Celebs you'd invent a time machine for, so you could hump them in the past

Celebs you'd invent a time machine for, so you could hump them in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2iBX_wGbkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, it's one of those threads

That chick with the knockers from Amadeus.

Elizabeth Berridge

thanks, that's going in the collection

Jane Fonda

/thread

Lucille Ball

Same

Eva Braun.

Pele, the soccer player had an affair with her in 1936 during the olympics.

How much would you pay a time traveller to experience this nostalgic blowjob?

First name that popped into my head was Leigh Taylor Young. I remember watching Soylent Green in high school in 2015 and getting really depressed because I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life, and not only was she old now but girls just didn't get that gorgeous these days.

I don't know what was wrong with me because she seems like the average attractive person to me now.

Mary Ann

I would travel back in time just to meet this idol

I’d rape ivanka trump, getting Donald’s sloppy seconds

ari was triple bum stuff searched at the airport by the security team; they dug deep into her bum until they were convinced she wasn't hiding explosives or contraband of any kind! one man even needed to tongue her fart hole for several minutes to loosen her bum walls for a deeper bum probe search! Oh no she cried as a brown accident came exploding out of her bum hole and onto the man's surprised face! he looked like a Jungle Ape from deep Africa, his face covered in deep poo! embarrassed he waved ari through and let her pass inspections! on her way she went, hopping and skipping, her cavern cleared, feeling roe sprite, light legged, a deer running the fields!

Wrong thread

I'd rape Mary Anne MacLeod Trump, and I'd be Trump's father.

>mfw I survived time travel

We are going on a field trip

This mohawk chick.

I'd love to go to the 80s.

the dream

the cream

You sick fuck.

It's all yours, my friend!

So jetzt MUSS ich mich mal AUSKOTZEN!! wie ihr wisst war jamiroo seit einigen wochen schlapp. auf rat meiner schamanin bekam er deshalb NUR rosenwasser und kein futter (auch KEIN BARF). so nun sagte die schamanin das das eben etwas länger dauert bei schäferhunden und sie ist ja auch nicht mehr die jüngste. meine TOLLE mitbewohnerin (SARKASTISCH!!!!) wollte mir die ganze zeit einreden das ich fehler mache etc und das ich mal lieber zu einem “richtigen” TA soll und so. sie ist noch nicht auf dem richtigen pfad. bei manchen dauert das eben länger. Aber ich bin gedultig. SO und jetzt war ich vorgestern den ganzen tag nicht zuhause, arge musste mich mal wieder irgendwo hinschicken und DANN GEHT DIE SHCLAMPE MIT MEINEM ARMEN JAMIROO EINFACH SO ZUM TA!!! ICH BIN SO WÜTEND!!!!!! UND DER SAGT NATürLICH DAS SIE KREBS HAT UND DAS SIE EIGENDLICH EINGESCHLÄFTERT WERDEN MUSS!!! SO ALS OB ES KREBS WIRKLICH GEBEN WÜRDE! UND DANN HAT DER IHM IRGENDWAS GESPRITZT UND GESTERN IST MEIN ARMER JAMIROO DARAN GESTORBEN!!!! DER TA DIE SAU HAT IHN UMGEBRACHT!! UND MEINE MITBEWOHNERIN SO “du bist schuld du warst nicht schnell genug beim TA...blahblahbalh” ALS HÄTTE ICH KEINE AHNUNG UND MEINE SCHAMANIN AUCH NICHT!!!!! DAS MUSS MAN SICH MAL VORSTELLEN!!!! ICH BIN SOOOOOO WÜTEND!!!!!

H8

... There is something about his eyes...

HI I'M ADOLF HITLER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE NAZI PARTY. THE HISTORY BOOKS ARE WRONG, THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS DID NOT KILL THE JEWS. I PERSONALLY KILLED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE SIX MILLION WITH MY GARGANTUAN GERMAN GLOCKENSPEIL. MY MASSIVE FRANKFURTER FROM THE FATHERLAND SMASHED EACH AND EVERY HEEB WITH MORE ZEST AND ZEAL THEN ZYKLON-B EVER COULD FATHOM. FOUR AND ONE HALF MILLION PERISHED UNDER MY IMPRENGABLE BUNKER. THE OTHER ONE POINT FIVE MILLION I DROWNED IN A COLLOSAL RAIN OF MY FUHRERFUNK, EACH JEW CHOKING WITH DELIGHT ON MY DELICIOUS DONGDROPPINGS. THEIR GASPING, CHOKING VOICES SOUNDED LIKE A GREEK CHORUS UNTIL THE FINAL BREATHS OF THE LAST. I GUARANTEE IT.

Reanimator?

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Who could be behind this post?

yes and from beyond

I would still fuck her

/thread

Never forget

This so, so much

Best choice.

>not Geli? wrong
Pele was born in 1940

The good bad old days

Before, during or after the coke whore stage?

Pretty god for him since he wasn't even born yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2iBX_wGbkU

except it's not a nice painting, the trees, and the 'A' mess it up, amateur at best.

Yes

Definitely Bettie

a

kek

(You)

I figure... why not?

Now you're talking !!

kek

Can't believe I haven't seen this on here yet...

My dear Phoebe

patently false, everything on the internet is true

Sup Forums, I am very very disappoint

you just love to stir up shit, don't you?

good choice and I would still fuck her today.