Teach her about the glories of Christ

pray for her sou-
nm.

cum on her face

not inside her?

anything and everything

She's naturally a blonde

that too

How old do you think she was when she got fucked in the ass for the first time? She's begging for anal for sure

No older than 14 proberly.

Can't be older than 16

I'd have her father fucking killed so I can control her life then convince her that I'm her only friend. I'd then sell her off to a fucking psychopath and jerk off while she's getting raped. Then I'd turn her against her own sister and get her to kill that little bitch in front of me. I'd finally marry her and use her as a subservient little fuck toy whenever I wish. Probs get her preggo a few times maybe idk

Id rather fuck her hot ass mom tho.

Yeah, some alpha guy must have taken it by then. Bet she screamed the first time.

Chop of those man hands and slap her back into the portal of hell she spawned from

When do you think was the first time she did anything sexual?

nigger breeding program

yesterday.

Her Game of Thrones audition. Based on what we're hearing nowadays, basically every starlet takes the producer's dick to get roles. She would have been too young to fuck properly, but she could have sucked their dicks and they started fucking her around season 2 or 3

Are you trying to say a woman isn't empowered enough to handle a man just because she is a female and of a certain age ? Fucking cis scum how dare you. Any woman at any age could take a dick better then any man ever could. Fuck misogynist piece of shit

Kek. Bet 12-year-old Sophie cried when they railed her with their fat cocks. Her parents knew it was a small price to pay for fame, though.

Make her pay me a trip to Britain.

A strong empowered woman like her wouldn't cry, if she cried it was just because she was nervous if another woman fucked them better then she did.

pOnOs in vagOOO