This picture shows pretty much everything what the rest of the world thinks about America. Amaright?

This picture shows pretty much everything what the rest of the world thinks about America. Amaright?

AS far as I’m concerned the niggers are our problem

They’re aggressive/feral and they are keeping us from advancing as a society
They have no interest in learning or scientific data... they just argue and fight bc it’s all they know

EU fag here
Watch hard-core Pawshops sometimes

Americans have 0 respect for other people

>holding a bottle of New Amsterdam discount vodka with a bartender spout
lolwut

Watch wut?

I think he’s talking about a show “hardcore pawn” which takes place in the land of niggers known as Detroit

It’s about a Jew and jewess who buy stolen jewelry from upetty negroes and then kick them out of the store

Oh fuck...

>mfw no tv.

user DO NOT base you opinion on America over detroit. If my country has an aashole that place is it. Democrats took over and it went to shit.

You can trade a new cellphone for a house there because you will just die if u move there.

Sounds like a show i need for keks.

Source: truck driver. I been everywhere in the lower 48

Strange...

Not really, most countries suffer extreme jealousy of Americans. The UK especially since it has gone to shit with the refuugee issue

I think coke head on the left is pretty cool guy. He jerks strangers penises around doesn’t afraid of anything

I don't know man, your white people look quite subhuman, too.

Lmao has it really gone to shit over there?
There are totally plenty of places In the us they should be jealous of... and then there are areas they should be thankful they’re avoiding

That's not what white women are saying

That is true but you know at least we attend community colleges and give an effort to escape the slums lmfao the negroes just writhe in it

you fucking retard nigger. gtfo.

not enough stars and stripes

It’s bc the wimminz is up to dum shit lyk dis

This.

But they're not clapping?

>AS far as I’m concerned the niggers are our problem

Oh look another fucking whiner who can't do anything but blame others. Blame blame blame. No wonder the US is a shithole.

YOU don’t have to live with the American niggers so I will forgive your ignorance

eyeroll.jpg

Just imagine your home/possessions are never safe, there is a constant flow of half dressed niggers walking through the street and even in your property, black children play in your yard completely uninvited and in many of these neighborhoods your home won’t have any fence, they blast their hip hop music as loud as they can all night long from their parked car in their driveway and the police will call you stupid if you report people for a noise complaint when it’s their car stereo

They will literally become violent with you for making eye contact with them

Nice try, you live in the suburbs and you're surrounded by white people.

Must be nice
People have literally been killed on my street in recent years

Know that Detroit is an irredeemable shithole and it is entirely because of niggers. When Hollywood wants to make a WWII movie with a scene of bombed-out neighborhoods, they move a crew to Detroit and give all the niggers day passes to a local amusement park. Not even joking with this, Detroit is what you think of when I say the word "Stalingrad" and the locals, all niggers, are dumb enough to be bought off with $8 bribes by the biggest most wealthy movie studios.

LMFAO

>Not really, most countries suffer extreme jealousy of Americans.
I think there's some truth to this, but it's sort of like being jealous of the star quarterback of the football team--he may smash more puss, but his popularity isn't necessarily based on admirable qualities.

The rest of the world is now fully aware that the American Dream is a bit of a joke, and that many other countries have better upward mobility. Sure, you can become filthy fucking rich if you're unscrupulous and ambitious enough, but like most countries, most people are just getting by.

And lately, I think it's safe to say that the entire world is laughing at our Liberal "Democracy", and the fact that there are tens of millions of people who are so stupid and ignorant and easily manipulated that they'd vote for Donald fucking Trump.

as opposed to voting for Hillary Clinton right?

It's sad that she was the only other option... but yes, as opposed to Clinton. It's really sad that there are still so many people who don't realize what a colossal mistake they made, voting for this juvenile megalomaniac.

We know its you leaf

Sadness of truth

anyone but Clinton. It was true in 2008 and it was true in 2016.

Russian here, we don't have niggas in our neighbourhood, but we have mixed races or smth like that. If u want to prove, check Kazakhstan. (idk why i'm typing all this shit, but so...)

Also truth. Worst ass beating i ever gave a guy. Some thug at a bis stop just grabbed my chair and took it out from under me.

>me WTF.
>him do sumfin witeboiii.

So, i did the only logical thing i could think of.

I pulled out my sig 9, made him get on the floor, beat his ass with said chair. Grabbed my lunch, headed to security office in the bus terminal, paid security bro 100 bucks to delete this.

Walked back out, demanded wallet from thug, took it.

Violence begets violence but being a little bitch begets a society of victims.

>nb4 ypiipo be pullin guns stead of fight.

Yes... i got no bullshit pride game or act tough to prove. Littereally never saw the guy and wont see again. Idgaf.

Play stupid games, win stupid ass beatings.

You have slavs though. Your women are gorgeous but your men look like inbred retards

Interesting.

Sounds like a place single me should visit if the wife ever leaves

Yeap, it's a type of society called "Bidlo". They often spawns under alco-shops and usually w/ cigarette on ear and vodka in right hand.

>anyone but Clinton
It's unfortunate that members of your cult drank so much Kool Aid. The amount of half-cocked conspiracy theories floating around your small brains is pretty staggering.

>members of your cult drank so much Kool Aid
look who's talking

>but your men look like inbred retards

Bidlo not much diffs from your white trash anyway

some russian girls r beatiful. most r not and they age like.. well babushkas.

Yes, I am a proud member of the cult who realizes that Donald Trump is a narcissistic maniac who has a very distinct authoritarian bent, and that his policies range from profoundly wrongheaded to downright outrageous.

I like authoritarians

You've already confirmed you're a moron, you really don't need to reinforce it.

>half cocked conspiracy wut.. ?

Muh russia on reoeat for 2 years.

Oh, look whos goin to jail fagggggggit

Fuckoff cuck

pretty much ive gone by that place and its definitely a shitshow

you could pick a downy off the street and they wouldnt do any worse than Trump.
Hell they might do better since most downys dont use twitter

>Muh russia on reoeat for 2 years.
Yeah, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that numerous members of his campaign had some highly dubious connections, and we're now learning that some were more than dubious. But I guess that's not as bad as mishandling classified material, and the giant pedophile network that was run out of a pizza shop, and the giant nothing called known as Benghazi.

Here's a test. Let's see how intellectually honest you are. Would you be as dismissive of the Russian connections if it were the Clinton administration?

Let me be the first to welcome you to Sup Forums

NO.

you're making yourself look ridiculous
I'm European and everyone knows Russia done nothing whatsoever to influence anything in your election. All the investigations all the lies and media bullshit and no one has shown one single bit of evidence of Russia trying to influence your election. Yet the likes of you don't need evidence cos your media told you didn't they?