A gun ban won't put a total stop to gun violence, but it's a step in the right direction

A gun ban won't put a total stop to gun violence, but it's a step in the right direction.
We have start somewhere, in time we'll be at the bottom pic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi#Civil_War_and_Genocide_against_Hutu
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB374
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We've doubled the number of guns in the US in the last twenty years. The murder rate is less than half of what it was when we started. Violent crime is nearing record lows.

How about you fuck off instead?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Now please tell me that the # of guns has anything to do with the level of violence in a country?

>in time we'll be at the bottom pic

And then we'll move right along to killing each other with knives and fists, because if someone is crazy enough to want to kill another human being, they'll find a way to do it no matter what is or isn't legal.

rare flag and no it will never be that circumstance hence why you should aim for the middle.

Your flag is rare but your argument is generic.

Piss off

More like the bottom pic being him with a knife and 7 deaths again. Killing is an attitude not an ability

what is switzerland

I had to do a presentation on your country when I was 13. Things I remember:
>One of the poorest countries in the world
>Capital is Bujumbura
>Have 1 university: University of Burundi
>Previous French colony, speak French

How about we ban guns in the hands of niggers and spics? Considering that's who commits 99% of the gun related crimes.

>implying this isn't the solution

This stops nothing. What about the millions of guns already in circulation and not accounted for? Even if you implemented the most draconian, strictest gun grabs and gun laws that exist. Face it. People who commit these acts want and will commit these acts with or without a firearm. Hate to break it to you but if a criminal wants a firearm, he will obtain it one way or another to carry out his criminal act. You just make it annoying and inconvenient for him.

Speaks French, huh?
Well that explains the surrender mentality.

in time we will all be like burundi if this shit keeps up.

Fuck off PK

It is also more of a national mentality thing. Here, only people who are similar to burger gun nuts are PTSD suffering rural war vets who hord weapons in their attics.

Let me guess.

It's # of niggers that determines violence.

Ban Assault Niggers.

>A gun ban won't put a total stop to gun violence, but it's a step in the right direction.

>A cock ban won't put a total stop to rape violence, but it's a step in the right direction.

You logic seems flawless to me!

Can you do another depiction that also includes the possibility knives? I know I'm asking a little much, the real world can be hard to illustrate without ignorance or bias.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>0 deaths
there's the problem
the criminal is still alive

So basically we have to kill all ethnically alternative folk and people with mental health problems just so that we can be 'safe' without guns?

Proxy or vacation?

>get rid of guns, no more violence and killing!!

We all know the real problem

dont worry you'll get your way. its already happening in California. Its going to be the only way it can possibly pulled off though and you might not like it. the bill passed but needs to be signed by the governor of California. If it does get signed it will make all rifles with removable magazines a felony to own. But there is no amnesty in the bill. What this means is it will turn hundreds of thousands of upstanding citizens into felons overnight with no way to avoid it if you bought the gun legally and registered it. there are hundreds of empty prisons that were built by Halliburton all over the state staffed and ready to go with no prisoners in them. they call them disaster centers to keep people from freaking out. This is the one right next to my house. its fully staffed. notice how the barbed wire faces inward? It looks like the conspiracy tards were right all along. theres a shitstorm a brewin' and Americans better pick a side.

>vacation

Kek

I hear its real nice this time of year.

kekus maximus

heh, giggled

Some people like to live dangerously.

Really makes you think.

The pic seems to be missing pannels where a bomb, or airplane, or knife, or car, or poison is used.

This sir is fucking beautiful.

I freely give you 200 keks!

SHEEEIIIT

This 2bh

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT OP!

WE MUST PRAY TO OUR DARK LORD SATA-, ER, GOD! FOR "COMMON SENSE" TEEHEE LEGISLATION!

>banning guns for the average citizen will CERTAINLY stop criminals from obtaining them

EVERY....FUCKING....TIME....

10/10

I've never even heard of your country

You are plenty safe in America if you aren't around niggers.

The firearm freedom of 350 million people dwarfs the lives lost to "gun violence" because so many other things are just so much more deadly.

No we have to lock them up in crazy houses you idiot

RARE AS FUCK

I fucking hate this picture

>person wearing a shirt that says CRAZY PERSON, designating them as not of sound mind, a danger to their fellow man yet they are out and about
>THE PROBLEM IS GUNS
>implying crazy people won't find other means to kill en masse (see terrorists)
>meanwhile normal people's greatest defense is taken away

Are regular people supposed to compete and go through the same crazy antics as the insane to defend themselves such as bombing?
Gun control is such a fucking joke.

>inb4 hurr dumb murican muh guns

Come and take it.

>We have start somewhere, in time we'll be at the bottom pic.
I know you guys need to believe in fairy tales in adult life to not go crazy in Burundi, but sorry mate, it will never happen.

Oh hello there.

Please read this.

In 1971, Article 10 of the present Constitution was reformed[11] to limit the right to keep arms within the home only (in Spanish: ...derecho a poseer armas en su domicilio...) and reserved the right to bear arms outside the home only to those explicitly authorized by law (i.e. police, military, armed security officers). The following year, the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives came into force[12] and gave the federal government complete jurisdiction and control to the legal proliferation of firearms in the country; at the same time, heavily limiting and restricting the legal access to firearms by civilians.

>As a result of the changes to Article 10 of the Mexican Constitution and the enactment of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives, openly carrying a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon in public is virtually forbidden to private citizens, unless explicitly authorized by the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA). For purposes of personal protection, firearms are only permitted within the place of residence and of the type and caliber permitted by law.

Gun banning really damn works.

Yay,

Now we have nothing but our limp dicks to defend ourselves and the acrtel can pick us off like rats in a barrel.

If we had weapons like the USA has at least the bloodbath would be fair and square. And the filth would be bled out eventually.

Damn, pic related is really pushing the shill outsourcing far away lately

>removing an object magically stops violent impulses

wow I'd love to see the study confirming this

But where's the profit in that?

proxy
r
o
x
y

>CRIMINALS OBEY THE LAW AND THEIR GUNS WILL DISAPPEAR.

What kind of bubble brained retard comes up with this? That cartoon so fucking stupid, it made me sick.

How does banning guns from law abiding citizens take guns away from criminals?

Burundi?

Say hi to Tarzan for me.

Then kill yourself.

>Violent crime is nearing record lows.

Which is to say that it's 80 times higher than the first world average. Well done, America.

I was fucking a girl from Burundi in Edinburgh, pretty sure it was a Belgian colony

Proxy King pls go

>80 times
citation needed

Indeed

Two basic rights you gun control nuts are overlooking
1) Universal right of self defense
2) Right to own property
If either of these rights is infringed, I have full moral justification to retaliate with force. The government tends to take away these rights, I will respond with force.

>logic

So you believe in decriminalizing all drugs, then, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burundi#Civil_War_and_Genocide_against_Hutu

Sure.

Actually, it's 130 deaths.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

NOW THIS IS RARE

This.

I want them to explain how criminals obey laws.

Yes.
Let the idiots kill themselves.

Praise nature!

We just want niggers to "win".

>Burundi

Something about a magic piece of paper or something

>criminals will follow law and turn in their guns

capped

I'll take "The Black Market" for $400 Trebek

right of bearing arms is to remain unfringed my friend

>I can't understand it so it must be magical.

Wow I heard liberals weren't fans of logic.

Its still low enough.

Go fuck yourself.

Give me all your rare flags

that analogy is fucking stupid. men are born with dicks. people aren't born with guns.

Implying people wont just use knives and blunt weapons

It's about 80 times the Australian rate and 50 times the UK rate (per 100,000 citizens). It's all in wiki under deaths by firearms by country.

he isn't a criminal though.

Good luck with that, tard.

Yea but if it stops one rape it should be done right? :^)

source:
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB374

it reads like you just go register the gun within 90 days as an assault rifle. but there is already a law in place that makes owning an assault rifle a felony in california. the law doesnt allow for these guns to be "grandfatherd" in and there is no clause to exempt people from the felony, so there is effectively no possible way to comply with the law other than take the felony charge and have your weapons confiscated and take the jail time.

if you would be a criminal with a gun you would be a criminal without one, too

The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, it's as simple as that.

>But if guns are banned bad guys won't have them!
lol

A firearm is fairly simple to construct and the plans to do so are readily available. If someone really wants to use a gun to kill someone, they will find a way.

Your opinion just makes you feel better. It's not an actual solution.

not necessarily

Fun fact. Banning guns won't do shit. If crazy people wants to kill people they will use other means like knives and such. What next? Banning all knives? Even plastic disposable ones you use on picnics? Also criminals will always have guns because they're criminals.

>criminals will follow law and not murder
>criminals will follow the law and not rape
>criminals will follow the law and not steal

I like guns, but this is a fucking stupid argument which you are parroting. You very clearly lack the ability to engage a subject with even a modicum of critical thought.

You are a vapid dimwit to have heard this soundbyte and thought that it was worth regurgitating.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
thanks for the input justin

Canadistan doesn't have gang-banger infested ghettos and a super shitty black culture. If you get rid of black-on-black gun crime the US has gun violence equivalent to Lichtenstein or some stupidly low number.

It isn't the guns, idiot.

Trying!

That shooting in pic is in a Gun-Free zone, though

Banning guns would actually help lower the # of deaths and attacks.

However:
Banning niggers and a small systematic neighbourhood genocides would do your country far better.

Send the army into your own country FFS
America, invade yourself
Clean yourself of the nigger scourge.

what? i never said that nor do i agree with that.

I thought those were supposed to vaporize all guns that come in?

Well fuck, why don't we just make crimes illegal