Celeb thread!
Who are your top 3?

1 taylor swift
2 taylor swift
3 taylor swift

Only Jewess Queen

I don't know anymore. Lost my interest to celebs a few threads ago

spotted the imposter

Keep posting her. You're doing my work for me, thanks user.

From 1 to 3: only her

:(

fuck she was sexy in that movie

You jerk.
She's my number 1

latinas > white women

;)

really?

1. kim
2. Nicki
3. Beyoncé.
Rate my taste

I would steal her shoes there so fast

are you the user who wants to be them?

octogenarian cuckold/10

Yeah, too lazy to post her.
She's tied for number 1.

does it bother you she's a massive lesbian ?

I love her as well

Yes..

The amount of semen produced by her could feed africa

fuck. I'd go for elle.

>Kim
>Nikki

A talentless nobody and a talentless nobody. Great choices for a celeb thread user. kys

that beach looks like a reptile reptilian #lizarminati
#reptileisforpresidentNextYear

Fuck. Both

Lost so much cum to that pic.

... kim is talentless... nikki has skills... just because she makes music you dont like doesnt make her talentless...

11/10 my cock is rock hard just thinking about any of them

Cause Anaconda is such a great song...

KIk?

Holy goddamn

nickis far fucking worse, kim just doesn't do anything whereas nicki is one of the worst "songwriters" in a long time - do you honestly think that anaconda or stupid hoe are good

na but id love to see some more pics of kim?

>kids choice awards?
>wearing that

OK lady

I'd be lying if I said I didn't cum to them multiple times, in a row.

I can respect Mozart or Bach were great at what they did even though its not my taste, same goes with The Beatles or Rolling Stones - Nicki is just talentless trash

Heya!

Which one the most?

hey user, how is lewd kenzie doing?

her body is insane hnnnnng

wew lad

Probably nicki but Kim's sextape was top.

My numbers 1 right here. Even her shitty haircut couldn't knock her of the podeum.

I still think she's hot as fuck. Probably not my top 3 but def in my top 10.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deities most of the worship posts will go over a typical Sup Forumstards head. There’s also a dominatrix outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation - her personal philosophy draws heavily from AHS and Scream Queens, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the worshipping, to realise that it's not simple lust - it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Jewess Queen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Jewess Queen's existential catchphrase “I'm sorry, did I ask you to pull down my panties and blow a compliment up my butt?" which itself is a cryptic reference to Goddess worship. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Brad Falchuk and Ryan Murphy's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, I DO have a Jewess Queen tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for Jewess Queen worshippers only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothing personal, pledgie. Mwah! Smoochies

1. TayTay.
2. Emma Roberts.
3. Emma Stone.

:-] Nice lineup!

fucking femitard, why does she have to be so pretty