I have a 3 Liter bottle of piss and I hate my housemate, what should I do? suggestions?

I have a 3 Liter bottle of piss and I hate my housemate, what should I do? suggestions?

drink it and tell him

Seek therapy for pissing in a jug and not the fucking toilet.

Then, consider moving, or talking through your problems with said housemate.

no, die fgt

buy a yellow sports drink, put ur piss in it, and leave it in the fridge

dilute it, add some sugar and lemon then pretend
its lemonade and give it to him. Don't tell him.
Enough said.

>Then, consider moving, or talking through your problems with said housemate.
that's the thing, I am moving, ASAP. My housemate is a fucking nightmare who used me to do the repairs on the house, now they they're done she is blackmailing me out of the house so her friend an move in. I have tried talking, she is a manipulative bitch verging on sociopathy, everything is a manipulative game to her. I probably won't go through with any suggestions here but ... i want to see what you guys come up with. oh btw, I'm depressed, drunk and honestly I'd rather piss in a bottle than have to talk to her again, not because I'm afraid of talking but because she is an unimaginably horrible, manipulative bitch who has ruined my life. I will seek therpay / self-help after this ordeal is over.

Pour it in her shampoo for example.

OP again, i was thinkign of pouring it on the carpet and allowing to dry, hopefully resulting in a perpetual piss smell.

Dump all over bed

But you have to be sneaky af.
You can also pour a bit in ketchup or other sauces etc. Be creativ

Put it in their car windscreen washer bottle.

>Be creativ
like maybe... close the main water valve then open up the pipes and pour it in?

no car unfortunately otherwise that's a great idea

drink the piss, beat your housemate to death with kitchen utensils

this please

Force it down your housemate's throat and then skull fuck their eye socket

learn how to make gunpowder with piss

Why not break some shit

too obvious
if only
problem: they hate sweet things like fizzy pop (I know, who hates fizzy pop, right!?)

Sit in the bathroom for a prank. Mix piss and bleach into a bowl ( so it’ll mess up his cloths too) and wait until he gets home and throw it on him when they go into bathroom /

kill him and then call the police, confess, then lay on the floor and pour the piss over yourself.

soak their toothbrushes, hairbrushes, dental floss in it, put a bit in all their food/drinks, cook them a meal with it/make it into some sort of dressing for a salad, rub it all over everything they own so everything smells like your piss, rub it all over their clothes so people think they smell like piss, or just vomit and shit into a container and add the piss and pour the solution on them while their sleeping before you leave the house with all your shit.

gotta do it op, they got dubs.

no this one OP this user also got dubs, and it's more sensible

This, do ALL of it. Also dubs