Opinions on what happened to her. part and parcel of the internet or trolling gone too far?

Opinions on what happened to her. part and parcel of the internet or trolling gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bL_DOupSKcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna fuck you in the ass rn

Total bullshit.

He had to get a job.

In what way?

>504
I'm pretty sure she had a job at the time

He's fine. Living in NY and having a good time. You'll just have to take my word on this.

a stalker did too much stalking....

>newfags

I know what happened it's just whether it's something to accept or if it's something that is unacceptable

I'm pretty sure SHE is not considering that she used to live in london and people say that when they see her she looks paranoid and shit like that.

Whodat?

someone fill me in

He probably got treatment for his mental illness and got a job.

who dat

Newfag
Delete this thread

Nvm just found out ur a girl

Found le newfags.
>Fuckin turds.
>Get fast.

Not at all the case.
She graduated uni and got married.
Has a good job and a life that doesn't have room for Sup Forums.
She just grew up. Sorry it's boring but that's just it.
And if you didn't know she's 32 now. Recently posted a video a few years ago. Her creative mind is now adulted. She just doesn't produce content like she use to.

OP here. why delet?

For all you newfags her name is Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto.
She's a famed oldfag also the true queen of Sup Forums even though some may disagree. Rosemary came before Boxxy and any other cum dumpster that Sup Forums has taken a likely to.
You can find her videos on YouTube under Randytaylor69 and also read about her on knowyourmeme.

It seems you're the last person who doesn't know that "she" was a guy.

Tbh I think that is better than any real story behind it and I'm happy that it ended well for her. Still kind of annoyed that there was no explanation.

Dear Newfags.
user here is using a long running joke. Rose was also called a guy or made fun of for having a dick when she infact did not.
She was the original "trap".

His name is Randy Taylor.

Dear fuckwit

You got it backwards

Wait. He?

She didn't need one. Think about it.
>College student.
>Away at uni
>Working to pay rent.
>Goin to classes
>No time for friends.
>Make internet videos out of boredom.
She already had an ending to her story. Graduation.
But yeah, it is cool she's doing good.
She's a physicist last I knew.
Still no (reported) kids. Married in her late 20's.
Some britfag confirmed it years ago. (When Sup Forums was cool) pic of Rose at some get together with a wedding ring on. I remember the thread cause all the stalkerfags wept.
I think it was the day they realized they would be foreverascone.jpg

S h e
h
e

>her

She kinda ran with it too. She once said something along the lines that "gender confusion is part of what makes me successful, let's be honest". So she'd regularly feed into the rumors about her being a trap while generally denying being one. Given that, I don't think she really minded the whole trap meme thing. And I don't consider it out of the realm of possibility that she is a trap, except that I've never heard a trap who had such a convincing voice.

tiwkcuf ,raeD

.did I erus m'I
.gniog ti peeK

Some chick on youtube who became semi popular because a clip from one of her videos was posted in /r/youtubehaiku on Reddit.

At this point you look like such a tryhard newfag, that you genuinely believe the meme.

So she is female, correct? Asking because I thought she was hot as hell, and I don't want to be gay.

She did cause it was funny. She didn't care. She was getting attention for vlogging. Rose was a weirdo. Nerdy, socially inept, minimal friends, and extremely random.
Her content and all content surrounding her was 10/10. Which is why it's gaining more popularity to this day.
On top of that Rose is a nerds dream girl.

There would've been no way to know for absolutely certain unless she literally took off her pants and panties and showed us her genitals.

Yeah, she is. Or at least she is the most convincing trap even before traps existed, which is unlikely

fuck off you cunt, rose is a girl

youtu.be/bL_DOupSKcs
My favorite Rose video.

Well, that's a relief for me.

oh shit a rose thred

she studies phsyics which is useful for playing video games, like Half-Life 2

Studied physics. She's 32 now.

i live close to her

she went to a party she got drugged and was raped pretty badly. She got really bad PTSD from it and ended up really fucked up. They never got the guys who did it but she had a miscarage which died after giving birth.

but yeah real tragic what happened to her poor girl i some times go to her house and buy some mars bar and throw them into her letter box apparently mars bars where the last thing she saw as she was raped and it triggers her

i laugh as she subs on the floor

He got an actress job in the movie "it" as a girl

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

What a strange thing to make up.