I miss the times when I had no hair on my butt

I miss the times when I had no hair on my butt.

moar

Who's butt is this

Same here bro. Now I've got thicker hair in my crack than on my face. It looks like an Asian womans armpit

Sorry, this is the only photo I have at the moment. I am at a workplace now, can't take more photos.

Why this happens and how to get rid of it!

>Asian womans armpit
underrated

Actually I only care if you have boobs and vaginas

I have to shave my face every other day and to shave my genitalia and butt every 4 days. Really tired of this. I don't see the point to shave, if the hair will grow up again in a few days.

I shave my asscrack. yes, It makes me feel gay. but, Id rather feel gay than deal with that shit.

Yes I do, I am a femanon.

Be born as female in the next life.

show them

what about waxin? Do females wax their asses or are they just born as the right gender?

i need answers

damn

Thought about it like 1 min ago

you can laser that shit off

female assholes are hairy but its thin and not black

is it safe? in the very anus?

That looks like a good hole to eat frosted flakes out of. Right amount of tightness with the appropriate depth so the milk doesn't spill 10/10

It's very safe, but a 4chaner will never sign up for it because of the embarrassment.

you'll be surprised.
also checked.

I also feel like thered be a lot more sweat running down my ass to my balls without hair. I hate it when pooping and its ugly but no hair is also really gay.

dude, that's a poohole, not The Empire Strikes Back spacefighters

Me too user.

Then you can beat it with a [i]lightsaber[/i].

Whats the evolutionary purpose of having hair on your asshole

why is there hair around my anus?
SciShow kind of answered that but what i gathered from is, we dont really know.

Same. And so does my dad.

Alehole?

What would be the evolutionary purpose of not having hair on your asshole? If it has no real affects on survival then it will not be affected by evolution.