Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
I've been alone for the past 5 years of my life, with not much support or communication to anyone else. Everyone's taken advantage of me for years, and im to blame for it. My life is in shambles. I planned on becoming a doctor eventually but i just cant deal with it. i have no drive or motivation for anything, and everything seems pointless. i've always came on here for a laugh or whatever it may be that i needed, and id always get some sort of a response, whether its negative or positive. I was still acknowledged. I can't maintain a relationship with anyone, my job sucks and im in debt 150k+. i plan on taking my life very quietly and soon, and i need some advice on how to do so, with my body being hidden/ dissolved. Which acid is the best to make for this purpose. This needs to be taken care of after i die, so there needs to be some sort of failsafe so no one can find me. Advice?

Kill yourself. Dispose of any records about you and start a new life.

I don't want to live a new life.

Get a grip man if your gonna kill yourself at least take out some corrupt Pedos or senators or something all these ppl not taking any action

I'm not a violent person.

have you tried antidepressants? I resisted for years, and when I finally tried them it was like waking up from a long bad dream. it changed my entire outlook on life. just saying. explore all options before bailing. you have nothing to lose by trying.

I've tried lexapro, effexor, prozac and none worked.

>then wtf are you doing here complaining
>get the fuck out

>kill someone important, a little chaos is always good.

why not try to talk with someone about everything? i mean,i'd be happy to listen to you,i think talking would help you a lot. you dont have to take your life

Hey man, you got Discord or something? Add me and we'll talk.

thats what i wanted to suggest as well. some kind of a group therapy inc

Join th French foreign legion
You can change your identity, and you become a completely different person

Exit Bag + Livestream it when you do

zoloft saved my ass.

i think maybe you should kill yourself instead of OP.

you guys have kind hearts but my mind is made up

cmon,give us a chance,everything can get better

suicide isn't a option, I don't know you but I feel bad for you and really sorry...but I think you should take 120mg (not too much) of LSD and think about your life and your next goal...it helped me soo

do you have parents? because if so your debt will get shafted onto them. Might be worth looking into who will get stuck with your mistakes if you pussy out of life

Don't fucking do it dude. Just go somewhere where your debt won't follow you and become a monk or something. It's not fucking worth it.

120ug*

Yo you really don't need to kill yourself. My best suggestion is to do what one of the people above me had said. Change your identity move to a different country and just live life to the most.Life is tough , it'll only get tougher. We may not know who you are but we care dude. You really don't need to go through on this.

I've always heard that you can dissolve a body in lye, it takes longer but seems way more easier than finding massive quantities of industrial grade acid.
Aside from that, you seem like a pretty cool educated guy, so don't do it. I can relate to a lot of what you described : If you don't have drive or motivation right now, it's okay.
You are free to experience your life as a "spectator" for as long as you want, riding along just to see what comes next.

Jumping from a high place. Somewhere desolate where wolfes or whatever animals are around your place can drag your body around and eat you will probably be your best, and safest bet.

Dont go for some convoluted Sup Forums shit with timers and acid with candles that burn thru ropes and dumb shit. Will 9/10 leave you in funny, but shit position and not dead.

Liveleak is always fun tho. Remember toaster steve? Top kek

Why don't you fucking improve your condition instead of taking the bitch way out? Move to Korea and become an English teacher or something and get a ton of attention from asian cuties.

God Love you. This is Type of test

If you feel dead inside, why not do something to make you feel alive again?

You won't do it, you just won't and I know it. Killing yourself is the dumbest fucking thing someone can ever do.

Change. Don't quit. Check your substances. And get outside, get on a trail, let nature put your head back on. She will, promise.

I guess we have something in common. I freakin love the Jason Bourne movies too

...and there will be that one person when you are done, that one person that you will help, cure, talk to, fix whose life is then better because of you. Might even save their life. That is what you are working for, not the money. Fuck the money, numbers on a page

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

You won't be able to hide your body, your death will affect many people. You will hurt your friends, your family, the person who finds your body, and many more people you didn't even realize you've impacted in your life. Even though you may think your family or friends don't care, they do. You have a disease that is lying to you and putting everything through a filter that strips out the good and only leaves the bad. It's lying to you. It's an illusion. That isn't how life is supposed to feel, and it isn't necessary for you to try to live life on hard mode. Reach out, talk to someone.

Honestly, killing yourself is the cowards way out. You probably don't notice it but people love you, and your death will affect them more than you know. Not only that but you're going to in-debt the people who birthed and raised you. That's a pretty piece of shit move.

Dude stop making him feel bad! He's already so depressed he's ready to kill himself!

Dude you know what you need, you need some relaxation and you need to forget about all your worries. All this is completely possible and doable without doing something retarded like killing yourself.

I'm aware, but he needs to understand the consequences of his actions. He's not just putting his parents though this but will probably put them indebt for the rest of their lives.

OP answer us,you still there?

He might be using a different account, he has responded with 2 so far.

but damn im worried rn...

yeah, just writing down some stoichiometry, going to make some h2so4, seems to be the best.

Also, my parents are dead.

Hydrofluoric acid, and just hang yourself, make sure the knot is tied like it should be tied and don't be stupid and just kick the chair off, you gotta jump off something higher than a chair, and be sure that the rope is somewhere below your adam's apple but still manages to reach your jugular/carotid

Do something interesting but secure (in terms of success rate - as nothing is more desperate as a failed suicide attempt).

>Do you like sushi? Good!

Read about the puffer fish and what kind of a fish tank it requires (salt water, size, pump,...) - go to a bigger pet or fish shop and ask for a puffer fish. Here you might require the knowledge as they otherwise might not sell it to you.

>pay for puffer fish, cook (lt don't if you like sushi) the whole puffer fish and eat all the meat

100% success rate as it is one of the most toxic poisons known to men

come on dude,you really shouldnt be doing it,thats not only solution...

Also OP, I love you, I hope you find peace in the next life

guys stop it im gonna cry for real and OP please dont do it

I mean, dont kill yourself but if I was gonna do it the way you want heres what I'd do:
>get gun
>travel to nearest ocean
>rent a boat
>go really really far out there
>stand on edge of boat
>pussy out last minute
>become a pirate instead

whats your discord

its Padme Amidala#5595

Sounds like a decent, secure and even (morbidly) stylish way user!

OP - never forget:
Human dignity is unimpeachable!
This holds true for the right to even chose it's and by your own and then it also should lead the selection of a decent way to die (which in this case means: painless and efficient)

>Go with a smile buddy

don't do it man

op here, signing off

Its been a blast Sup Forumsoys

we love you OP...

Leave. Just go somewhere. Take all of the money you have, take a backpack with some clothes, and leave. Don't ask how, ask when. Don't ask why, ask what. If you truly have nothing, no family to mourn your loss, no friends to wonder and care, then go somewhere. Suicide will not give you peace, living your life will.

We love you OP have a safe journey