HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How to save a rentboy

My god that ref giving 10 min extra time.

Paid refs are getting out of hand. Shits going to be like la liga, it already might be. Anything we can do to stop it? I don't want this to happen to a game I love.

m-m-m-m-m-m-muh ref ball!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

ALSO

>pointed

EXPOSED

>refball against Chelsea
>against
kek

Fuck Swansea need to win desperately tomorrow

To be fair to the ref there was a sustained injury during stoppage time and Palace wasted at least a minute's worth on taking that free kick. 3 minutes over the original 7 seems fair.

dont bother, people here dont know that the indicated time is the minimum.

>To be fair to the ref there was a sustained injury during stoppage time and Palace wasted at least a minute's worth on taking that free kick. 3 minutes over the original 7 seems fair.

We're still first in the Premiership. What place is your plastic team? That's what I thought.

They will still win the premier eagle though. There is no denying it.

Chelsea and Man City are the most plastic clubs in the world, if Chelsea hadn't been bailed out by Abramovich in 2003 they'd be a mid table club at this point.

>flag
>we're
>Chelsea customer calling anyone plastic

Top fucking kek.

Are they, dare I say, finished?

erm... r-r-room for one more?

We were in the champions league before Roman came you nonce

We're going to win the league, and I'm going to be happy about it, even though I live in California :^)

Stay mad

>We

>we

Who's top of the league?

Yeah it's fucking chelse

How do I change my flair to Leicester City again, lads???

Who lifelong here btw???

Top of the table

top of the sharia table?