind if several of them died. Mmm... How about those fuckers at the mall for Greenpeace that think they'll heal the world -- but first they need your pledge and 20 bucks a month forever to accomplish this task. Or... ??? maybe just a bus full of fat chicks?

Isn't it sideways for show, long ways to end it?

Any suggestions on what kind?

your answer is in your Question. You don't want to feel pain... nobody does, but pain is what makes you stronger, as long as whats hurting you isnt killing you. To Live is to Suffer, and to suffer, to find meaning in the suffering. No light without the dark. Sounds like you have some mental housekeeping to do. Look up some inspired life coach like Tony Robbins or something.

dude? You can fucking kill yourself by taking too many aspirin! Easy peasie

I'll bet you every last person in this thread has something in their life that's driving them crazy even if their life looks sweet from the outside.

Bleach +amonia mix it and take big whiffs of the results

well if you cut across it can be fixed assuming someone finds you in time. cutting down the arm is fubar.

Or eat shit tons of lead its sweet

Step 1: Obtain Frisbee.
Step 2: Fold Frisbee in half.
Step 3: Insert Frisbee into mouth.
Step 4: Swallow.
Step 5: Wait.
Step 6: Die.

Wouldn't that just kill me slowly and painfully?

pills are a mixed bag. they can kill you painlessly or fuck you up really bad

nah man... you simply hemorrhage out with your blood being too thin... sleepy-time forever.

small charcoal grill in your room

Actually have a bottle. Nearly full. I was told the death from it would be slow and agonising though

Nah... you'll feel a little upset stomach is all maybe. But then you'd be on your way after that.

Hopefully this is the truth. Maybe I'll just take a bunch of sleep medicine and aspirin. Fall asleep and die dreaming, right?

Not trying to kill the people below me with fire. Or at all.

Don't support NGOs they want to flood the west with brown people who want big government to look after them and destroy freedom.

you won't. start the charcoals outdoors first then once they get burning bring the small grill indoors. the charcoal will fill the room with carbon monoxide quickly just like a car in a garage. then the charcoals will burn out but you'll be long passed out and gone by then. no harm to others.

No you retard, they're trying to make your death as painful as possible. Go buy helium you retard.

Then this and the pills seem to be the best right now.

Nigga how much dick do you have to suck before you can swallow a frisbee folded in half
Sometimes I choke if I drink fucking water too quickly

Alot i would guess

How much charcoal would i need to kill an overweight retard like myself