Trump General- TONIGHT Edition

>Delegates Trump: 1,176 [61 Dels Needed]
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=yFOfuixhNoI
>Gingrich on Hannity 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mf7OTqaW88
>Carson on Kelly File 5/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3K4qSczvI

ENTERTAINMENT
>NEW GAME: Trump Wall Simulator
trumpwallsimulator2017.com/
>Diamond & Silk want you donate to the Trump campaign for Trump’s birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=_CeiCvg87Os
>Hold the Wall!
youtube.com/watch?v=jeqK6zQWKds
>Trump: A Suggestion for the Dishonest Media
youtube.com/watch?v=8Le1fYoMXBc
>Trump Sings “All I Do Is Win”
youtube.com/watch?v=jgda5GGExNs
>ET Williams SLAMS Hillary for pandering to blacks so hard and getting away with it
youtube.com/watch?v=11mIVVEW5U8
>TRUMP: Is Hillary Really Protecting Women?
instagram.com/p/BFwTioiGhQj/
>RSBN Presents: Hispanics for Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PczITyQIo
>Trump on Citizen Kane
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/735204335185846272
strawpoll.me/10292941
dcwhispers.com/d-c-whispers-tip-sheet-may-18th-2016-effort-decimate-hillary-underway/#RkYBxzQttd0FrjKA.99
whatdoesitmean.com/index2038.htm
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kve82/roger_stone_trump_advisor_author_and_political/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Uq6NlAn_w
whatdoesitmean.com/index2006.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zvhIYNzBtLs
youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w
web.archive.org/web/20160524204950/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kve82/roger_stone_trump_advisor_author_and_political
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here’s what I know. Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He’s playing the members of the American public for suckers. He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.

His domestic policies would lead to recession. His foreign policies would make America and the world less safe. He has neither the temperament nor the judgment to be president and his personal qualities would mean that America would cease to be a shining city on a hill.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/735204335185846272

Banter from Queen Ann.

TL:DR
LOL

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, PUDDIN

MAGA

AWWWOOOOoooo

can't wait for the rally tn, too much time in the woods not enough time MAGA

Almost at 50%, bernouts btfo

strawpoll.me/10292941

lol

ok loser thanks for your 2 cents

Can someone MAGA hat this?

It would be unending hilarity if an actual investigation was launched and it turned out to be true.

t. le magic underman man.

** Trump campaign supervisor Paul Manafort is said to be working with others on a comprehensive effort that includes the participation of multiple women from Bill and Hillary Clinton’s past that will “decimate” Hillary Clinton’s oft-repeated attempts to portray herself as a champion of women. The launch for this effort is to take place around the same time as the Democrat Party Convention in late July and continue right up to Election Day.
Read more at dcwhispers.com/d-c-whispers-tip-sheet-may-18th-2016-effort-decimate-hillary-underway/#RkYBxzQttd0FrjKA.99

I enjoyed reading this. Do you have a link to your blog so I can read more?

>YOU SEE HOW LOYAL HE WAS, 4 YEARS AGO HE WAS BEGGING FOR MY ENDORSEMENT; I COULD HAVE SAID "MITT, DROP TO YOUR KNEES", AND HE WOULD HAVE, GIMME A BREAK

whatdoesitmean.com/index2038.htm

Reminder.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kve82/roger_stone_trump_advisor_author_and_political/

Might peak your interests, even if it is reddit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CRY HARDER FAGGOT!!!

Fucking hilarious.

Anything big tonight faggots?

Trump basically has both Sup Forums and Reddit now.

Sup Forumsacks made /r/The_Donald and made it more popular than S4P

Oh boy oh boy.

Only Washington

Even better user. MFW I found this site a couple weeks ago

>whatdoesitmean.com/index2038.htm
An astounding, and frankly terrifying, nearly 500 page report prepared for the Security Council (SC) by the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU), Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) and Federal Security Service (FSB) is warning today that the United States can now be classified as undergoing a coup d'état where Freemasonic forces (for the first time in 188 years) led by American billionaire Donald Trump, and aided by secretive elements within both the Sicilian and American mafia, are presently engaged in a “soon to be deadly” all-out battle against the US Federal Reserve System supported “shadow government” currently ruling that nation, and who on its side is being aided by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the La Santa Sede (Vatican/Holy See).

Screencap?

Rally.

Never. Fuck reddiot

Washington primary.

I think there's a rally in Albuquerque today as well Might be wrong on that one though

oh fuck me this is going to get nuts if this is true.

>Mfw the truth about Whitewater, the murders of Vince Foster, Ron Brown, etc., all begin to trickle out by September

Cute blog bro. Maybe you should quit your job and work full time on killing yourself

>I think there's a rally in Albuquerque today as well

4 bongs 10 bings

>earlier this year everyone was saying how Republicans are in the middle of a civil war that will fuck them over in the General
>the tides have turned and now Democrats are tearing each other to pieces with no end in sight

Too bad that place was taken over by a SJW woman. There's already a counter sub called Mr_Trump or whatever the fuck as a new beach head.

Yeah, but then pic related happened, so we're dumping all the Sup Forums content to /r/mr_trump now.

The drama from the fight between the_donald and mr_trump has knocked Sanders off the front page, too. Reddit is now basically pro-Trump. We did it!

top kek at McCain or whoever that old guy is

Washington results when? Too late for eurofags I guess?

>mfw it's all clicking together

>pic related
whoops

4am here

Mr. T already won the nomination puddin... you might as well go to bed!

What's the latest these days, goys? i moved three states away and haven't been paying much attention over the last month.

So the God Emperor has the nomination. Any word on polls against Shillary? Any great bantz that I missed?

Washington Primary and Trump Rally/ Victory Speech.

MAGA NIGHT!

SOON

It's more of a form of double talk and deception.
It's like you say it's good for a woman to care for her children the liberals would turn that into you saying women should be barefoot and pregnant.
They're talking the slogan and warping it to fit whom ever's agenda.
Like blacks who take MAGA to mean a great America was whites in charge of slaves.
By doing so they sway people who have no dog in the fight but because the connotation is historically negative that person will side with the liberals.
It's mind tricks, man.
Yeah they hate America but they're trying to convert folks to their side in the process.

how credible is DC whispers?

Fugg meant to post this link:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2006.htm

THAT'S NOT WHAT I POSTED

>secretive elements within both the Sicilian and American mafia
Man, I wonder who THEY could be.

what the fuck

Chuckie boy Schumer

Reminder that Bernouts deserve everything that's coming to them.

>decimate
>deduce by 10%
Don't think that's as great as it should be

I never ever thought the day would come that I actually like Ann Coulter. WTF is happening?

Why are Trump supporters so keen to elect a zionist who has a kike daughter?

youtube.com/watch?v=zvhIYNzBtLs

Christ, they write 500 of these articles a day?

WHAT TIME SHOULD I GET THERE TONIGHT

They've gotten a fair amount of things right....

Are those pictures of John Kasich eating the ocean?

Watch Donald J. Trump destroy degenerate Current Year Icon John Oliver right here!
youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w

Hillary is kill

Also what sorcery is this:

Decimate her polls numbers tard

>Any word on polls against Shillary?
Trump's leading the poll average right now

>Guy Fawkes Mask
>Bernie Hair

That picture has so much Autism, it gave me cancer

>golly gee, when i said i wanted to be salty this isn't what I had in mind!

Making Donald Trump’s cabal even stronger, this report states, was his joining forces this past week with the head of another powerful Freemasonic faction, New Jersey governor Chris Christie.

Governor Christie, the SVR explains in this report, has been long believed by Federation intelligence sources to be the 6th cousin of Donald Trump through the paternal line of his Scottish born great-grandfather, James H. Christie—whose family, like Donald Trump’s mothers MacLeod line, were also caretakers of the Callanish Stones on the Island of Lewis, and whose father, Wilbur James “Bill” Christie, managed “substantial” Freemason funds during his career at the Bank of New York that was established in 1784 by the American Founding Father and Freemason Alexander Hamilton, until its collapse in the 2007-2008 global banking crisis.
Making Governor Christie’s Freemason faction extremely “deadly and powerful”, too, this report continues, is it’s long association with the American Mafia as his maternal aunt, through an arranged family agreement, was wed to a captain in the Genovese crime family of New Jersey named Tino “The Greek” Fiumara.

Though deliberately obscured in modern American culture today, the SVR in this report explains, it was, in fact, the Freemasons (in 1860 on the eve of the American Civil War) who created the Sicilian Mafia (from which the American Mafia sprang) when the fervently anti-communist and revolutionary Freemasonic leader of Italy, Guiseppi (Giuseppe) Mazzini battled against the Vatican to unite Italy.

>Democrats' pet nogs unleashed on them in Philly on national TV

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

Your video doesn't even have Trump in it. You've monetized that video and trying to get us to watch it.
You sneaky Canuck Jew!

Trump is a Freemason. Not a Zionist.

So if she's polling at 50%, decimate would reduce that to 45%. Just saying decimating isn't that big of a steamroll. MAGA man can do better.

Wait, so are the Freemasons good guys? I always thought they were a nefarious group, but that IS info I got from the (((MSM))).

This witchcraft again

s4p

anyne here who can make sense out of Ann tweeting "240" with no context or comment?

it dont matta nunndadis mattas

is there a link to that poll? can't find it on the RCP site but i blame their shit interface

I didn't do anything! It's the servers messing with my images... they are always doing it to me

Vote vote vote

web.archive.org/web/20160524204950/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4kve82/roger_stone_trump_advisor_author_and_political

Don't know what website people usually use for archives. Tldr - Roger stone is doing an ama on reddit and it could be memeworthy

Can confirm that rally. I'm in line now l.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

5am here then. I wish I was a NEET so I could stay up : (

50% -> 5%

When does the rally start?

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE. But I trust Trump

Yep they've been infiltrated by liberal cunts.
Time to close up shop reddit people.

in 4 hours

Jesus fuckin' Christ. We're going deep into the heart of darkness and meme magic may be the force that will either cause eternal prosperity or eternal chaos.

Exciting.

BUILD
strawpoll.me/10292941
THE
strawpoll.me/10292941
WALL

FUCKING BARNIESLADNERTS

>anyne here who can make sense out of Ann tweeting "240" with no context or comment?

days left in Obama administration

Where did this poll come from? It's moving fast as fuck.

OOOOOOOH ALBUQUERQUE IS INDEED THE PLACE TO BE TONIGHT, SENPAIS

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO TRUMPGENFAGS:

THE RALLY TIMES LISTED ON THE DON'S SCHEDULE PAGE ARE FOR THE RESPECTIVE TIME ZONE WHERE THE RALLY TAKES PLACE...SO THE RALLY TIME TONIGHT @ THE ALBUQUERQUE CONVENTION CENTER IN NM IS 9:00 P.M. EST/8:00 P.M. CST

MAGA!!!!

>Tfw
At least the trees are nice and shady.

Decimate means reduce by a tenth, not reduce to a tenth.