I have yet to find a suitable answer

I have yet to find a suitable answer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_mass
wildheretic.com/is-the-sun-a-light-bulb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sun wins if it is allowed to pick the lions off by 1 at a time. If the lions attack as a pack, the sun loses because it will extinguish.

lion just breaks the sun in half what the fuck

the sun could completely destroy the earth wtf are you talking about

Trump, Trump would win.

Sun and Lion mods for ultimate battle epic simulator please so Sup Forums can get it over with

I mean thats a lot of lions

But 1 trillion lions is quite alot dude.

130kg is the weight of the average lion, multiplied by 10^18 (1 trillion) you get 1.3*10^20kg of mass.

The sun weights pretty much 10^30 kg, so approximately we can say the sun is 1/3 larger than the mass of lions.

If they'd crash into the sun they wouldn't cool it down considerably, but possibly cover the surface for a certain amount of time which may prove to be a problems for the lions living on earth, so given time the sun wins, but the lions could easily cover the entire sun for a period of time and possibly bite it if they get close.

Lions could attack in night time

>bite it

nigga wat

That feel when ^30 is only 1/3 more than ^20. XD

Oh wait, i fucked something up with the numbers, the sun is 10 exponents heavier than the lions.
So yea, it'd be like having a football field sized field of lava and sprinkeling a little water in one corner.

No

Average weight of a lion : 160 kg
Number of lions : 1 trillion AKA 10^12 lions in the anglosaxon definition

Total Weight of 1 trillion lions: 160 x 10^12 kg

Total Weight of the sun: 1.99 x 10^30 kg

The weight of the sun gladly surpasses the one of the lions, even if all together

The lions are made of ice.
Checkmate Sun

The combined mass of the Lions would probably make them collapse in on themselves and create a mini sun. After which the sun would merge, thus coming to a draw.

This changes nothingWouldent the iron in the blood of the lions help to kill the sun? Because a star with iron in it is a bad situation

Lions can attack at night

wikipedia sais the smallest sun (we currently know of) is like 0.09 sun masses, we're still quiet some digits away from that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_mass

There's no fucking atmosphere around the sun. There's your suitable answer. The sun would consume the lion corpses.

I hope this is fucking bait. The sun is a ball of extremely hot gas, you can’t fucking destroy the sun

prove it

You just need to attack at night moron

Never thought of it like that

You can with a Nova bomb

1. Lions can get to the sun
2. Lions die eventually
3. Sun wins
4. Later, the sun also dies
5. Nobody wins

> can't

I'd say if the lions manage to cool down the sun or build a sphere around it taking up all of the suns energy they'd win though.

Idiot. Theres no way trillion lions could be coordinated like that

You could pretty easily destroy the sun. All you'd have to do is throw a sizeable mass of any heavy metal into it.

No it fucking wouldn’t. They’d burn to a crisp before they even came close the sun, and the sun is gas, there is nothing to extinguish. Are you legitimately retarded?

>1 trillion ice lions
>pissing ice
>shitting ice
>jizzing ice
>on the sun
>a constant stream of ice lion piss, shit and jizz
>sun gets rekt in a golden shower scat bukkake
>of ice

>If you throw enough rock CDs at it the sun will explode

Stop making shit up. The Lions in the pic are obviously normal non-ice lions

>take up all of the suns energy
What the fuck are you talking about? Please tell me this is just bait

I dont think you even know what the sun is

And what if they're really smart lions?

>implying it wouldn’t fucking burn to a crisp

I believe he things the sun runs on solar energy and if the Lions block the suns solar panels out it will run out of energy

The sun is magma.

Well they're not. It says they're just lions. Your normal run of the mill lions, not some hive mind Borg lions

actually it's lava

Trips don't lie

>the sun is magma

Lions have claws and sun doesn't not

Lions can also attack sun at night with night vision

Lions can pounce

Sun BTFO

So you're trying to tell me that stars never burn out?

>biting the sun

You ok user?

You're trying to tell me that lions live longer than 5 million years?

you mama
wildheretic.com/is-the-sun-a-light-bulb/

Lions could fuck and multiply easily, the sun will only shrink.

Send them up in a freezer first

That's your just opinion.
[and it's wrong]

Well those lions are extremely vicious

It says literally in the OP "Lions". Not ice lions, not Borg lions, just lions.

Can the lions ware heat suits?

so many new fag here

sun would incinerate them way before they ever got close enough

If they don't develop some cult preventing them from breeding or giving into their violent impulses that would be possible.

do you have autism?

Lions would kick the sun's ass why is this even a debate

Jesus krist user.
Because their culture doesn't support education and they've never been to school. We should integrate lions into our schools and be understanding if they don't immediately adapt to our culture.

>being this retarded
How the fuck would lions being near the sun make it suddenly burn out? Ignoring the fact that they would all be burnt to death, and the fact that there aren’t enough lions to create a sphere around the sun

my mommy calls me her special boy

I don't think your retarded brain understands how many lions 1 trillion lions is.

ONE. TRILLION. LIONS.

Bored mathanon here
Already surveyed the topic, and the total energetic capacity of the sun surpass the energy needed to carbonise all the lions by something like 10 factors
In fact, if you were to gather enough lion to match the energetic capacity of the sun, they would collapse under they weight and create a black hole. So, in a way, the lions would win, but you would need more something like a trillion of trillion of felidae rather than just a trillion.

it's like when you stomp on a cigarette

I believe those lions are smart. If there are 1 trillion lion there must be a lion einstein and or tessla, with whos help they could create a time travel machine which would rip apart space as we know it and banish the sun into a place of non existence.

The lions can build a sphere from other materials obviously. A resonably large one could support pretty much infinite energy for a long period of time.

>Lions would win
>Oh no what they won't
>You first need to change the rules and add more lions
Idiot

The picture doesn't specify which sun, it merely shows a picture of a sun that is clearly smaller than even the single lion sitting next to it. A trillion lions could easily suppress that.

That's not even touching the fact that the smallest known star is still roughly 10 times the size of Earth. A star that small would burn out long before the lions even attack.

This goes to the lions, no debate.

I think it takes something like 1600 octillion lions to throw off the chemical reactions occuring to create Fusion in the sun.

They fight in an open arena though, only close combat - no weapons.

the Lions would naturally adapt to the millions of degrees surface temp and would make the sun their habitat

It could be 500 quadrillion fucking lions, that doesn’t change the fact that they will be turned to ash before they’re even close to the sun

If the lions can bite the sun in waves like in a war they might be able to beat it. The hard part is organizing the lions into an army.

Can they wear heat suits or not.

We need some shit like Marcus Aurelius to make the kind fight like one legion

sun = lion prey

would pounce them like an impala

Sure, cause cigarettes are 27,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit balls of gas

Protons, neutrons and electrons can withstand this heat as they are virtually indestructible.

All we have to do is cover the lions in protons, neutrons, and electrons and they'll be fucking sun-proof. Then we have one trillion sun-proof lions just fucking that sun up.

not my fault you're too stupid to put two and two together

Only if you find a manufacturer who's willing to consider to make 1 trillion lion shaped heat suits.

One trillion hairballs all coughed up thus captureing the space moisture before hitting the sun and extinguishers sun fire.

Or trillion to one in this case

Where do weg those?

Do lions eat magma?

>Space moisture

What if the lions reproduce?

OK bump thread I'm on it

What

A cigarette and the fucking sun are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT you fucking retard. This better be bait.

Sure, but slowly and carefully so as to not burn their delicate tongues

Is wet

Imagine the amount of economic stimulus that would inspire. If we took idea it would stimulate scientific fields as they create heat-proof suits using new proton technology, and create thousands of jobs in the process of research, development, and implementation. Plus, we'd have lots of people going to work to actually breed a trillion lions, and other farm industries competing to breed enough livestock to feed the lions.

Attacking the sun just might be the way to save the world.

I think that guy must be an idiot or something. Sun and cigarettes are totally different. The sun goes out at night, but you can still light a cigarette even if it's complete pitch dark.

If you put a trillion lions in the ocean is the fucking ocean gonna be destroyed? It doesn’t matter how many fucking lions there are

>If you put a trillion lions in the ocean is the fucking ocean gonna be destroyed
Nigga hasn't heard about Archimedes law. Of course those lions are going to destroy the ocean

The water will be fucking moved, it’s not going to be destroyed moron

What where is the lion shaped suit?