Wtf Sup Forums you lied to me and said tame impala is normie shit

wtf Sup Forums you lied to me and said tame impala is normie shit

im taking 4 classes in college and everybody literally went ??? when i mentioned tame impala as of one my fav modern bands
couple kids knew the strokes but jfc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g
youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"normie shit" on mu means it's popular HERE. none of the autists here actually know what real people like and listen to.

tame impala is good

>tame impala
I'm glad they know the strokes and not that shitty band.

Exactly. Most people here haven't talked to another human in real life in years

I go to school in California and regularly hear meme impala blasting on frathouse lawns while they play beer pong and shit. Where are you located OP? also what sort of "classes" are you taking where this occurs?

i live in raleigh, north carolina
im taking
English
humanities
College Algebra
environmental science

It definitely is where I live. Not as normie as basic-as-fuck pop music, but anyone who pretends to have good taste in music will say they listen to Tame Impala.

I don't know much about NC but it's possible that the student body of your school is a bunch of rock-dwellers.
this. in my experience they're on par with stuff like Kendrick or Chance or the Beatles -- if you go even one step beyond the daily Spotify #turnup playlist, which like 90% of people do, you'll be at least familiar with them.

They listen to top40 and dancehall bullshit.
Normalfag indie rockers listen to Strokes, Oasis, Black Keys, White Stripes, July Talk (in Canada), and various dadrock

They are such a meme here in southern California. It depends where you live.

So let me get this straight, "normie" essentially means people who make human contact, yea fuck Sup Forums, im done

Don't bother listening to the autists here about tame. Currents is a fantastic album.

Tame Impala *was* one of my favorite bands before they put out Currents. It's the most disgustingly blatant example of a band "going disco" I've heard in years.

case in point: this post. none of those bands have been relevant in 10+ years

>not liking disco
fag

Tame Impala is boring and the only two songs I like by them are Elephant and Mind Mischief.

So what state or community college are you attending? What state?

Because Tame Impala is normie as fuck and if they are unknown to your class then you are in with some hicks who just bought Taylor Swift's song on a CD.

Kys numale idiot

normies like kesha and led zeppelin

>not understanding the phrase "going disco"
I like electronic music faggot, that's not the point I was making. TI pandered to 16 year olds so that they could cash in on the retrowave craze.

lol what a fucking retard

Go back to /r/listentothis you fucking normie

Tame Impala. Interesting music, but exceptionally boring vocals.

He's right though

Yeah normie does not equal pleb. Tame Impala is good and I only would expect people who listen to indie to know it.

This is like the time when Sup Forums told me Father John Misty is about as well known as J Cole.

>Currentsfag thinks he has the right to call others numale

tame is all over new england. every house party will play him

>he walked past Chad's dorm room and overheard Stacey getting pounded to Currents and now everytime someone puts it on it strikes a little nerve
By all means, keep pretending im wrong

Who the fuck listens to Tame Impala when they bang?

youtube.com/watch?v=sBzrzS1Ag_g

you don't shout out "I'M A MAN, WOMAN!" when you creampie her?

I always time my orgasm to hit when the chorus does

People in the music video don't count

This is the first time I've actually bothered to watch this video. I didn't know it was so retarded. This one is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgK_Er7WZVg

Boy Kevin Parker has a real thing for the sexual awakening of teenagers.

This song is objectively better. Tame Impala used to be so fucking good

what's up nc state you're fucking stupid. try to transfer to nyc and we'll talk

Oddly specific, is there something on your mind user

Don't try to pretend like some of the people in this thread don't have Reddit-tier taste