I feel like im on drugs all the time and life just feels weird

I feel like im on drugs all the time and life just feels weird.
All my senses are like numb and it's incredibly hard to feel emotions.
>whatthefuckiswongwithme

Story of my life except i'm endlessly tired too.

checkd

But hey at least you have quads

low dopamine
checked

Its probably disassociation.

A short lived victory for me i guess.

Woohoo.

Get away from me before I catch depression

that, my friend, is called depression. welcome to the club

same

I'm going through the same thing it is because I'm a drunk. Couple weeks booze free and I feel incredible.

Are your parents alcoholics?

Please dispense your hot goo in my tiny bunghole

Wait really?

Yes.

Also I had a traumatic event happening in my life but that was like 4 years ago and I still feel like shit.
Like at firat I had constant panic attacjs and anxiety, now I feel like im dead inside and have no joy in life

We're expected to work 40+ hour workweeks and judge each other's worth as human beings based on how much money/stuff we have. On top of that we're only allowed to quit and enjoy life once we become decrepit old farts that are too weak to continue working for the big corporations that fuck their customers and their employees on a regular basis.

Women are selfish whores that couldn't commit to a single hairstyle let alone a single man for the rest of their lives. Men are stuck up shit weasels that take every opportunity they can to compare dick sizes and trash you for being a virgin past 16. Old people clutch to the past and won't accept the new, which creates a serious setback on technological progress to cater to their stubborn nostalgia bullshit. Kids are obnoxious and expensive little shits that make your life a living hell when they don't always get what they want. Teenagers are emotionally unstable faggots that turn to drugs and sex to make themselves feel better about being worthless shitheads.

There's really no end to the bullshit we've dug ourselves into, whether willingly done so or not. The only happiness we'll ever experience is death.

same
but I also am on drugs all the time because I felt how you do

Its the government fluoride water. Makes us all into zombies who just work, shop, and consume media.

That soundz like a mental issue. Get help and medicine

Depression. Come sit, we have much to show you.

Do actual drugs to counter it

don't believe you're depressed.
It will make you even feel more depressed

Hello, what did you do tonigth?

So what are you supposed to do

Same, but I can't seem to sleep.