Feet thread

Feet thread

Stinky edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kris-tina.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mhhmm.. smells like... notebook display. Strange.

>tfw no Natalie Dormer looking gf who shoves her feet in my face

shame, really

ugly american toes

i prefer european and irish feet. some jew feet is cute too if you like long and flat. irish feet is an acquired taste, though.

she's actually french-canadian mate

How can you tell from an image that a given set of feet stink? Why is it attractive? If the scent appeals to you, why use an adjective to denote unpleasantry?

I would defecate copiously upon her trotters. You would be most welcome to inhale the scent of my powerfully marked territory.

What poo-stompers.

name-o?

This nigga foot fag to the max

source?

try "TATO COM OS PÉS" on YT
loli alert tho

From the photographer
>I love it when a prospective woman tells me that she's not sure if this is a good idea only because she's been walking around in her shoes all day. Judging from the shape the girl was in, I could tell that she was walking around all day. Judging from her shoes and the fact that it was her bare feet in there without any socks told me that I had to get her feet out of those so that I could reap the benefits from any smelliness that might emanate from those things she was walking in. I really liked her shoes because they resemble a make or model that had been manufactured from the 1860s. An pretty nice looking girl wearing something like that for a long time on a hot day was everything my doctor has written a prescription for.

>For anyone who's into the smell of a woman's feet, this is your kind of girl. Her feet were smellier than any other girl I posted this week. I was really enjoying the moments of the shoot. The smell got to my nose and I adjusted myself to get even closer to her feet. Her feet really needed to be aired out and I was so happy that I had the one and only front row seat for that. That's right.

>I also smiled to myself when I saw just how worn out the insides of her shoes were. The impressions inside of them had that lived-in look. The shoes had that female warmth, they had that patina and character that comes from being worn for so long. They looked as if they were shoes that could only be found in some second-hand or antique clothing shop. They showed signs of life and wear. Looking into the insides of her shoes, it made me speculate about her feet even more. It will make you speculate about her personality, her sexual preferences or any kinky nature she has.

>Being there in the flesh and having a first-hand live look at her shoes and having known how smelly her feet truly were, I found all of it to be very exciting indeed.

What's the best way to google her?

dreamgirls in socks cassandra

but the fag that runs the site has some kind of copyright fetish

i have just came in my gf's smelly socks

Thanks.

Lol haven't been on Sup Forums in ages and my gf is being posted in foot threads, here's a fresh OC for you guys

more of your gf plz

is that OC?

>loli alert tho
wat
should I be wary of the partyvan

Lol that dude is ugly as fuck.
It's always disgusting when he acts with those beauties

My step daughter

Can someone explain this feel to me? I hope to experience it some day

What's the best way to bring liking feet up with a girl?

I just told my gf when I was slightly drunk and she was okay with and asked questions and now when we have sex we occasionally get feet involved or if we are watching a movie or something she always puts her feet on my lap.

Online I just tell girls I want to see their feet. Easy

any new stuff of her soles

Great sole shots. Can we see a picture of her?

How many pictures do you guys have saved?

a few, not a whole lot really

Sorry m8 but I’m working on getting some more

post some new stuff mate

>a few
>several hundred gigs

I have over 5000. Most on my pc, some on my phone, and a little more on my Pinterest account. Not sure what made me want to save so many pictures, but here I am. I started in March.

Sorry for shit resolution

sure that those feet stinked

stinky edition.... yet i see no stinky foot through the thread

Where do these come from?
link?

>going full blown retarded

Brooke is always a nice sight

source ?

ye

who makes these?

mmm yes that's better, these look filthy

some autismo on /gif/