Why are these roaches attracted to my drying cum? Are they eating it or some shit? If so that's pretty gay...

Why are these roaches attracted to my drying cum? Are they eating it or some shit? If so that's pretty gay. This is a real question btw. Whenever I splooge on the floor, these little rascals always scurry to it.

Well it is a protein source.
Cockroaches will eat a fingerprint if they can get at it, they're really versatile when it comes to food.

Why the fuck are you so dirty that you have roaches?

I think this actually a good bait to kill them the. I get to jack off and then immediately kill them. Which brings me to my next question. What's the quickest, easiest, and cleanest way to kill these things while they're on my cum

Blowtorch

Just buy some roach traps, clean your living space and have them be the only food source.

Dude I try to be clean but these little shits are attracted to my fucking pc. These pieces of shit are probably inside my pc destroying it from the inside

uhh... turn off the pc and clean it out like a big boy?

yeah they live inside electronics of nasty ass house and apartments. godspeed

Because Turk are excited by cum, they love to drink gargatuan amount of it, even more than the Swedes.

I plan on it eventually. I'm going to sound like a bitch when I say this, but God, bugs freak me out. Last thing I want is to take my pc outside to clean it, and while I'm holding it they crawl onto me

>try to keep clean
>cums on floor

QUADS CHECKED Also I'm OP, yeah I should probably stop just cumming on my floor and leaving it there to dry, I've done it for years.

This

Put on your big boy pants and some snug clothes so they can only crawl on the outside of you, perhaps wear gloves if you're afraid of bugs. Then take it out and clean it.

You've not heard of Ogtha have you?

I don't know why you are talking down to me, it's not like I'm refusing to clean it, I just said I planned on it.

Does anyone know how to clean the inside of my pc and getting rid of these rascals without damaging anything inside?

what does the stain look like. Timestamp with the hungry roaches

>eventually

you mean never. take it outside and blast it out with compressed air, a duster, cloth, whatever you got. put a t-shirt over your mouth. power button's right down there chief. chop-chop.

Over the past few years it's just made my carpet more grey in the area the majority of it lands, they all scurried away when I went to take the photo

It's dark as he'll right now where I'm at. Tell you what, I'll go out tomorrow and get what you said and I'll do it tomorrow afternoon before dark

dude what... what if someone comes over?

you're going to feel so fucking awesome once you clean it out. its such a great rush

>years

I think the next person coming over will be collecting his semen covered body.

I never have guests over.
I can try to record it. I'll probably just upload it to YouTube a link it in a thread some time tomorrow

For that to happen he needs friends.

>geusts
Are your relatives dead or something?

A few of my relatives are dead, but the main reason relatives don't come over is because I love in a different state

man must be lonely

Liar. No one loves you in any state.