Why don't we Sup Forumstards work together and create our own propaganda to redpill the normies?

Why don't we Sup Forumstards work together and create our own propaganda to redpill the normies?

We need to come up with memes sufficiently non-edgy to be postable on social networks but also powerful enough to spread and to infect people's minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62SgGbV-baw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave.

>We need to come up with memes sufficiently non-edgy to be postable on social networks but also powerful enough to spread and to infect people's minds.
We already have and his name is Trump.

As if it's not happening right now.

No. If people want to be redpill they have to take the first few steps themselves.

>Why don't we Sup Forumstards work together and create our own propaganda to redpill the normies?

Because we don't control multiple billion dollars worth of assets dedicated entirely to spreading lies throughout the goy?

We used to make kind and informative posts on reddit, the series was known as the factual falcon, but it eventually became an offense as well.
There's no way to convince someone like a normal friend to change his opinions.
He picks his side first, and then analyzes the facts, dismissing those that are against his pre established view point.

Sup Forums has consistently proven too stupid to engage in any propaganda-styled warfare.

Anonymity breeds neglect. Nobody here really cares about stopping any of the issues discussed. They just enjoy the circle jerk of being able to complain about them from the safety of their computers.

In many ways, Sup Forums is where ides about political change come to die.

by offense i mean bannable offense

ideas*

I'll have you know we here at Sup Forums provide a valuable public service. We come up with all the most retarded ideas first so that they die before a politician can ever adopt them

Sup Forums for president

That's not enough though. He's only in America, and most likely he'll either lose against Hillary or get cucked by the big banks once he's president. We need something stronger.

Ideas don't need money to spread. We have the whole internet.

That was lame reddit shit though. Bird cartoons with openly racism arguments are not very subtle.

>We come up with all the most retarded ideas first so that they die before a politician can ever adopt them.

On a similar note, I'm fairly certain the NSA caught on to Sup Forums because Sup Forumslacks so frequently pretended to be NSA agents that they made it easy for them.

If you had a cute little pet piggy would you name him Bacon or Muhammad?

>non-edgy
No, it would have to be extremely edgy. The cucked milquetoast shit that the left produces has far outlived it's trend factor.

Take the highly successful Angry Birds movie for example. The whole point of the movie is that anger towards immigrants is justified and the best solution to the problem is the final solution.

Producing culture is the way to go, of course. Culture directs politics, as we live in a democratic system where people vote based on their inner emotions and not the actual policies proposed. A tender pro-immigration song about muh 'fugees wins over a lot more votes than a politician's heated speech against such practice, regardless of the facts.

You'd have to basically be both like a rock star and a politician to win against the establishment stacking up the odds like this.

This is where The Don comes on stage.

>The cucked milquetoast shit that the left produces has far outlived it's trend factor.
>A tender pro-immigration song about muh 'fugees wins over a lot more votes than a politician's heated speech
I see a contradiction here.

so how new are you

The fuck do you think we do every day?

If you don't see pol leaking in to the real world than you're a tard

I explicitly said that Trump does both at once. He has the fame of the rock star, the key point here being that he's able to broadcast his message to millions of Americans at once, yet he's also the politician he's shilling for at the same time.

You don't need memes.

What you really need is the ultimate poster boy. A complete stereotype bag that nails that everyone hates. That will trigger anyone just by looking at him.

>Slav
>Young
>Religious
>Estonia
>Russian/Estonian
>Nationalistic
>Doesn't give a fuck
>Make an undertale review
>Everyone sending death threats

Make me famous and I will go the Baltics and Northern Europe (Sweden) to redpill cuckold faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=62SgGbV-baw

tapa ära ennast

Tere tere vanakere

Good for him. Could you now please address my actual post?

I've been posting propaganda on my normie Twitter account followed by a bunch of bernfags for months

>>A tender pro-immigration song about muh 'fugees wins over a lot more votes than a politician's heated speech
For sake of simplifying the argument further, the singer of the pro immigration song is a famous person.

Famous person has political opinion = votes
Politician's speech = votes, but far less as famous person has will have secured
Trump = Famous person & politician

Do you understand now?

qt pig